Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Potter ❯ The Letters ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inu Potter

~* Flash back *~

`Thinking'

" Talking"

!*#~ Later ~#*!

`~`~ Change in location ~`~`

This takes place right before Harry's 5th year at Hogwarts. Kagome is 15 meaning she only started going trough the well about 10 and a half months ago.

Disclaimer: God I hate doing these things. I don't own anything so back off! Stupid disclaimer.

Prologue

It was a nice and quiet day in Feudal Japan, well mostly quiet.

" Inuyasha, its just two days! This is the midterm! They are vary important!" Kagome shouted at the inuhanyou.

"No way! We have shards to collect! We need you here, and screw the mid thing!"
"Oh ok," Kagomes voice was deadly calm, " SIT BOY!" Inuyasha once again meet his good friend mister dirt. Kagome ran towards the well as fast as she could ` Wow' she thought, ` that was the worst sit in along time, when I come back I should apologize and bring extra Raman.'

Kagome jumped in the well and before the light engulfed her once again a sly, un- kagome thought popped into her head.

!*#~ 3 months later (end of May) ~#*!

` Ok,' Kagome thought, ` its now or never (her plan of course!).'

Kagome returned to working on the Raman. She grabbed her extra strength sleeping pills that she brought to help her sleep. ` A little should do the trick!' she was struggling to keep from giggling. A few minutes later she handed each of her friends a bowl of the infected Raman (she couldn't take any chances!). Inuyasha, like always inhaled his food and jumped into a nearby tree. Kagome watched her friends eating their dinner like any regular night, except after they were finished they would feel much different.

"Thanks, Kagome, that was great."

"Don't mention it, Shippo."

" I think I'm going to go to bed early. Goodnight Kagome, Shippo, and my lovely Sango."

Sango decided to ignore that last comment. "Me too. `Night Shippo, Kagome."

"Night Guys!"

Kagome waited until she heard snoring and even breathing from her companions. She silently gathered her things together and headed towards the well. `I am sorry guys, but I am human and need to be treated like one…. Inuyasha.' Kagome pulled out the note she had been planning to leave somewhere. `Aha!' she placed it right next to Sango's boomerang. And continued her way to the well.

Kagome jumped out of the well and started on her way to the door. Suddenly she heard what sounded like an owl screech. She turned towards the noise and saw a little owl with a scroll on its leg.

`~`~A tree in the park~`~`

"Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech!"

"Damn bird go to Hell!" a female voice and she started to attack the bird that woke her up.

"Baka, its just a bird." A cold male voice said.

"Shut up Hiei! You would have done the same thing!"

"Hn, Sakio."

The owl dropped the letter it was caring and flew off.

" Hey, Hiei, are you still a detective?" Sakio asked.

" Not in this lifetime. The toddler let me go on probation."

" Well you got one also. `Mr. Hiei of the Spirit Detectives'"

"Shit, then the others will be there also."

Wow Hiei is so smart…. Yeah right. The remaining two detectives and Kurama, as well as one mysterious girl.

`~`~ The Order Headquarters ~`~`

"Hermione! Harry! Ron! Come here will you?" Mrs. Weasley called from the kitchen.

"Coming" replied Hermione and Ron as they raced down the stairs quietly.

" Here you go dears." Mrs. Weasley handed each of them a letter. As they turned them over she saw shocked expressions on their faces.

"Its from Dumbledore!" Harry said as he opened the envelope slowly. After they had all read it they exchanged glances that said ` You gotta be kidding!'.

"So I guess that means we all got the same thing?" Ron asked

" Not exactly. See here," Hermione pointed to each of their letters, " You, Ron are going to help them in different ways then Harry and myself."

"How?"

"Ill help improve their English and potions and so on. Harry will be helping them in the dark arts and flying and ect. And you, Ron, will be helping them fit in a little more, people skills or something."

" When are they (yes they) coming?"

"We are going to pick them up in…a few days."

"DAYS? That's not a long time to prepare!" the two boys said in unison.

"Well, better hurry then."

Ron and Harry exchanged glances "It'll get us out of the stupid chores of cleaning up at least."

" Yeah, and is cant be that bad…can it?" Harry asked his red headed friend. Ron in turn just shrugged. Ohhh they couldn't be any more mistaken.

~!@#@!~~!@@!~!@^!^@^!%@!$!#~@$#%@^@!%^$#$$!%%!#%!%#*@(@%!#%~

O.K people, I'm writing one more fic out there so check it out! 1 reviw= new chapter.