Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Potter ❯ Happenings ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inu Potter chapter 3- Happenings

A/N: ok im changing the updating to 2 reviews= 1 update. I really appreciate all of them, thanks too all of you who reviewed, it means a lot to me. Arigato much! On with the story!

"Excuse me toddler crap, but I am not, nor ever been or want to be, apart of the so-called Sprit Detectives." Sakio said in her `you mess with me you're going to die' voice.

"Hn. I don't have to accept this; you placed to fox and me on probation. That means I don't have to agree to anything you, or this `Dumbledor' has to say."

"Yes, I do understand that, Sakio and Hiei, but it is vital that you contribute to this."

"Okay, let me get this strait. First you drag me to this god forsaken place, then you ask of me a favor that will take away most of my spare time, THEN you treat me like one of you puppets. So I got two words for you," Sakio paused as the mini-leader of the Spirit World nodded slowly and she held up two fingers for the less intelligent people in the room, "Screw you." And she turned on her heal and marched to a vacant corner. All of the boy's mouths dropped open at this, except Hiei who just snickered.

"You don't seem to understand…"

" No I think I understand just fine, but what you don't seem to get, baby butt, is the concept of `no'."

" Sakio, just listen! If you all don't agree then all the worlds will most likely be destroyed. And many of the people in them."

"Whoa, what what's wrong with being a Sprit Detective?" the stupid one just caught on to what she was saying.

" Besides stupidity being a requirement? And all of it goes to your ego, which is already the size of the sun!" his idiocy was wearing her patience thin.

"If I didn't hit girls you would be so dead!"

"Heh, yes well if I didn't attack people who didn't present a challenge to me, you would have been long dead." Sakio was almost asking for it.

"Why you little…"

"Kuwabara, sit down, we must settle this." Kurama said in calm demeanor. `Sakio. Sakio, were have I heard that name before?' Yoko asked himself, or Kurama, but technically that is talking to himself… o never mind.

`... If she heard that then she cant refuse to help any longer.' Koenma thought. And to his satisfaction, her eyes widened.

"Fine." She was able to choke out to her great disgust. Everyone in the room looked at her in awe.

"Excuse me?" Koenma had a cocky smile.

" DAMN IT I SAID FINE!!! You just had to bring that up didn't you? You little scum bag had to use bribery to get me to do this. But is it all that important? Nooooooooooo." She turned to Koenma, " Didn't your father tell you to play by the rules?" It was now her turn to smirk as she saw his face pale.

` How dare she bring that up!'

`~`~ Order Headquarters`~`~

" Does it say who all is coming?" Harry asked no one in particular.

" Nope."

"All it says is a few boys and two girls are coming." Hermione said.

" No names? No nothing?"

"No, sorry Harry." Hermione replied.

" I hate when you guys leave me out of things like this."

"Sorry Ron" Both of his friends replied simultaneously.

All a sudden Harry keeled over in pain. "Harry?"

"Harry what's wrong?!"

"I have a bad feeling about these people,"

"Is it your scare?"

"No, I can't explain it, but I feel it in my bones."

"Bloody hell, Hermione look at that!" Ron whispered coarsely to the girl right beside him.

"O my God! HARRY!" It was too late, their friend was already engulfed by a blinding light, as well as the rest of the room.

&$*#&$)!&!$&*!^$&*$&&$&%&@* &$!_%&*@&%&@(*%&&&$&_&@#**_@!

Yeah I know that it was a short chapter, and I know that the others didn't talk that much, and im sorry. There I said it.