Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Potter ❯ Remember Now? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hehehe I'm back, and on a sugar rush! Heheheh. Must do evil things to characters, MUST DO EVIL THINGS!!!

I want to thank the following people for reviewing for my fic: J Patt (check out her fics, they're really good), inuyuyurrk (also has a good fic going on), sakuracheery2, `Gome', tbris, `goodie', Fan_Fic_Crazy_Chibi, Teaneia, Inu_Yasha Fan, Amielia, `JustaFan' ,and `awesomeness' your reviews were very much appreciated and some anonyms member who e-mailed me. O and if you guys want any pairings, you know what to do! And if you have any ideas for this fic to make it better, and you are not a MM.net member, you can e-mail at: Punk_Rock101_Pyro@hotmail.com which ever works for you. Thanks! And one more thing: I would have NEVER waited two months for a chapter…

`Thinking'

[Authors notes]

"Talking"

~`~`Change in place~`~`

*Telepathic conversations *

~* Flash back *~

Disclaimer: Why do you taunt me?!

Ok two months and one Warped Tour later…

Inu Potter- chapter four- Remember Now?

Seconds after the portal closed a voice pearced the serene moon lit air.

"That little no good, dirty rotten, son of a freakin bitch!" Sakio still couldn't get over the fact that she agreed and she probably showed her greatest weakness. "If I ever get my hands on him I will wring his neck right before I snap him in two!" she was doing elaborate hand gestures to plan it out.

"Oh no you're not!" Yusuke said.

"And why not detective? Are you goin stop me?" she sounded like she was talking to a baby.

"Maybe I will! I don't even know you and you're already trying my nerves!"

"You already tested mine, so I suggest you not mess with me, puppet boy!" Hiei had only known her for a month or so and he never sensed this much power coming from what looked like a normal, human girl. Her past was almost as clouded as his own.

"Like you could ever beat me." Yusuke scoffed at the girl.

"Heh, you don't want to know, or who, you're messing with." Before anyone could react they heard a thud coming from a near-by wall, what they saw shocked them to say the least: Yusuke was pinned to the wall by Sakio's hand. "Never talk to me in such a manner again," her grip tightened on his throat, "got it?" Yusuke's circulation to his head was being cut off, and his trachea was getting crushed so he simply nodded. She gave his neck on final squeeze and left him fall to the ground. "Let that be a lesson to all of you, you mess with me, you will die, or suffer for all eternity, by my hands, it depends what type of mood I'm in." She said without turning around. Sakio already knew what the look on their faces were: the idiots mouth would be almost touching the ground, the kitsune would be surprised but didn't show it, and Hiei would be snickering. She turned and walked away and formed anoughter shadow of darkness. "The stupid sprit detectives, always getting in my way…"

"Can you say * cough* PMSing? * Cough * cough*"

~`~` Sunset Shrine~`~`

Kagome sat in awe of what her mother just told her. Yea she knew witches existed in the Feudal Era, but not in modern times! ` I should go back and tell Inuyasha and the others that I'll be gone for a while.' `No, he'll try and stop you.' `Yea, you have a point.' Kagome went on with her little mental conversation for a while. A few moments later she was ripped from it by what sounded like a fight. She ran down the stairs and to the front door and peaked out. She could only make out shapes: a tall guy, a short person with spiky hair, a semi-tall, what looked like a girl, with long hair, and one person, looked like a girl due to the fact her hair was LONG who was pinning up a boy, who she couldn't make out period. The girl that was holding up the boy dropped him and walked off. Kagome could hear faint coughing sounds coming from the fallen boy. But what surprised her from the whole spectacle was that the group of people had an immense amount power for humans, and a few of them were demons. She masked her power and walked out of the shrine to see if she could find anything out. She walked as quietly down the steps that she could. She saw the two people she suspected to be demons look up at her. " Um excuse me I was wondering if you needed any help?" she said as she walked out of the shadows, only then did she recognize three of the four people. The one she thought was a girl was in fact, Shuichi Minamino, the most intelligent sophomore in her school, not to mention all the girls called him a heart throb. She personally didn't know what the big deal was; she always thought he was just anougher pretty boy. [A/N: Yes I know Kurama is a senior, but I made them all the same age for this fic.] The other two were probably the two toughest teenagers in all Tokyo, but both lacked intelligence, she thought the only reason they never failed a grade is because the teachers were too afraid to fail them. The one that was pinned to the wall was Yusuke Uramishi, and the other one was Kuzuma Kuwabara. The last one didn't look a day past ten, but his demonic energy gave it away that he was much older then that.

"* Cough * No we don't need your help." Yusuke burst into a coughing fit.

"Well excuse me Mr. Attitude Problem, I was just trying to help."

"Please excuse my friends' ugly attitude, but I believe he just suffered a bruise to his ego. My name is Shuichi Min…"

"Minamino, yea I know. I think all the girls at school know that. As well to steer clear of your two friends here * points to Yusuke and Kuwabara*." Kagome finished his sentence for him. " Oh excuse me, I'm Kagome Higurashi, and if I can be of no service to you, I'll be on my way. Nice to meet you." Kagome bowed and walked away back towards the shrine.

~`~` In a near by tree~`~`

Sakio sat on a branch, watching the whole thing.

` That girl, she looks familiar.'

` And you cant place her face? Shame, shame.' A long forgotten voice said to her.

` Not you again? I thought I got rid of you along time ago!'

` Heh, you should be so lucky.'

`Don't flatter yourself.'

` * Growls* Ok, now back to the girl'

` What about her?'

` *Growls again * I'll give you one hint.'

`Shoot'

` You've never meet her, but you've heard about her from an old allay. She traveled with an allies rival…'

" Inuyasha's bitch." Sakio hissed.

~* Flash back *~

She was standing on a cool stone floor in a Throne room in an ancient Japanese palace.

" I am assuming you know who the pest Inuyasha is, correct?"

"Yes, M'lord."

"Good, kill him." He said in an emotionless voice.

"Yes, M'lord." She repeated. She made a slight nod and turned on her heel on her way

out of his presence. She was contemplating how he should be dealt with, then a sensational idea came into her head. `Yes, that should work.'

~`~`A day and a half later.~`~`

She was yet again in the…demons' presents. The only thing different was her black kimono was drenched in blood, just as her nails and hair was.

"Did you finish him?"

"In a way…"

"What?" He seethed

"I didn't kill him." She stated matter-of-factly. "I toyed with them." She felt the slightly confused aura of the…demon in front of her. "First they thought I was human. Then the housei (sp?) asked me to bear his child. * The demon sweat dropped* That was it; I drew my sword and in one swift stroke I cut of his arm and took `care of' the exterminator. Then I slayed the kit because he wouldn't shut up and stop crying. By that time there was still no sign of the mutt, so I started to walk back. Then I smelled Death that was walking among the living. I was bored so I also took care of the clay miko that he holds close to his heart. I took her bow and arrows and took them to the camp sight and laid them near the now-dead monk. Then I watched as the miko and the mutt came into the clearing from the direction of the Bone-eaters Well. Once they came to the scene, I had masked my scent. You really should have seen it, the miko nearly killed Inuyasha for me when she saw them. She kept yelling: `I was only an hour late from my era! You should have been here to protect them!' And whatnot like that. She ran to the well and jumped in, he followed only to come back out, most likely finding it to be sealed. He went to the camp ground again and he seemed to be…crying now that I think about it."

"And??"

"I looked into his future, to see him have no mental stability what so ever. You will soon have his blood on your hands, M'lord." `Or whatever the sick bastard wants.'

"Very well, and good work, it was very well done."

"Well we like to hear our work is appreciated."

"May I ask you something?"

"You just did…"

"Why did you eliminate his companions?" he ground out.

" They were in the way and posed a possible threat to my lifestyle…or maybe just because I was bored."

" Yes…well it is hard to find good slayers today, thanks to the mikos."

" I am not a slayer I am an assassin, there is a difference."

The youkai in front of her growled again, " Fine assassin, you will get your payment once I have his head."

"Whatever."

~* End of flashback *~

`I just realized why I hate you.'

`Why?'

`Because, you make my job that much harder.'

[I know that was really confusing and you all are probably wondering what the hell? Well, this scenario took place when Kagome had been going through the well for almost three years, so if I'm not feeling lazy when writing future chapters it might come in.]

~`~` Back with Yusuke and group~`~`

" You really need to learn some manners, Yusuke."

" Yea, yea I know." Yusuke resorted after he was finished with the last coughing fit.

"That Sakio person has issues," Kuwabara had abandoned his code, for now.

"Well at least you weren't forced against a wall by her…" an soon as Yusuke said `her' Kuwabara burst out laughing. "ITS' NOT FUNNY KUWABARA!!!" Yusuke roared at his friend.

* Did you hear that Hiei? *

* Hn. Fox *

*Who do you think it was? And who is this Dog Demon person? *

* No but I have a way of figuring out who said it. *

"Actually I think we find it all rather amusing [A/N my friend said that to me once] that you got beat by a girl, Detective." Hiei was ripped himself from the portal they created.

"You find anything wrong with being a girl, Jagamshi?" the icy cool voice of Sakio drifted back into the scene, even though they couldn't see her.

" What if he does?"

"Heh, don't know when to keep our mouth closed, do we Yusuke? Well I'll have to be your teacher." She gracefully jumped out of the tree she currently occupied.

" Yeah, but now I'm ready for you, Sakio."

"Puh, [that's my friends `word'] like you could ever be ready for me." She had a smirk on her face as Yusuke readied his infamous Spirit Gun. ` This is going to be way to easy.'

" I must warn you though, I haven't lost in quite awhile." `You haven't fought in a long time either.'

" Neither have I!"

"Tsk, tsk, with two demons such as those you would think you would learn your place!"

" Just shut up and fight!"

" Why, are you in a hurry to die?" That was it, Yusuke lost it and he launched a visage Spirit Gun strait for Sakio.

&%*$&#^$&^^$^&^$#&^&#^@&^@$^$#!~@)( )^$!~)^$^$#^^$^$^$^%%

Wow, that was a long chapter. ^_^ and sorry for the Gore fest in the beginning, but I had to shed some light on Saiko's past, and it plays into context later. Thanks to all ya'll who reviewed!! In one of the next few chapters they will meet. O and I know in the first chapter I said `a mysterious girl' but I'm changing it to a guy. O and one more thing, in the first chapter I also said Kagome has been going though the well for ten months, then I said three months later. Technically that would make her sixteen, and if I want all of them to be the same age then Harry will have to be in his sixth year at Hogwarts. That's how it's going to be, everyone is sixteen. Sorry for the confusion! And I am henceforth abandoning the two reviews for one update… I can't type, that quickly and I have been brain dead for my whole life, so yea.

Don't forget to R&R if you liked it! Even if you didn't like it tell me what I could do better. Well technically just review since you have already read the chapter.

Look For Chapter five in a couple of days.