Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Cross Between Times ❯ Chapter 2 revised ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or YuYu Hakusho

Chapter 3

With Koenma and the other spirit detectives.

"Hey toddler, what's so important that you had to pull me away from another date with Keiko?!" yelled Yusuke.

"I am not a toddler!" cried Koenma, " As for your mission, yes it is important. We have spotted energy waves coming and going from the Higurashi family shrine.
While you, Kuwabara, and Kurama, were in school I have sent Hiei there to investigate," stated Koenma.

"Why is the shrine so important?" asked Kuwabara.

"Hn, you idiot, let the toddler finish," replied Hiei.

"For the last time, I AM NOT A TODDLER!" cried Koenma, " Its not the shrine that's important Kuwabara. We have recently discovered that the spouts of
energy have been coming from that of a hanyou and a miko. I want you to follow this girl. (Hands a picture to everyone) Her name is Kagome Higurashi, she is 15
yrs old, and is said to be the reincarnation of the priestess Kikyo, who lived over 500 years ago. She will be going to your school Yusuke and Kuwabara, I want
you to find out whatever you can about her," Koenma orders.

Back at the shrine

Beep. Beep. Beep.

A very irritable Kagome throws her alarm clock across the room where it hits the wall. The clock falls to the floor.

'All right, all right! I'm awake already; Of all the luck. having to change schools like this! I know my many and long absences made it difficult for me to keep up, but
I could handle it. Oh well. might as well make the best of it.' Kagome thought, as she starts to get ready for school. (One hour later.)

"Look at the time! If I don't hurry, I'll be late to my first day at my new school! ," Cried Kagome, as she runs for the door.

At school

"Oh no! I'm already late, and I still have to get my schedule. I sure hope the teachers understand," cried a very freaked out Kagome, as she walks around the
school trying to find the office. "There it is. the office! Kagome explains happily. She walks into the office.

"Hello, my name is Kagome Higurashi, I just transferred here from another high school."

"Hello. Kagome, is it? Welcome to our school I hope you like it. Here is your new schedule.," said the secretary.

"Thank you very much!," replied Kagome.

"Ok, here you go. Since your first class is geometry it will be down the hall and to the right, room number 33," replied the secretary.

"Thank you so very much, I really appreciate it," Kagome says.
As Kagome makes her way to her first period she accidentally bumps into someone.

"Oh, I'm really sorry about that, I was in such a hurry I really wasn't watching where I was going." apoligizes Kagome.

"Its alright, you must be Kagome, its nice to meet you! By the way my names Keiko."

"Hello Keiko, its nice to meet you, too, but I'm really sorry I really have to get to class, I'm late already." said Kagome, "I hope we will have some time to talk
later."

"Sure! See you at lunch," said Keiko.

"Ok, bye," replied Kagome, as she goes into her geometry class.

In feudal Japan

(Kikyo is now at Keade's village)

"Inuyasha?" Kikyo says faintly, " Where are you?"

"I'm right here, my love," murmurs Inuyasha.

"Inuyasha, I fear for Kagome. Naraku plans to capture Kagome once again, but this time his plan is far more fiendish then ever. You must set aside your differences
with your brother because we will need his help." said Kikyo.

"I will NEVER help my brother. How dare you even say such a thing? ," Replied Inuyasha.

"Inuyasha, please understand that I have been deep in prayer as of late and I saw this in a vision. You.must." Kikyo replies before passing out again.

"Kikyo. you know I can never get along with him." Inuyasha whispers as a lonely tear makes its way down his cheek.

"Inuyasha, has Kikyo awakened?" Miroku asks when he enters Kaede's hut.

"Yes, but she quickly fell unconscious again." Inuyasha murmurs as he looks on thoughtfully.

(As Miroku turns to leave)

"Miroku, may I ask you a question?" asked Inuyasha.

"Sure, what's on your mind?" replied Miroku.

"Could you watch over Kikyo for awhile? There is something I need to do." Replied Inuyasha.

"Uh. of course." replies Miroku.

"I owe you one." Inuyasha says as he gives Miroku one of his rare smiles before he turns
to go.

Modern day Japan

"Sorry, I'm late Mr. Takanaka," said Kagome as she enters the classroom.

"You must be the new student, Higurashi Kagome, welcome to our class, but before you are seated, please tell us a little bit about yourself." replies the teacher.

"Ok, well my name is Kagome, I have a little brother named Sota, and I also live at a shrine." said Kagome as she takes a seat in the back next to a boy wearing a
green uniform and has slicked back black hair.

'He's kind of cute,' Kagome thinks to herself.

About half way through class she senses a demonic aura coming from outside.
'This is odd. there are no demons in this era.' Kagome thought '.but I don't have time to worry about that now.'

Well I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and I hope you like the next, but remember to read and review. Thank you to all who reviewed and to those who read my
story. Thank You again. Well thanks again for the changes he made on this chapter and hopefully I’ll get the chance to introduce him later on.