Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bloody Angel ❯ Chapter 9

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Botan gave a silent sigh of relief. The kitsune lord, though not many knew who he was, had stopped those she considered friends from going against the woman she now respected and would defend with her life. She tensed when Koenma shot her a look. Then Yusuke and Kuwabara started another argument and she was relatively safe for the moment. She knew either Koenma, Kurama, or Hiei would figure it out. But she planned to be long gone before that happened. She would join the Bloody Angel and help her to destroy those who hurt children. Besides she was still Mitsuko's assistant really. She allowed her eyes to dance with mischief and joy. Then she saw a sharp glance once again from Koenma.
"Were you even listening Botan?!" the little ruler was irate with her yet all she could do is smile.
"No she wasn't and she really doesn't need to now that they know who the Bloody Angel is. She will live here and your sister will come back. And you my dear boy shall be dethroned once again and your sister shall reign as the next in line for the throne." a girl child from the shadows said. She stepped into the light and they were astonished to see a fire neko in front of them. Golden blonde hair fell in waves to her waist while her bangs were black. A red jewel was imprinted upon her forehead and black stripes graced her cheeks and wrists. Her red eyes looked over them easily and seemed to dismiss them just as quickly.
"Who are you and how do you know this?" Koenma demanded of the neko who flicked away the questions like a pesky fly that had decided to annoy her.
"Once my little Shippo informed me that the others knew of my mistress's identity I rushed to tell her. She has accepted both of her brothers offers to live here and her children, including your sister, are coming with her. Mitsuko, the child of true light, will once again rule the spirit world with wise and insightful judgement. Her time with my mistress was well spent. I shall enjoy your dethronement and the stripping of your title as Prince of Rekai, Koenma." the neko purred out, her eyes glowing with satisfaction. She glanced away from the soon to be ex-prince to where the Grim Reaper, Botan, stood.
"Botan, child, your own mistress misses you and would like to know if you would accompany me home to them." Botan's face lit up and the smile that broke out upon her face made the sun seem dull.
"I can see Mitsuko again? Thank you Lady Kilala." she bowed deeply and walked over the neko youkia. Kilala smiled and then tilted her head to the side as if listening to someone.
"Yes Mistress if that is your wish. I am in your nephew's office with Princess Mitsuko's assistant. I shall prepare them for your arrival, my lady." She smirked at them as Botan's eyes got huge.
"They're coming here now?!" she nearly squealed with delight.The neko allowed a slight wince to grace her face before granting the grim reaper a nod.
"They shall arrive here first while the children's rooms are finished. My mistress has wished to see what you have done in your sister's absence and your sister with much amusement wants to know how badly you screwed up her files. They will arrive in a thirty minutes so I must go and tell Miroku and Shippo." with that the amused neko left the room her eyes seemed to dance with mischief.
"You have a sister?" Yusuke asked with a good deal of amusement. He could only imagine the older Princess picking on Koenma and a smirk formed on his lips.
"Yes unfortunately. She was the first assigned to the Bloody Miko case around 300 years ago. She soon defected because she believed in what the so called angel did. We sent assassins after that to kill the angel but each time their bodies were sent back with Mitsuko's trademark on them. A single mark on the base of the neck, the sign for impure. After that my mother sealed herself in the dojo and my father went into mourning. She is the black sheep of the family." they heard laughter as a swirling white-pink portal appeared. A black haired teen emerged from the portal. She had pouty red lips and sparkling violet eyes that immediately told who she was. She wore full chain mail body suit with a shirt and skirt on over it. She had two swords strapped to her narrow waist and steel-toed boots on her feet.
"The black sheep am I?"