Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Violent Education ❯ Part 2: Day 1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Violent Education
 
Disclaimer: I don't anything but the clothes on my back, my X-Box, my manga I got form the store and my piece of paper. Anyways…this is another great chapter of VIOLENT EDUCATION!
 
 
Chapter Two: Day 1
 
It was Monday morning…the day he had dreaded since yesterday. Ichigo stared up at the old, brown building that seemed to be decades old. He sighed. Life sucked. `Well, if this school is really THAT bad, then I'll score an A in EVERYTHING! Life is good…wait I shouldn't jinx it.' He thought as he climbed up the front steps and through the metal doors into the lobby.
 
`Oh GOD!' he thought, he observed the students loitering in the lobby, either smoking a cigarette or just…talking. IT WAS FIVE MINUTES TO CLASS! And they didn't care? What a bunch of posers. He bet one minute before class they'd all run to get there on time while trying to look fashionably late. Ichigo felt the eyes of the locals stick to him and follow him when he walked down to homeroom.
 
He recognized the regular hair clips of Orihime bobbing up and down in the crowd of students. She bounded over, a smile on her face as always as if the sudden change of schools didn't change her attitude. “Ichigo!” she said happily. “I thought I wouldn't find anyone from our old class!”
 
“Nothing I didn't expect if they skip.” Ichigo replied, following Orihime into their homeroom.
 
“Tatsuki is in another class. But we'll see her at lunch. Chad's in another class too with Mizuiro.” Orihime said brightly.
 
Ichigo stared bug-eyed as they tried to find some seats that would be suitable to sit at. On the desks were all kinds of graffiti in pen saying a Hell of a lot of rude things. Not to mention the wads of gum crusted around the edges of the chairs. He shivered as he sat down in the near empty classroom. He didn't imagine so many people would be missing. As a matter of fact, he didn't see any other students besides a few of the ones in his old class.
 
“Ichigo, why is no one here?” Rukia Kuchiki had asked as Ichigo pulled out his notebook.
 
“They all probably skipped.” Hitsugaya, juvenile genius and president of the Karakura High School government said. He was surprisingly unfazed.
 
“Doesn't that bother you?” Hinamori asked from a desk near by.
 
Hitsugaya laughed, “They're the ones who are going to be at the cash register at McDonalds not me.”
 
The teacher who sat at the desk in the front of the room slammed his big book on the tabletop and said in a monotone voice, “Please be quiet. Class has started.”
 
“Started? No one's here!” Ichigo said.
 
“Please be quiet as I start today's lesson on the Meiji era.” Then the teacher began to ramble on and on in his very creepy monotone voice.
 
Uryu Ishida raised his hand. “We've already learned this and since none of your regular students are present can we begin studying the Modern Era of Japan?”
 
“No we may not. Be quiet.”
 
Now Uryu was pissed, obviously annoyed with the infinitely low timbre of their teacher. Then a girl raised her hand. “Some of the regular students are here you know. We should just go with the prepared lesson.”
 
Uryu sneered. “It's not my fault you imbeciles are behind. We should go with the majority which is obviously the students from the Karakura School.”
 
“Ishida, shut up.” Ichigo growled. “Just go with it. We'll whiz by everybody anyway and get an easy score. So just sit back.”
 
Another girl turned around in her seat and glared at Uryu, “You guys are such snobs! Just SHUT UP!”
 
Uryu smirked. “If you feel intimidated just tell me and I'll respect your sensitive feelings.”
 
In the background, Ichigo barely heard the teacher's voice. “Please children…settle down.”
 
“All right! THAT'S IT!” The girl got up from her seat and pulled out a heavy textbook. “You are going to get your head bashed in!”
 
“No! YUKA! STOP!” The first girl said, jumping up from her seat and taking the book away. “You know what happened to that other kid! He doesn't know better! He's just a nerd!”
 
“Nerd? Is that what you call someone who can read?”
 
Ichigo sighed, enjoying Uryu's doom.
 
“Let me go and kick his ass, Kagome! I need to relieve some stress anyway!” The girl, Yuka yelled.
 
“No children…stop….”
 
“SHUT UP!”
 
“All right…” The teacher quieted at the students' command. Ichigo stared in shock. This teacher was taking crap from a student! If he ever told Ol' Kuchiki-san to shut up, he'd be gracefully beaten to death.
 
Rukia stood up, smacking Uryu upside his head before forcing the other two girls back into their seats. “I don't know what's your problem, but you should shut up and let the old man ramble. You're like little kids, especially you Ishida.”
 
Uryu flinched. “How dare—”
 
“I thought I told you to shut up!” Rukia growled with a surprisingly harsh voice. “I'll get Bya-chan to smash your face in… no…he wouldn't risk chipping a nail. Scratch that.”
 
Ichigo sighed and rested his head on the desk. Only five minutes had passed since class had started…
 
“OI!” A loud and very annoying voice yelled, waking up Ichigo from his first period nap. An obnoxious looking white-haired boy stomped into the classroom at that moment. Ichigo sighed inwardly, more trouble.
 
“God, I'm actually ten minutes late today! I thought that I wouldn't be in until at least third period.” The boy said, lumbering sloppily into a seat that was sadly, not far from Ichigo. “But then I couldn't miss the new kids big entrance.”
 
“Do you have a late pass?”
 
“No!”
 
“Ok…”
 
Then, Ichigo could immediately feel eyes glue to his head. Obviously, the boy noticed his oddly colored fluorescent orange hair. He tried to just stare blankly at the blackboard up front, but couldn't help look back at the other student. “What do you want?” Ichigo asked. “There's nothing to look at.”
 
The other boy sneered, “How could I not look at a carrot head? Stupid little pencil-necks…”
 
“If you don't watch it, you'll be beat down by a pencil-neck. Now shush like a good little boy and play with your blocks.”
 
The boy growled, standing up abruptly. “I hate kids like you. Thinking you own the place.”
 
“Did I ever say I owned this junky place? There's not much to own.”
 
“You just love provoking me.”
 
Ichigo clapped and said, “He used a big word! A gold star for Tommy!”
 
“My name's Inuyasha. I don't think you would want to mess with me.”
 
“I'm SO scared…” Ichigo laughed. “But I've already started messing with you haven't I?”
 
“Children…please stop fighting….”
 
“SHUT UP OLD FAG!”
 
“Ok…”
 
Inuyasha grabbed Ichigo by the collar. “Listen. You're in my territory now.”
 
“You sound like you're reading from a script…”
 
“Like you don't sound the same way?”
 
“No I don't.”
 
Rukia sighed, stomping over. “WILL YOU SHUT UP?! I CAN'T TAKE THIS STUPIDITY! I CAN'T EVEN HEAR MYSELF THINK!” She separated the two, glaring down at Ichigo.
 
“Why are you looking at me like that?!”
 
“BECAUSE YOU ENJOY PROVOKING PEOPLE! YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER!” She yelled. And for a small person, she seemed very powerful now.
 
“No one asked you shorty.” Inuyasha retorted.
 
“You need to shut that hole in your head!” Rukia said.
 
Inuyasha growled, pushing Rukia aside roughly. “You and me, after school, carrot-top.”
 
`Could this get anymore cliché?!' Ichigo thought. `I knew they were just a bunch of posers.'
 
“Never come in contact with me again.”
 
“You're the one who stepped in and caused yourself to come in contact with me. You can't blame me for not enjoying the presence of some midget thinking she can boss everyone around.”
 
Ichigo ducked as Rukia sent a roundhouse kick to the high school student. He slammed into the desk, only to send her flying with his own punch.
 
“You just hit a GIRL!”
 
“Men and women are the same when it comes to fighting.” Inuyasha replied. “Like I said. After school. You and me.”
 
“I can't I have to be home by seven or my dad will try beat me up!”
 
Inuyasha laughed, mocking him obviously. “Whatever berry-head.”
 
“Quit calling me those lame-ass names!”
 
Inuyasha didn't seem to hear for he had already left the classroom. Ichigo glanced at Rukia who was rubbing her head slightly.
 
“Wait till Byakuya hears about this. He'll be practically hunting that boy down by tomorrow!” Orihime exclaimed.
 
“That depends if he's not head deep in girls first. They'll be clinging to his ankles.” Keigo said as he stared in a depressed like manner at the wall.
 
“Ahem, children. Study for the rest of the period….”
 
 
^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^= ^^=
 
 
Sesshomaru picked uneasily at his food which looked even more unappetizing than usual. He sat at a spindly wooden desk, his usual spot during lunchtime. Last Friday, almost every girl in school would try to cram next to him, but ever since that model teacher showed up, it was deserted and everyone except his male friends attempted to get close to…er…Kuchiki-san. It was utterly sad and depressing and even though he didn't show it, Sesshomaru felt his world as he knew it was coming to an end.
 
“That's pathetic, Sesshy-chan.” An obnoxiously familiar voice called loudly. Inuyasha paced up to Sesshomaru and his friends. “He stole your thunder, eh?” Inuyasha and his friends brought up a few seats next to his annoyed brother.
 
“No, he did not `steal my thunder.' Shut your mouth and go away. Leave me in peace.” Sesshomaru ground out bitterly.
 
“Aw, is Sesshy-chan depressed?” Inuyasha laughed as he took a bite of his bean bread.
 
Sesshomaru growled, “No. You are annoying me greatly Inuyasha. Go bother someone else like those new kids.”
 
“Great idea Sesshy-chan!” Inuyasha exclaimed as he jumped up and smacked his brother on the back a couple of times before heading out of the senior classroom.
 
Sesshomaru glared at the sad excuse of his brother. Why couldn't he be an only child!? Obviously, his brother was an imbecile beyond belief. He just hoped Inuyasha didn't do anything stupid as usual.
 
 
^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^ =^^=
 
 
Kagome sighed into her cup, blinked twice and attempted to stay awake. She sat alone at her usual table while she watched her friends run over to the teacher's table. She cringed at their high and unusual perky voices as they mooned over the new teacher from the Karakura School. He was a model…so what?
 
She took a bite of her croquet and chewed it ever so slowly despite the fact it tasted like cardboard. Only the boys were at their usual tables also annoyed with the new attitude of the female students. She looked up and saw Inuyasha, the school ruffian, bound over to the new students. She slapped her forehead. He was going to do something stupid AGAIN.
 
Kagome sighed. After the incident earlier that morning Inuyasha seemed to be even more hostile towards the orange-headed student more than any other Karakura pupil. But she couldn't blame him. They were a bit on the snotty side, especially the one with the glasses. Kagome wanted to beat the stuffing out of him. So, she decided to watch the chaos ensue.
 
 
^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^ =^^=^^=
 
Ichigo downed a mouthful of rice while he looked around the cafeteria. The ceiling was low and the air was hot and the lights on the roof were burning his head. The whole place was crowded with students. Or really, all the female students condensed where ever Byakuya was. Then as if he was a messenger of Hell, Inuyasha, the guy who had bugged Ichigo that morning, stomped noisily over. Like a little kid who just found an ant to torture.
 
“Hey crayon-head.” Inuyasha said, smirking.
 
Tatsuki frowned, “Hey Ichigo, who's this?”
 
“A toddler. Ignore him.”
 
Inuyasha's eyes bulged. “Why I never! After I came here to apologize too!”
 
Ichigo scoffed. “Apologize my ass!”
 
“I was just kidding—”
 
“You must be really lonely.”
 
“Nah, just bored. After all, the First School students haven't started anything today so yeah, I have nothing to do.”
 
“Go play with your barbies then.” Uryu grumbled.
 
“You wanna—”
 
“HEY!” A gruff voice said as Inuyasha fell forward behind him appeared Renji, his foot in a kicking position. “I thought I would never find you guys in the overwhelming school of losers.”
 
Rukia smiled, “Hi! Good thing you came or Ishida would've gotten jumped for the third time today.”
 
“He couldn't beat me up if he tried.”
 
Tatsuki hid a laugh. Renji sat down next to them with an eager face on. “God I'm hungry. Any of you mind sharing?”
 
“There's nothing to share. None of us brought lunch except Orihime. And this school's lunch sucks.”
 
“I don't mind sharing! I made my special onion pudding!”
 
“On second thought…I'll eat school lunch.” Renji said as he stood and walked over Inuyasha to the line.
 
Inuyasha stood, wincing a bit. “Damned ass.”
 
“Go away now. You're not wanted here.”
 
At that moment Byakuya ran over, pushing Inuyasha aside, pursued by what seemed dozens of female students. “Help me escape!” he cried. “They touched my hair!”
 
Ichigo couldn't help but snicker under his breath.
 
“Excuse me, Kuchiki-san, there's a fire escape that way.” A girl said who didn't appeared to be caught under the Bya-chan spell. In fear, Byakuya stumbled away before a stampede of girls could tackle him. He ran through the exit and disappeared.
 
“Tough going for him huh?” Uryu commented, watching the sea of screaming groupies follow their teacher outside.
 
“Yeah.” Tatsuki mumbled.
 
“Inuyasha! Kagome!” A kid said as he stumbled over. “Some of the First School students are starting some trouble.
 
Inuyasha suddenly brightened. “That's great! Show me where!”
 
And off they went, the girl from before following after.
 
“Good riddance.” Uryu mumbled as he drank more of his juice.
 
Tatsuki stood suddenly and grabbed Orihime's hand. “Let's go watch!”
 
Ichigo rolled his eyes. “You are always so nosy.”
 
“You know you want to go and watch too.” Tatsuki exclaimed as she and Orihime ran through the lunchroom and outside.
 
“I'm going too.” Uryu said as he followed.
 
“COUNT ME IN!” Rukia yelled and Ichigo saw Renji abandon the lunch line and trail after Rukia in complete bliss.
 
Ichigo sighed and threw down his chopsticks. He might as well go too, there was nothing else to do. He left his lunch and picked up his bag and left.
 
 
=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^^=^ ^=^^=
 
Yusuke and Shuichi sat outside eating their lunch quietly in the company of his two other friends Hiei and Kuwabara under the big tree by the gates of the school. Yusuke looked down sourly at his food. He might as well have been served bugs than the artificial food he had received.
 
“So…” he began he was about to discuss the news about the school across the street before two kids from the Kita-Kawase Second jumped over the fence and landed in their schoolyard.
 
Hiei rolled his eyes, “Great, more trouble.”
 
One of the kid smirked and yelled, “HEY LOSERS! HAVING A NICE LUNCH?”
 
Yusuke stared blankly at the kid whom obviously didn't know what he was getting into. He glanced at Kuwabara who was looking at the kid like he was crazy.
 
“Go away and we won't hurt you.” Hiei said flatly, and took a bite of the dry rice in his bowl.
 
“HA! HA! HE THINKS HE CAN HURT US!” The boy's friend screamed.
 
“HE'S A PRETTY GUTSY MIDGET!”
 
“Oh God…” Yusuke mumbled. “He said the `M' word.”
 
Hiei jumped up, completely abandoning his meal, absolutely livid. He sped towards the two boys and kicked one so harshly he was thrown back and hit the fence. Hiei grabbed the second student and threw him across the schoolyard. “Midget my ass.” He mumbled. “Scram!”
 
Shuichi sighed as five more Second students vaulted over the gates. “Those are there for a reason… obviously the fence isn't high enough yet.”
 
Yusuke nodded and stood up, leaving his lunch. “How many times must you jump the gates? You're getting us in more trouble than usual.”
 
“Making trouble?” One of the called incoherently.
 
“They're the ones who are picking a fight.” Shuichi said quietly.
 
“What did you say She-male?!” another taunted.
 
“That's bad.” Yusuke said as he watched the effects sink into Shuichi's brain. And that didn't take very long either. Shuichi's eye twitched uncontrollably and he vaulted forward and with a crack, the boy's head snapped back as Shuichi punched him dead in the face.
 
“Shoji!” one boy called out to his fallen comrade.
 
“What's goin' on here?” a boy said as he jumped the wall. He had white hair and a very annoying voice. After him came a girl and a black haired boy and he was surprised to see some other students as well. They all wore a different uniform than the Second School students.
 
One girl said, “Are we allowed to come here?”
 
“Don't worry about it. Those teachers don't even care.” Another student said.
 
Then the boy with white haired called to Yusuke and his friends. “Learn your place already! I'm sick of cleaning up after your messes.”
 
“We're not the ones who started it kid!” Kuwabara yelled, cracking his knuckles subconsciously.
 
“Kid? We're the same age!” the white-haired boy said. “Or maybe you got held back so many times you're like, twenty!”
 
Kuwabara couldn't take it anymore. He charged like a rhino in a rage and attempted to swing at the boy but he easily ducked and side stepped. “I said, LEARN YOUR PLACE!”
 
Yusuke looked at Hiei who nodded. This was another troublemaker they had to deal with. “Hey! Cut it out!”
 
Another boy smirked, “Make us!”
 
Yusuke turned to see more kids from his school file out of the building behind him. “On our turf again, eh?” one boy yelled.
 
“I don't see your name on it!”
 
“God what a moron.” A boy from the Karakura school said, loud enough for everyone to hear. Yusuke felt relieved, the Second students didn't try to be friend with the newcomers.
 
The white haired boy turned around to face the fluorescent haired boy and growled, “WHAT?!”
 
“Did I speak slow enough for you, or do I have to speak in first grader?” was the sarcastic reply.
 
The first boy swung at the Berry-head but the other sidestepped and grabbed his wrist, throwing the Second student on the ground. Yusuke stared in disbelief he thought the Karakura students were pasty nerds! Peels of cruel laughter echoed in the schoolyard.
 
The Second stood in anger. His eyes flamed over with rage. “You…”
 
“All right, Second. Enough playing with your guests. You came here to mess with us, remember?” Hiei said, crossing his arms and glaring at the white-haired boy who had a dirt scuff on his face.
 
“Of course! Come on!” the guy wiped his face and sped at Hiei. Hiei evaded the oncoming blow and kicked the other boy in the back of his head.
 
“Seems like you Second kids have lost your touch….” Hiei mumbled. “You got hit by a nerd.”
 
“NERD?!” the Berry-head yelled. “Come say that to my face Elf!”
 
Hiei's eyes narrowed as he abandoned his white-haired prey and leapt forward.
 
Yusuke's shoulders sagged. “This is getting boring… Fast.” Hiei was hogging all the action. He wondered if he could provoke someone else.
 
The Berry-head parried Hiei's blow and attempted a blunt kick. Hiei was too fast and ended up behind the Karakura student. And before you knew it, the Berry-head was flying across the dirt but he sprang to his feet.
 
“Who knew the elf had it in him?” the boy said. He ran up and grabbed Hiei's foot and tossed him a few yards. Hiei barely landed on his hands to upright himself.
 
Then a taller, red head boy and some freaky eyebrows intervened. “Ichigo, chill. This isn't our fight.”
 
“Damned right!” Kuwabara yelled.
 
Shuichi nodded, standing next to Yusuke. “We'd better end this before Hiei kills someone…again.”
 
“He couldn't kill me even if he had a loaded gun!”
 
“Ichigo! SHUT UP!” a really short girl with black hair yelled as she smacked him on the back of the head. They all heard hurried footsteps as Yusuke saw a teacher climb the gates and look at the Karakura students.
 
“What's going on here?! There better not be a brawl here!” A Korean-looking teacher strode over to investigate the scene.
 
“Oh, Soi Fong-sensei! It was so scary!” The girl with black hair had instantly changed her demeanor and suddenly, her eyes were full of watery tears. “Some mean boys from the Second and First Kita-Kawase school started to yell at each other and then Kurosaki tried to break them up, but they hit him! Thank goodness you came! Who knows what they would have done.” The girl started to cry and held her face in her hands.
 
“Wait! Don't cry, Kuchiki! It's all their fault!” The flustered teacher attempted to calm the crying girl down. “You, Kurosaki, and all of your classmates can go. Don't worry. AND YOU!” The teacher turned to the rest of the students, “All of you have a month's worth of detentions.” At this, the girl smirked behind the teacher's back. “I'll alert ALL of your teachers and parents. Now get to class! The bell already has rung!”
 
End Chapter
 
Ok if you are confused, the Yu Yu Hakusho characters call the Inuyasha characters “Second Students” is because the IY students go to the Kita-Kawase Second High School while the YYH characters go to the First Kita-Kawase School. For some reason…they're right across the street from each other, just for the convenience of the story. On to the next chapter!