Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Potter ❯ So it Begins ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ok, me no hyper now but its my birthday! Hehehe but I still feel like being evil. O and I found a way to be mean to all of them! If you are wondering why, its because I cant get the smell of that heir place out of my hair, so that is making me even more delusional then normal AND that's just how I am.

Parings:? Should I or no?

Disclaimer: Nope, not a chance

Dedication: This chapter is for all of you who have reviewed, its' really encouraging! (I'm going to do this from now on but it will go out to a random reviewer OR someone whose review was either inspiring, or whoever reviewed the most.)

Inu Potter - Chapter Five- So it Begins

Sakio stood rooted to the spot she stood and watched as Yusuke's Spirit Gun speed towards her. She slowly sidestepped as it barley missed her right shoulder. Everyone was shocked at this, no one had ever just merely sidestepped one of Yusuke's attacks, it was just unheard of. Sakio turned to look at the damaged wall; the whole was so big she could probably stand strait up in it. While her back was turned Yusuke fired anoughter attack her way. It was only about five inches from her head when she jumped over it, back still turned.

" I've heard so much about you, and you can even hit me with my back turned?" She taunted.

Yusuke ignored her comment and shot at her again. This time it was sure to hit her head on. She shook her head again in what seemed to be discussed. She stepped to the side again, but this time it slightly grazed her left shoulder.

"Hey, what do you know? He actually hit me! Ok, lets see you do it again." Yusuke readied his rei gun again, only to find he had no more power left. He charged at her, just like he was going to fight the old fashioned way. Fist Fighting. He was right in front of her when she disappeared. Unfortunately for Yusuke he could not stop, for he was running too fast. He was now a few centimeters from the wall when he felt someone grab his neck and slightly pushed him the rest of the way. Kurama and Kuwabara got out their weapons and started to take a step forward to help their friend when they ran into Hiei's outstretched arm.

" Hiei, move your arm, we are going to help him!"

" Yeah shrimp! Urameshi needs our help!"

" This is his fight, do not interfere." Both of them knew they were no match for Hiei and backed off. [O.o pushy Hiei * doges flying dog turd* geez tough crowd…*

" Ok Yusuke, we are going to have to work together for a year, and frankly I don't always want to be fighting with you." Sakio, for the second time that night had Yusuke pinned against a wall. Her death grip slightly eased on his neck, but not enough for him to get away, just so he could breathe properly.

What the others saw next would soon bring them all together.

~`~` Back with Harry~`~`

Harry took in his surroundings, for he had never seen a place so serene and dreadful at the same time. He was in a field that had many different types of trees that were foreign to him, but the most spectacular were the ones that had a bend in the midsection, and in the place of leaves were the most gorgeous pink flowers he had ever seen. He looked around him again, and noticed one person; well actually it looked like a monkey or baboon. He walked closer to err…it to get a closer look. The thing threw off its baboon skin and reveled a person. He had long black hair and blood red eyes.

`Is this guy wearing purple eye shadow???' Harry thought. The thing in front of him started to glow lightly around the area were his heart was suppose to be. After about what seemed like an eternity to Harry, a soft mist was emitted from his body. The mist slowly took on the form of a baby. The figure was now talking to the mist baby, when it slowly degenerated into the evening air. Bright lights swirled around Harry in a whirlpool of light.

He meet a hard floor with a soft `thud'. He looked around yet again and say he was in… Hogwarts? Now he saw a person being carried out in a thing that looked like a stretcher. Moaning Myrtle. He knew this scene all too well, for he saw it once before in his second year at the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He turned to come face-to-face with Tom Riddle [You know the rest of this I hope because I'm not explaining this topic any further]. Harry was yet again engulfed in the whirlpool of light.

Harry was back in the field this whole mess started in, but instead of a mist baby, there was the same guy with the long hair, and a more mature Tom Riddle. The two seemed to be in a heated argument. The one with the long hair finally gave in to whatever Riddle was demanding/requesting, but not with out a price. The guy with the black hair started to chant and a soft mist started to come out of Riddles' chest. Riddle keeled over in what looked like an excruciating amount of pain, the other man was just smirking. Slowly, two things appeared in his hands as Harry saw Riddle collapse. For a moment time seemed to stop and Harry walked over to the strange looking man and peered into his hand, there he saw two things he wished he never did: a heart, and half of what seemed to be Riddles' soul. [A/n: Harry knows what a soul looks like because in the third book he saw Sirius's after the dementor `kissed' him. O and another thing; Riddle is still alive. Yes I know I said his soul and heart, but Naraku has Kagura's heart so…yea]

Harry bolted up from the floor, scaring the living daylights out of his friends.

" I didn't have the feeling about those people…it was Voldemort again." Harry said after his friends caught their breath.

"What?!" Both said together.

" I saw," `How the hell am I going to explain this?' " Ok this is what I saw after the whole bright light thing…(He explained it during the … thing) And that's it."

"Ewwww! Harry that's GROSSE!"

"Bloody hell…"

" I want to know why it happened just now. When we were talking about them."

" I think we all want to know that, Harry."

#%^(($#%^#$^&*()*(*)(*&(&^*!$#^&*$&((((%&am p;*(&(_%^&*()_%^&*()&*()&*()_%

Wish I could make it longer but I got to go to Six Flags with my friends. Not as long as the last chapter, but hey! It was almost seven pages long for Gods Sake! And the eye shadow thing with Naraku, that's what I first thought when I watched the anime. Just like I thought many of the guys were girls, in both IY and YYH. OK then I'm off to play my new PS2 game. FYI: I don't hate any of the caricatures, but they do piss me off a lot. Why do I even bother with these things its not like anyone reads them…`Till the next chapter L8er much!