Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Potter ❯ A Secret Between Friends ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Guys, I am so freakin sorry!!! I was going to update but then my computer desided to blow up, so I had to get a new one, and that took two months, causeing my to lose ALL my data, and I was grounded for another month becasue I got suspened. Again, I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!! I know I probley lost some people because of the delay, and I dearly regret that at the moment. AND my arm is better. So I will try and make this good because I havent really looked over the other chapters since my last update. :( AND TO ALL MY REVEIWERS: THANK YOU SO MUCH! And to Lady Raven: I am sorry if this story is confusing, do you mind telling my why so I can fix it?

`Thinking'
[Authors notes]
"Talking"
~`~`Change in place~`~`
*Telepathic conversations *
~* Flash back *~
//////POV Change//////

Chapter Nine: Secrets between friends


Sakio looked around. She hated this place. She had only been with the wizards for a little under a week, and they were already driving her crazy. They were always trying to pry into her life, and the other girls wouldnt stop pestering her about going shopping, and showing her more femine side, open up a bit and stop wearing black all the time. Her respone was to wear red, lime green, dark bule/purple, AND black. And they were so nice! Didnt they know what being nice would do to them, it all eventually amounts to an early death.

"Sakio?" came from the door, along with a soft knock.

"Yea...Kurama?"

"Can I talk to you please?"

"Isnt that what we're doing? But yea, the doors un-locked."

"Ok, thanks." Kurama said as he softly padded into the crimson colored room.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about my dear fox?"

"Well, actually, about you and Senderil."
"What about me and Senderil?"

"What are you?"

"Well that was blunt...Didnt you mother ever tell you to never ask a lady what she is? Geez, kids these days..."
She murmered under her breath in mock scolding.

"I'm serious, Sakio."

"We're averadge people." 'God what is this? Twenty questions?' Sakio thought, but somehow, she knew that
Youko didnt belive that they were "just people".

"Sakio, if we are to work together, then you need to be open with us."

"Thank you Doctor Phil, I will keep that in mind." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Sakio..." Kurama said in a warning tone.

"If you want to know, why dont you ask Sendreil? I'm sure he'll tell you."

"As you wish..." With that the scarlet haired ex-theif left the room.

'As you wish... Oh dear God... Why of all things did he have to say THAT?' Sakio walked over to the bed and pulled up the matress a little bit. In doing this she reveled a very old looking katana. Sakio reached over and picked it up by the scabord. Judgeing the weight with her hands, she tossed it up, for old times sake. It twirled as it flew higher in the air, and when it came back down to arms distance, she took hold of the hilt, and swung the scabord off. The girl then looked over the blade, where she found an engraveing, covered in dried blood. Demon and Human blood. The blood of those who killed the ones she loved. The words were permentently scetched in her mind, but she read the invraved message any way. [This is going to be cheesy because I'm not good with that lovey dovey stuff] Sakio, I want you to know that as long as you carry this with you, I will be there too, watching out for you. Love is something that does not die, as ours will never grow weak. Even though I might not always be there for you, I will stay in your heart, as you do in mine. This will always be here for you to do as you wish... Anubus.

///////Senderils POV//////

Sendreil heard a lightr knocking on my door, and was broken out of his musing.

"The doors' open" I called.

"Good evening Sendreil."

"Oh, hello Kurama. What brings you here?" [Wow hes so much nicer the Sakio...]

" I just have a question about you and Sakio, if thats fine by you."

"Thats fine." Sendreil said, he, unlike his female friend, found this place rather enjoyable. But the one thing he could not stand about his new found friends, was their need to know everthing about he and Sakio.

" Well, I dont mean to pry, but what are you?" seeing the confusion plastered on the blondes face, Kurama quickly added, " I mean, if you were human, then you would have to have spirtal powers, and if you were a demon, then you would have a demon arua, but I can sence neither from you or Sakio, and nither can the others. Koenama wouldnt trust just anyone with a mission like this, so you have to be something, right? And my question to you 'is what are you'."

*Dont answer that.*

*Damn it Sakio! Dont just pop into my head like that!*

* I will keep that in mind, but this is a rather frightening place... But anyway, dont answer that question!*

*Why not?*

*For someone so smart, youre an idiot. They dont need to know, not yet at least. Chow*

"I do apologize, but I am afraid that I cannot tell you."

"Why not?"

"Its... A secret between friends."



%^^@#(^$%^$@#$#(&*!^#(^$(!^$^$�@!)& !^$#!)^$!&~&_~^$)^#~&)$@~~^$^$)#~�~�


I am sorry that it is so short, but I will try uber ( I LOVE that word) hard to get the next one up ASAP!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL DEARLY JUST NOT QUEERLY!!! (My phrase!)

Later Days
demonwolf
Converting /tmp/phpW9GOR6 to /dev/stdout