Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Potter ❯ Enter, Sendriel ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ummm I'm feeling antisocial, so I'm just going to skip to the story. Damn writers block… sorry if the chapter sucks

Disclaimer: If I owned Inuyasha and/or Yuyu Hakasho…well lets just say many things would be different.

`Thinking'

[Authors notes]

"Talking"

~`~`Change in place~`~`

*Telepathic conversations *

~* Flash back *~

//////POV Change//////

Dedication: A special thanks to J Patt and Fanfic Crazy Chibi for the encouraging words! Thanx ^_^!

Inu-Potter: Chapter six- Enter, Sendreil

A bright blue light was heading toward Sakio and Yusuke at an incredible speed. It was about ten centimeters from them when they seemingly disappeared. The blue ball of light collided with the wall, at the vary spot where the two people were standing, making a cloud of debris and rubble. The three bystanders heads' snapped in the direction of where the light came from. There stood the girl from earlier, Kagome, bow and arrow in hand. [I freakin hate her when she does that!]

"Goddamn miko…" Sakio muttered as she stepped out of the cloud the blast created, Yusuke in haul. She looked pissed, but did nothing.

`Kill her now!'

`NO! I cant…' Sakio insisted.

`You're going soft!'

`NO! … It-it wouldn't be…right…'

`Since when have yo-we cared?!'

`Since they would know who you and I am. Our cover that took so long to build up will be shattered.'

`Just like she did to the Jewel?'

`YE-no? O just leave me alone! Is that too much to ask?'

`You have no idea…'

"Stupid mikos, always interfering with my plans." Sakio muttered under her breath.

The others just stood there dumb-founded with one thing running through their minds: how could she do that? The two girls were glaring at each other the whole time. [Kagome…glaring heh heh]

"Hn who are you" Hiei was the first to snap out of the little trance. In turn Kagome looked at him skeptically but desisted she could tell them.

" I am a miko, and you are demons, right?"

"Nah, they're the pilsburry dough boy [don't own]." Sakios' words were dripping with sarcasm. Kagome shot her another glare. "Ooo I'm sooo scared, look I'm shacking in my boots." Sakio scoffed at her. Kagomes anger flared at this, causing the boys to back away slightly.

`Perfect' [that is Sakio]

`You're evil' [that is her voice, just thought I should clear that up]

`Ahh thank you.'

Sakio looked at the angry, no, pissed…is a better word, miko In front of her and rolled her cold gray/blue eyes. "Tch. I have no time for pathetic reincarnations. However, I am disappointed, I expected more out of Kikyo's double. Hmm pity." Sakio smirked as everyone's eyes grew an unbelievable size (except Hiei, who looked mildly surprised, and Kurama, whose eyes just grew a little.) So basically they all looked like this O.O Sakio just chuckled slightly. "Don't look so surprised, it's quite obvious." Her cold voice now sounded slightly amused.

`You want to know something, Sakio?'

`Not really, but you're going to tell me anyway.'

`Yea. So here it is: You're and idiot.'

`I think I've heard that before, but I can't remember when…'

`Try all the time.'

" Well as much as I'd like to talk, I gotta run." She said turning her back to them, and her black hair swished around her, while the full moon shone on it. Thus making her look like something not of this world [yes this is relevant to the story, somehow]. She stalked off, leaving a group of confused teenagers behind her.

//////Kagomes' POV/////

Well someone has an attitude problem. I mean I didn't even do anything to her for crying out loud! Geez. Well I did break up that fight… but the guy was going to die! But I am sensing this weird vibe from him. He has to be a demon, well partly. But that girl, I KNOW she isn't a demon and I KNOW for a fact she isn't human…so what is she? I sigh in frustration and rub my aching head. A small POP sound was heard and I started looking for the source. I look up to see a little thingy floating by that Yusuke character. Hmm. I was staring for a couple of seconds when I saw one of the guys point to me. The floating thing turns and looks at me.

"Awww! A baby! How cute!!!" I run over to the baby…thing. It could have been a demon, but apparently wasn't `cause I couldn't sense anything.

///////Regular POV//////

"Excuse me miss, but would you mind letting go of my cheeks?" Koenma sounded kind of aggravated.

" O my gosh! I am sorry!!" she said rubbing her neck nervously. (T.T U is how they looked)

"Well since you already found her, we will be going to the Sprit world-"

"What?! We just got back!"

"Yea but she wasn't there, Yusuke."

"So * thud*--" Kuwabara put his hand on Yusukes mouth to keep him from saying anything stupid [is that possible? Hmmm].

"Any objections?" Koenma looked around and saw a ticked off Yusuke who was flailing like an idiot, and Kurama and Hiei were either spacing out, bored, or talking through their telepathic connection. "OK then lets g-"

"EWWW! DAMN IT URAMISHI!!! YOU LICKED MY HAND!!!" Kuwabara was chasing Yusuke around the little group. He would have caught Yusuke if a certain apparition, didn't trip him by `accident'.

" I don't even know them, but I'm all for leaving them here." Kagome voiced.

"Same here." -.-

"Ditto"

"Hn"

Koenma opened the portal and in jumped every one (by now the idiots had stopped arguing) but Kagome seemed a little hesitant, but soon jumped in.

~`~` Sprit World: Koenmas' Office`~`~

They all fell out of the portal, with Kagome on her butt because it was her first time through that kind of portal.

"Ok. Now, Kagome is going to join you all in your latest mission. As you have probably noticed, she is a miko…"

"And a reincarnation…" Kuwabara said as an after thought.

"How did YOU know that?!?!?!"

"Sakio." Came Yusukes, Kuwabaras, and Kuramas reply. [Creepy. First Kuwabara gets something right then three of the guys say something in unison… It's a conspiracy!] Run for your lives!]

"Sakio?" a boy, about sixteenish, stepped out of the shadows of the far left corner (Hiei was occupying the other one) He had semi-long, messy hair that looked like it was made from the finest type of gold. He was wearing long, baggy black jeans, a Project Resolutions concert shirt and black, gray, and white anarki converse [I am basing this guy off my friends friend.] and a black hoodie with a red dragon winding up the left arm. His eyes though…there was something vary different about them. They were a fierce indigo/violet color with a dark brown circle, which looked like it was drawn by a two year old, around his pupil. [Heh fierce purple heh heh.] If you hadn't looked into his eyes, he would seem to be a normal, rebellious teenager, but those eyes told a different story. He had seen tough times; times that would make the dark tournament look like a day in kindergarten ten times over. "That's…hard to believe."

" Ahh Sendreil, so nice of you to make it."

&%$&)&%*$@)&@%*^&%$@^@&@%^&@%@&_ !_&+!!&@^^%&!@&_@$&$

Well, four pages. Not the longest but hey! I'm cured of writers block, now any ways. Just so you all know I had the last chapter done a month or two before I actually posted it. Thus making this the longest chapter to write, considering I have them done in a day or two. that really sucks. Most of the characters have been introduced now and Sakio and Sendreil(Send-ray-ill)ARE MINE! Just thought I should clarify that. They meet in the next chapter and if you have any ideas, please email me or review!

Later.