Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Potter ❯ Explinations ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wow, I didn't think Id have to update this soon.

Ok well here it is.

Disclaimer: what do you think?

Inu Potter- Chapter 2- Explanations

"Mom! Mom I'm home early!" Kagome had the scroll clutched in one hand and the other was holding her up. She was panting 1) it was her first time concealing anything 2) she thought she was nuts.

"Yes, Kagome? You don't have to yell, I'm right here."

"Oh, sorry about that. Ummm…Oh yea! Can you please explain this to me?" She handed her mother the letter.

After she was finished reading she pulled the parchment away from her face to revel her face was as white a chalk. "Kagome, honey, take a seat." The teenager did as she was told. " How do I say this? * sigh* One of the reasons you have these miko powers is because your father was a very powerful wizard. He was in an organization called The Order Of the Phoenix. The Order was founded by one of the most powerful wizards of all time, Albus Dumbledor. Dumbledor founded this secret organization to help rid the word of he who must not be named. On one of the final missions your father was murdered. I was hoping beyond all reason that you would become a regular human. I have tried everything in my power to get you away from this, but have failed. Now it seems Vol-he-who-must-not-be-named has returned. But kagome," she paused getting her daughters' confused look, " it is no longer safe for you here. If they find you I am powerless. It is your choice wither to go to Hogwarts, but if you do it will help you immensely… even in the Warring States Era."

Before Kagome could think she blurted out, "yes"

" Ok then. I went so it can't be that bad. Right? Well here it says that a few more people shall be joining you. You will be a fifth year and are to be sorted with the first years. A few students that already attend with come and get you. I love you dear and I think you made a vary smart move."

" Thanks mom, I love you too."

`~`~Spirit World~`~`

" Okay Jr! What is it now? It's the middle of the freakin night!" take a wild guess who that was.

" Calm down, Yusuke. Koenma must have a vary good reason for bringing us here at this hour." The kitsune said.

" Oh hey Kurama, Hiei… other person." Stooge #1 said (Yusuke)

" Whoa! Hold up! I thought you guys were on uhhhhh what's it called." Kuwabara said stupidly, as usual.

" Maybe because Koenma needs more help then whatever you guys provide for the so-called `Spirit Detectives'". Hiei restored,

"What did ya say shrimp?" and alas they started one of their famous yelling matches.

"WILL BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP OR IS THAT TOO MUCH TO COMPREHEND!?!? I WOULD LIKE TO GET SOME SLEEP AND GET OUT OF THIS MESSED UP PLACE!!!" Sakio did one of her rare yelling scenarios, but man are they loud! At once both of the guys stopped shouting to look at the girl. " What? Have you never heard yelling before?"

"Now I remember you!" The toddler exclaimed

"Yea? How so?"

" You're Sakio right?" The girl simply nodded as if saying ` Get to the point will you?' " I knew I've seen you somewhere, or at least heard your name before!"

"Your point is…"

" You were the ru----" Koenma didn't get to finish because Sakios' hand slammed on his mouth in an attempt to shut him up.

" Must you really tell the whole world?" She hissed. Koenma got her message and stopped. He knew whom he was dealing with, and what. Even though he had only heard stories, he had heard enough about the beautiful creature in fount of him. Her long midnight color hair reached almost to her mid-thigh region. She didn't strive to keep her legs look like colored sticks, but they weren't all blubber, but finely toned mussel. You could tell she worked out, but they weren't bulging out like she was inhuman. But her most wonderful feature was her face, well mainly her eyes. They are outlined in this dark, dark gray, yet not black, and on the inside of that is this extremely pale gray. But the odd thing is, is that the closer you get to the pupil the darker the color gets until they are charcoal gray. The pupil itself has a hazel zigzag circle protecting the opening to the inner part of the eye. She may seem harmless but is far from it.

" I swear if baby breath doesn't stop staring at me I'm going to rip his throught out." Sakio said in a deathly quite voice. Hearing this Koenma snapped out of his trance.

" You are here because of these (holds up a letter) and them (points to TV screen)."

" What's with the lightning guy?" Kuwabaka asked.

" These people are Hermione Granger, Ronald Wesly, and Harry Potter. And they are your next mission."

&#$*&*$!&*$#&*(!&$&#@*&$!!&$*!# @&*$**&$&*($&&*(#

Okay im done with that chapter.

I am pretty sure all of you know how to review, so join the other brave souls who have. Plz? I don't care if you did or didn't like it, but if you didn't tell me how to make it better. A special thanks to Taeniaea and inuyuyurrk, and ESPECIALLY J Patt for being my first reviewer and also reviewing Loss of Memory and Remembrance. Thank ya much!

Until my next chappie Ja ne!