Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Potter ❯ The Noble House of Black ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Goddamn, I hate school! I just thought; I'm not going to fail anyway, so screw the History project! And I got two reviews in under four hours telling my to get of my lazy ass (not their real words) and write. So that's why I'm here now… O Yeah! This is important, kindda. The sixth Harry Potter book is Called The half Blood Prince. Well that's what I think it said… I just updated and made a few changes. Well not demonwolf parse, I'm Child of the Moon, and I'm going to be helping Toni out with this fic. The dumb ass broke her arm doing some stupid stuff.

 

Disclaimer: Ok * pulls out my wallet* Hmmm, some pennies, a Game stop gift card, a few Hot Topics discount things, old homework, buttons, and a couple bucks. O yeah, that's all I need to own two of the most popular animes/mangas and probly the best selling book world wide, not to mention the books' movies.

 

`Thinking'

[Authors notes]

"Talking"

~`~`Change in place~`~`

*Telepathic conversations *

~* Flash back *~

//////POV Change//////

Chapter Eight [I cant believe I'm on chapter eight!]: The Nobel House of Black

 

&#*()@%&#@*_(%&*($@_&%*$@(_%&*($@&$#@*(% _@&@&@#

 

"What's her problem?" Hermione asked no one in particular once Sakio was out of hearing range, or so she thought.

"Who? Sakio? Well she has had a…troubled past…" Sendreil said softly. And was that the truth. Sendreil had known the black haired girl since he could remember, and she barely had anyone she could feel comfortable going to for anything. Her heart was like a guarded fortress, in which no one could break through. But she hadn't always been like that. There was a time he could vaguely remember when she smiled and laughed with everyone. But not since that day which was forever scared in both of their memories.

"Oh…" That simple sound almost made him jump, for he was so wrapped up in his own little world.

*Sakio? *

 

*Yes Sendreil? *

 

* About how long do you think we can keep this up? * Sendreil asked Sakio in his mind.

 

* We have survived in our guises for this long… What is one more year? Though I can feel my essence getting weaker… How humans can stay in one form for their puny lifetime is beyond me. * Sendreil just smiled slightly at his old friends rambling. "How are we going to get there?" He asked Harry.

"Well we have a port key we can use."

"How does it work?" The stupid sound of Kuwabaras' voice came into the scene.

" I guess it's like a portal to where we are going."

"And where's that?" Yusuke asked the young wizard.

" We're going to the Headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix or The House of Black." Ron informed the other teenagers, feeling slightly left out.

"What's that? The Order of the Phoenix, I mean." Kagome asked.

"Its…~ Whap~" Before Harry Could finish Hermione slammed her hand on his mouth, as well as Ron's.

" Its just the name of the house."

Sakio looked to Hiei. "They are hiding something." She whispered.

"Hn. Aren't we all?"

"True."

"Ok, we're here!" Hermione announced to her companions.

"Its…" (Yusuke)

"A…" (Kagome)

"Boot," (Kuwabara)

"No shit Einsteins." Sakio snapped as Sendreil and Hiei snickered.

"Are they always like this?" Harry asked

"What's today?" Kurama asked.

"Friday…"

"Then Yes." [I know they have only known each other for a few days, but the HP people think they've known each other for a lot longer]

Harry and Ron chuckled slightly as the others got into this huge argument about God knows what.

" Ok! I'm done!" Hermione announced, causing everyone to look up and shut up.

"Done with what?"

" I was setting up the Port Key…" She looked at Kuwabara like he was-well-stupid. "… Right, well anyway I think we all know how these things work."

"Ummmm, Yeah, of course we do!" Yusuke said, not convincing anyone I might add.

"Yes, the idiot means it's a Portkey. And of course we know how it works; just mutter a minor spell and hold on for your miserable life." Sakio sounded like she had something of greater importance to get too.

"I don't think they would have put it that way…"

"But basically…" Ron finished for Sendreil.

Everyone held onto the oddly shaped medallion [A/N: I don't think I mentioned it was a medallion…] as Hermione chanted the spell [A/N: again I am too lazy to look up in the books if that is really how you do it, can someone PLEASE tell me?].

They were enveloped in a vortex of light…good thing they were in the middle of nowhere. It- the portkey vortex thing- had the same effect on the others as a Portal. The teenagers were in the vortex for a while, until they came into contact with solid ground.

"Chickashu!!!" Kuwabara cursed.

"Baka ningin!" Hiei shouted as he smacked the idiot on the head. As soon as the words left his mouth, everyone regretted it. The portrait of Sirius' late mother started her infernal yelling of cuss word at her past son.

"Welcome…to the House of Black." Harry sighed as he got up to shut up the yelling picture.

The `exchange students' looked around trying to locate the source of the noise. Yup this would be a long mission…

 

*(#$!)%^)!$)^#^#@&)&*)%^#!%$#!$#%*(^#^(#()*&!$&# @(

*Gets a sad little orphan *

Little sad, pitiful looking orphan child: Have a heart…leave a review….