Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Potter ❯ Only Time Will Tell ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok, my friend was reading over this fic when she pointed out I left out Sakios' clothing style. Yes she is a perfectionist, you could say. So I thought `what the hell? I'm brain dead anyway, so why not try and put up an update?' Well this might be the last update for a while, because I have a project for every class due (except PE) so I might as well explain some things about the OCs in my story. So here it is. It is short.

Disclaimer: If I owned YYH, IY, or HP * is now talking like a hillbilly* I'd have ta be purtty gosh darn smart, yup. * Talking normally* glad that's over.

`Thinking'

[Authors notes]

"Talking"

~`~`Change in place~`~`

*Telepathic conversations *

~* Flash back *~

//////POV Change//////

Chapter Seven- Only Time Will Tell.

****************** ************* **********

~*~* Flashback~*~*

Koenma sighed in frustration. He had no idea how the Spirit Detectives would react to Sendreil or Sakio…mainly Sakio. Botan had just delivered their back ground check, and he was pretty upset about having the two teens working for him that he knew nothing of what they are capable of. He opened the top manila folder to look through it.

Name: Sakio

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Favorite colors: red and black

Height: 5'5

Eye color: blue/gray

Hair color: black

Bio: Past is unknown up until a few years ago when she was put into a menial institute for three years. A woman who works` The Tokyo Academy for Exceptionally Gifted Children' then adopted her. Sakio does not attend school. However, she does have some education from the Tokyo Institute for Young People [I have no idea if those are real places or not.] (That is what they called the mental institutes education when she went there). She has 13 prior arrests for assault with a toothpick, safety pin, butter knife, and other everyday objects, along with fist fighting and landing multiple people in the ER.

Koenma sighed again. `I give her 20 points for creativity at least,' he thought as he read over what she assaulted people with. `A toothpick… is that possible?' [yup it's possible, trust me >:D] An image of Sakio flashed before him, it was her `assaulting' some poor human with a toothpick, and he chucked slightly. He then turned his attention over to the picture that was secured by a paperclip. It was of Sakio [no duh Sherlock]. She was wearing baggy black and red pants that looked like some obese [what? Its better then saying fat!] person tried to fit into them, failed, and gave them to her. In fact he had seen some people wearing them when he visited the human world, but they had suspenders hanging from them, and hers had chains hanging there. [If you have no idea what I'm talking about, go into Hot Topic and look at the pants. Those except minus the suspenders, plus chains.] She had a red tank top that had a blackish silvery dragon in the middle. Under that she had a black fish net long sleeve shirt with thumbholes. Under that there were about every color imaginable (besides pink or any other light color besides white) of rubber bracelets, and about sixty at that [A/N: that is possible.]. On the other arm were three metal bracelets, a black slap bracelet watch, a black and red slap bracelet, and a couple of power beads. And she had black shoes that looked like Vans except it didn't say `Vans' or have any `V' on it. On the tip it had red slits of both toe areas, along with random areas on the shoe, and both tongues of the shoe were kind of puffy. On the top of the tongue it had a red anarki symbol. Lastly she had a stone dragon necklace around her neck in a choker fashion. [Everything is from Hot Topic, so look there if I have not been so descriptive]

Koenma closed Sakios' File and opened Senderils'.

Name: Sendreil

Gender: Male

Age: 16

Favorite color: Dark Green and Black

Height: 5'9

Eye Color: Lavender

Hair color: Gold

Bio: Born in London, England and lived there for seven years. He moved to Kyoto to live with his grandmother when both parents died in an explosion. Sendreil started attending ` The Tokyo Academy for Exceptionally Gifted Children' when he was eight, and graduated when he was eleven. He got his collage degree when he was fifteen. He has no prior convictions. He now lives alone due to the death of his Grandmother a year ago.

` And I thought Kurama was a genius…' Koenma thought as he looked at his picture. [I am not going to explain what he wears `cause I did that last chapter.]

~*~* End Flashback~*~*

"And what is so hard to believe about us knowing Sakio?"

" Yea, Urameshi had the bruises to prove it!"

"Shut it idiot!" Yusuke smacked Kuwabara upside the head.

"And got into a fight with her hmm…" `Well at least she didn't have any sharp objects…' " Well she is, how do I put it lightly? She is a sadistic pyromaniac who hates people." Sendreil said softly.

"That's putting it lightly? Geez."

"Yes well I need Sakio to continue this meeting."

"Good luck. If she is the Sakio I use to know, she wont be found unless she wants to be."

"Specking of which, how do you two know each other? From your files I can tell you are opposites, except the clothing styles." The mini-ruler asked.

"Long story."

"Well if what you said is true, we have time." Kuwabara said.

"He's' right." ~Silence~ "Wait did I just agree with the idiot human?"

"IT'S A SIGN OF THE APOCALYPSE!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFES!!!"

"Yea Shrimp" The idiot was now laughing his ass off, while Hieis' eye was twitching slightly. "Did you just insult me Urameshi?!"

"'Kuwabara' and `right' are not things that should be in the same sentence." Kurama said under his breath.

`Well I guess I was saved by the idiots.'

"Alright, Sendreil, will you please answer the question?"

`Well I guess not. Sakio were the hell are you?'

*Keep your pants on I'm here. *

*Where? *

" WILL YOU STOP WITH THE STAR TRACK SHIT?! I'M KIND OF USE TO WALKING!!!!"

*Here *

*Yea I kind of figured. *

"Poor Botan." Every one was rubbing their abused ears, and Sendreil just chuckled, it had been a long time since he had seen Sakio, or heard her. Alas, in stomped a vary angry Sakio.

"Have you people ever in your twisted lives hear of sleep??"

"Nice to see you too."

"Shut it dipper rash."

"And are you just going to forget little ol' me?" Sakio Turned slightly to see Sendreil standing there. All the anger disappeared from her face and she went over and embraced him.

"I missed you." [Ok, they are just friends who haven't seen each other in a while. It's not like they're going out, look at the genres. Romance is nowhere to be seen. But if ya'll want fluff, or what ever it's called, in here just tell me.]

"And I missed you," Sendreil whispered to her as they let go of each other. " I thought you died or something."

"Ahh you should know me better Sendreil." She smirked.

"Ahem! Well now that charming reunion is over… I need to tell you all your disguise and reason for going to Hogwarts."

"And how come we can't tell anyone the real reason?"

" I am choosing to ignore that question. Albus Dumbledor is the Headmaster of the school, and he is the only one who knows your identity is not what everyone else thinks. Ok as you know you are going to be protecting this boy." ~picture of Harry asperse~ " His name is Harry Potter, and he is the only one that can defeat Lord Voldemort. Voldemort is trying to kill Harry for draining his power and almost killing him. This happened when Harry was an infant. Now you all must go and protect Harry. Now here is your guise; your names are the same, but you all attended the `Japanese Academy of the Arts of Witchcraft and Wizardry.' You all excelled in this Academy and are being sent to Hogwarts due to the lack of challenge. [A/N: Is it just me or am I rambling?] You all specialized in either; fighting or spiritual powers/ awareness. Ok any questions?"

" Yea I got one."

"What is it Yusuke?"

"If this Potter guy is so powerful, why does he need our help?"

"Voldemort has taken some of Harry's blood, transferring some of Harry's power to Voldemort."

"Hn. When do we leave?" Take a wild guess who said that.

" Two days."

"That doesn't give us that much time to prepare, or think up excuses."

"Just tell whoever you're on a scholarship program, fighting or educational." Sakio said it as if it was obvious.

"Well you better get going."

~`~` Two Days Later~`~`

Dumbledor had told Harry, Ron, and Hermione to wait for the foreigners at the park in front of the library. They had been there for about twenty minutes before they heard gibberish, known as Japanese.

"Kuwabara no baka!"

"Itai, Uramishi!!"

"Hn. Baka nigens."

"Shut up will you?! God, how are we going to put up with you guys?" This was the first feminine voice they heard, although very cold it was English.

"Do you think that's them?" Ron whispered.

" I hope so… I don't like it here, it gives me the creeps."

" Hmm Ohayoo gozaimasu!" Hermione called out and the voices grew silent.

" Ohayoo gozaimasu!" A girl wearing a green school uniform stepped out of the bushes, followed by a boy who looked like he was beaten with an ugly stick, a boy with black slicked back hair who didn't look to bad, a girl pretty with long black hair, a fairly cute boy with hair that stood strait up and a white bandana, a handsome boy with long red hair, and a good looking boy with golden hair. "O namae wa?"

"Hermione, Harry, ie Ron desu." Hermione said as she pointed to the boys. "O namae wa?"

"Kagome, Kuwabara, Yusuke, Sakio, Hiei, Kurama, ie Sendreil desu. Its nice to meet you." Kagome said the last bit in English seeing the confused faces of Harry and Ron.

" Same here!" The three European teenagers said.

"Er, I don't mean to intrude or anything, but its' to our understanding that you went to the Japanese Academy of the Arts of Witchcraft and Wizardry. What did you guys specialize in?"

" Well I really majored in white magic. You know healing, purification, presstes stuff." Kagome said warmly.

"I was majoring in the Element of Earth. I used it for my benefit, and to fight as well." Kurama told them.

" Hn. I used fire to fight."

`Anti-social aren't we?' Hermione thought

`Goth much?' Harry and Ron thought as the looked at Hiei, Sakio, and Sendreil.

"Me and the idiot over there, we used our spiritual powers to fight, and he has a sixth since thing."

" Hey Urameshi! I am not an idiot!"

" Shut up before you hurt yourself." Yusuke said hitting Kuwabara on the head, again.

"Are they always like this?" Ron asked.

"Yes, I'm afraid you get used to it." Kurama calmly stated.

" Hey, isn't Sendreil an English name?" Harry said turning to the blonde.

" Yea, I was born there. In London."

"Cool."

"Yea I lived on Privet drive for seven years." [I have no clue if Harry lives in London or not, and I am frankly to lazy to look it up in my books.]

"Really? That's where I live! Number four."

" Ah I lived in Number eight."

"Awesome."

"Yea…"

"Riiight. What did you guys do in that school?" Hermione looked pretty apprehensive to know this.

The girl with the cold voice spoke before Sendreil could say anything; "Only time will tell."

&*$%&$#@()^%$)^%)@#$^%@$^$^(@#%!^%!#$^%@)(^T@$&)^$!^

Ok THAT was the longest chapter yet. And remember the hell hole known as school has started again meaning I might not update in a while. I have to get of the computer now because my sisters preppy friends are trashing my side of the house. Ahh revenge is sweet.

Later

demonwolf