Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Cross Between Times ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho. The owner of Inuyasha and Yu Yu Hakusho is Rumiko Takahashi and Yoshihiro Togashi, I'm just borrowing their characters for awhile.




Chapter 6:


At Keades village

Upon entering the small village the next morning Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, and Hiei, detected a demonic presence, but it was not evil like all the others they have encountered on thier other missions. This one gave off the scent of a half demon. "Do you sence that Kurama, there is a demon in this village besides you and Hiei." Yusuke told Kurama under his breath trying not to gain the notice of the villagers, but to no avail."

"Yes I do Yusuke, and its coming from that hut right over there," replied Kurama using the same hushed tone as Yusuke did earlier, "We better be careful, this one seems powerful even though he is a half demon we still better be careful."

"Yeah, but ya better tell Kuwabara that cause he's making a fool out of himself again, geez that guy is an idiot," Yusuke replied laughing at Kuwabara's antics, "Tell me again why he had to come along?"

"He came along because he is also a Spirit Detective, and he is strong physically but mentally I'm not so sure. Only a baka would go up to strange girls and ask them to be their girlfriend," Kurama replied shaking his head in disbelief. "I hope he doesn't do that alot."

"Hn," replied one very annoyed fire demon, "can we just get this over with and leave the baka to himself I have business to take care of,"

"And what business do ye have strangers, as I recall 2 parties in your groups are demons. What business do ye four seek in this village" Keade said stepping out of the hut they where walking toward."I am the priestess of this village. My name is Keade."

"Priestess Keade," Kurama gave a low bow before continuing,"We seek a young girl who can travel through time her name is Kagome Higerashi, she travels with four others one is a half demon named Inuyasha, the other is a young fox kitsune name Shippou, another is a demon slayer name Sango, and last of all is a young monk by the name of Miroku. Have you seen them?"

"Yes they are in the hut behind me, but tell me young one what business do ye have with them?" Keade asked Kurama, 'At least this one has manners.' she thought.

"We have come to talk to the girl named Kagome," Kurama answered in return.

"Then follow me," Keade told them as she turned and started walking back to the hut.

They followed the old priestess like she told them to, but it seemed Hiei was getting more agitated by the moment, Kurama looked over at Yusuke but he just shrugged his shoulders, and said "Like I know what's bothering him." So Kurama tried a different approach. He decided to ask Hiei considering he's been like this for the better part of the morning. "Hiei is something wrong?"

"No, but why don't you tell that baka Kuwabara to get his ass over here, we are on a mission," Hiei replied snappishly.

'Hm, I've never seen Hiei act this way before anyways we'll soon find out,' Kurama thought to himself as he followed the others into the hut leaving poor Kuwabara outside.

Tension was thick in the air when Kurama entered the hut. Hiei Looked even more pissed off than he was before and thats saying alot considering. Wondering what was going on he looked around to find everyone was staring at Kagome, and the shocked expression on her face was almost comical but Hiei's voice broke him out of his reverie.

"What the hell are you doing here!" Snarled Hiei, "You put this damn neckless on me now take it off wench."

"How dare you speak to me in such a manner I have half the mind to purify your ass right now you arrogant asshole," exclaimed Kagome, "How the hell did you get back here in the first place?"

Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango, Shippou, Keade, Kurama, Yusuke, and Kuwabara who finally decided to show up were looking upon the scene with shocked expressions. They all looked at one another trying to figure out what was going on.

Inuyasha asked Miroku and Sango if they knew the fire demon named Hiei, they slowly shook there heads and apologized. 'Well this seems interesting,' Inuyasha thought before he was pulled back to reality when Hiei tried to attack Kagome. Positioning himself in front of Kagome he pulles out Tetsuiga ready to do battle.

"Get out of the way halfbreed, this doesn't concern you," Hiei snarled, "I won't kill her just yet."

"It concerns me when you try to attack the one under my protection," Inuyasha stated icily,"Go after her again and you'll have me to deal with."

Miroku and Sango stood right by Inuyasha. They wouldn't let him have all the fun Kagome is their friend and team mate, and they will risk their life for her as she would for them.

"Thanks guys, but he doesen't scare me the least," Kagome smiled as she was gettin ready to say that enchanted word,"Now Hiei, would you please stop trying to attack me with every chance you get it's rather annoying."

As soon as she says stop Hiei plummets face first into the ground making a huge crater where he fell. Kuwabara died laughing saying how it was funny how Hiei got beaten up by a girl. As soon as Hiei was able to get back up onto his feet Kuwabara was the one on the ground with Hiei jumping up and down on him. 'What the hell are these enchanted beads, and why can't I get them off. They are so damn annoying.' Hiei thought glaring at Kagome, 'I'm glad she thought this was funny. She's unlike any girl I have ever known, she's not even afraid of me. She is very wierd."

'I'm sick of him glaring at me all the time, I'm not even surprized he even made it back to the Fuedal land, but what I can't figure out is why there are two others from my Highschool that are back in this time as well, I just can't wait to tell the others. This is so going to be a disaster.' Kagome thought to herself while giving Hiei an annoyed look, 'But on second thought he is still hot, but he shouldn't be so damn arrogant. He still reminds me of Inuyasha.'
While the others started looking at Kagome, Inuyasha asks her if she knew any of them.

"Yes, three of them," Kagome replied to Inuyasha's guestion, "The one on the left in the green jumpsuit is Yusuke Urimeshi he is in my geometry class, the other one to his right with the long red hair is Kurama and he is a transfer student. The one in black on the other hand I met at the park, his name is Hiei."

"Well how the hell do you think they got back here? Were the only ones who can use the well," Inuyasha practically yells.

"How should I know baka," Kagome stated irratatingly, "It's not as if I keep an 'if your not Kagome or Inuyasha stay out' sign up on the freakin well house wall."

"Hn." was all Inuyasha's response as he turned and strolled to the other end of the hut leaving Kagome and Hiei looking at one another. 'Those two are wierd and both have bad tempers to boot, but Kagome's is just freakin scary.' Inuyasha thought as he looked at the two of them, 'And both would make the perfect couple.'

Well this is the end of this chapter, so I hope you all like it. Sorry for not updating sooner but I couldn't come up with anything to write in this chapter, I'll try to update sooner next time I'm hoping next week. Well thank you to everyone who reviewed and a big Thanks to my readers. Well see you next time, remember read and review.