Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Everyone Deserves a Second Chance ❯ Chapter 1 Back to the Future ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Title: Everyone Deserves a Second chance
Authoress: FluffysGurl3249
Disclaimer: I own nothing except a few crappy fanfictions. And a few Yu Yu Hakusho DVD's. I hate Mukuro. Don't ever bring her up when talking to me.
Author's Note: Ever heard of the story Rumplestiltskin? This isn't based off of that, but I got this idea from a book of retold versions of Rumplestiltskin. You probably haven't read this one, but Rumplestiltskin is a young elf with whom the miller's daughter falls in love with in the end. It's really cute and it gave me a bit of inspiration. So, buckle your seat belts folks! Here's Everyone Deserves a Second Chance! A HieiKagome, Inuyasha/Yu Yu Hakusho crossover!!
 
:Northern Section of Makai:
 
  "Hiei Behind you!" A young boy with forest green eyes shouted, though it was in vain. He knew it was too late. There was the sound of flesh being pierced roughly followed by an ear splitting scream. Then silence. "Hiei?" The green eyed boy called out softly, trying to see through the smoke. He started walking forward tripping on something in his path. The demon. It looked like Hiei had killed it before... Kurama stepped over it. The dust cleared and his mouth fell open. Hiei was dead. (Don't kill me yet.)
 
:Hell (It's where murderers go in my story):
 
  A spiky haired demon sat up slowly. He looked around trying to figure out where he was. This certainly wasn't Makai or Japan. Flames shot up everywhere. Hiei blinked and stood up. The last thing he recalled was Kurama shouting out to him and an immense pain shooting throughout his chest. His eyes widened when he realized what happened. He was killed.
 
:Sunset Shrine, Tokyo, Japan, 5 years later, year 2005:
 
  "Kagome! Inuyasha is here!" Kagome turned to her door and to the voice. "Okay mom! Be there in a minute!" Kagome picked up an oversized yellow bag with incredible ease and ran out of her pink room. "Where have you been? Your late!" A silver haired man clad in red yelled at her the moment she reached the last step. "I, Inuyasha, have been working. Which is more than I could say for you." Kagome snapped. Inuyasha's dog ears flattened and he glared at her. "Lets go then." She said and walked out of the door. Inuyasha followed her to an old well house, where he walked in to find it empty.
 
  He jumped into the well and was engulfed in a blue darkness. He emerged and jumped out. Inuyasha saw Kagome ahead oh him in the clearing. "Oy! Wait up!" He shouted. Kagome turned to him. "Your the slow one." She growled out. She wasn't in the mood for his stupidity. Inuyasha just 'feh'ed and sped up.
 
 They were walking side by side when a thick scent of clay and bones drifted to the hanyou's sensitive nose. "Go on. I'll be back." Inuyasha told Kagome and sped off into the forest. Kagome sighed sadly and waited until he was far away enough, and followed him.
 
 Kagome followed the direction in which Inuyasha had gone, until she heard voices--
 
 "Do you love me Inuyasha?" Kagome's eyes narrowed. It was her incarnation, Kikyo.
 "Yes, Kikyo, why must you always ask?" Inuyasha replied.
 "Because I never believe you! You love that reincarnation of mine!" Kikyo snapped calmly.
 "No I dont What must I do to prove that?" Inuyasha demanded.
 "Kill her."
 "Wh-what?"
 "Kill her so I may have my soul back."
 "But Kikyo-- Fine." Kagome gasped. Would he really kill her. She could feel the tears threaten to spill and she ran back to the well.
 
:At the village:
 
 Inuyasha walked into the hut and noticed someone was missing. "Wheres Kagome?" He asked. "In her time I assume." Inuyasha stared at him. "I told her myself to come here." Shippo decided to add his two cents. "You ran off to see the pot didn't you?" He chirped disapprovingly. Inuyasha growled and punched Shippo's head. "Wahhh!!! I'm gonna tell Kagome!" Shippo wailed. Inuyasha ignored him and ran to the well. He jumped in. Nothing. He jumped out and back in again. "Damnit!" He shouted. "Let me through!" He shouted in vain. He pounded the ground with his fist. He couldn't get through. He couldn't get to his Kagome. "KAGOME!" Inuyasha shouted. If he couldn't get through to her, did that mean she couldn't get back to him? He glared at the bottom of the well. She couldn't leave him. He loved her.
 
:Back at the shrine:
 
 Kagome sat under the God tree, her shoulders heaving up and down with each sob. "Inuyasha-- How could you!" She shouted at no one. She glared at the ground, watching each liquid crystal fall from her chin into the earth before disappearing. He'll pay. She thought angrily.
:Back with Hiei:
 
 Hiei looked around once more. He didn't know how long he'd been here, it was fucking hot though. He watched demon's shackled to the walls around him scream in agony as the servants of Hell whipped them. The pathetic humans that found themselves here were burned for eternity, the buring soil upon which Hiei walked was soaked with boiling blood and flames were shooting out behind him where ever he once stood.

  Hiei watched as one of the Hell Servants walked, or waddled more like it, the pitiful creatures legs to short to be considered actual limbs, up to him. "He will see you." Hiei followed the creature into the fiery pit which they called a castle. Flames licked at his arms and his legs, though not burning him.
 
 A sudden darkness took over him and a gust of cold air met him as he walked into a bright, white light. He had never been in here. But something was off, everything seemed to-- pure to be here. The demon from before pushed him towards a giant desk. Hiei turned towards the beast and was about to destory it, though he knew it would just come back, for touching him, but a voice stopped him. It was a soothing voice, like that of an angel. "Hiei.You've killed many. Innocent and Guilty. Demon and Human. Elderly and Young. But you don't belong here." Hiei narrowed his crimson eyes at an etheral being coming out of the only shadowy place in this well lit room. What did this person mean? Why shouldn't he belong here? He looked the being over and was surprised to see someone like this here. The being was surrounded in a transparent glow. Golden red eyes looked at the little koorime and a small graced the demon's handsome face. Silvery black hair cascaded over his shoulders in a veil of bright darkness.
 
 Though Hiei's face didn't show, the being knew what the koorime was thinking and laughed. His laugh as soft as the softly falling snow. "Do not be deceived by looks. As angelic as I may seem, my entire life as a mortal was full of nothing but Sin. Worse crimes than you could have imagined. Though as ruthless as I am, I merciful to those who truly deserve it. I'm going to grant you a second chance at life." Hiei was shocked to say the least. He looked at the godly demon and looked at him suspiciously. "Hn. Why should I have to leave?" The being looked at him in an amused way. "Someone up above this place needs help. Should you succeed, you will live forever. Helping another is worth a thousand lives. Should you fail, you'll live forever here, in the fiery pits of Hell. Forever burning in your hatred for humankind."
 
 Hiei didn't want to stay here. He nodded his head slightly in agreement and the being before him laughed his soft laugh and clapped his hand. Instantly a powdery light surrounded him and he winced at the brightness. He felt light all of a sudden his feet touched solid ground once more. Hiei heard someone crying and turned his head to see a young girl sitting under a rather large tree. He watched as she looked up to see him.
 
: Kagome:
 
 Kagome gasped when she saw someone appear in front of her. The man, no demon, was dressed in a black cloak, a white scarf wrapped around his neck. Black pants and shoes completed his attire. He wasn't that bad looking either. Though his hair being spiked up that high wasn't natural. Kagome shook her head. "What do you want demon?" She snapped, wiping her eyes with the sleeve of her shirt. He didn't answer, just, looked around in slight amazement. "Hello?" The demon took a step towards her. She shrank back. She didn't feel up to a fight.
 
:Hiei:
 
&nb sp;Hiei looked around slowly before taking a step towards the girl in front of him. He had a feeling this was whom the demon had told him he was to help. "Who are you?" He asked. He watched the girl look at him warily. "Kagome. You?" she asked back. He wasn't going to answe, but he did. "Hiei." Hiei told her. Things really have changed. He wondered if Kurama was still in this city.
 
:Kurama:
 
&n bsp;Kurama sat on his bed, studying for an exam he had tomarrow. He stretched and stood up. He felt a sudden demon life force appear in the middle of Tokyo. He straightened up and wasn't surprised to hear his communicator go off. He picked it up and opened it. "Kurama! We need you to go to the Sunset shrine! We've picked up a demon's energy there. It's powerful. Yusuke and Kuwabara will accompany you. Be careful." Kurama blinked as he watched Koenma's face disappear. "Demon energy?" He thought out loud.
 
 Kurama ran out of his room and down the stairs. His mother was at work so he needn't explain where he was going in such a hurry.  He ran out of the front door and out of the apartment. He knew where the Sunset shrine was, he'd pass by there every now and then. He was Yusuke and Kuwabara already there. They seemed to be in a shocked state, staring at the demon he guessed.
 
  Kurama ran up to them and followed there gazes. "Hiei?"
 
Oh yea! New story pplz! don't that rock? I want reviews!! I'm proud of this chapter and the way it came out. I want feedback. Oh, and random shoutout, Viva La Bam rocks!!! Bam is soo hott!