Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bloody Angel ❯ Chapter 11

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
He looked up when Miroku entered his chambers looking completely and fully overjoyed for some soon to be known reason. He raised and eye brow at the King of Reikai.
"And you say I'm still immature? Tell me of great King, just why are you so happy and hyper that you had to burst into my chambers?" Miroku shot him a look while amusement and irritation shined though his lord's eyes.
"She's here! Kagome is back!" his eyes snapped up to his uncle's immediately. He stood and started to leave, he took note of Kilala in the shadows and nodded to her. She turned and headed back to the rooms he knew that his Kagome and her other children would stay. His feather light steps were sped by the joy and fear of seeing his mother again. Would she recognize him, he rolled his eyes at that thought. He hadn't changed, at all, so of course she would recognize him. It was just would she accept him as a ghost? He knew that if she didn't believe it was him she and she alone could kill his immortal soul. He sighed at the fact that he was a ghost, unable to touch, unable to hold her as he longed to do for so long. He didn't halt when he heard the first faint sounds of Miroku struggling to keep up. He took a deep breath as he stood outside his cousin's office. He could feel her aura through the door. The warmth and comfort radiating from her scared him even though it should have reassured him. He stood there for so long staring at the door that Miroku finally caught up. He felt Miroku try to put his hand on his shoulder. He felt laughter bubble up inside of him as Miroku, the King of Reiki, fall flat on his face. Miroku stood back up and shot the kit a glare before sighing and running his hand through his hair.
"Don't worry Shippo, she'll understand. After all she is Kagome." he nodded and gave a nervous smile. With anxiety that threatened to overwhelm him, he opened the door...and there she was.