Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha's new girl ❯ The birth of a girl and the death of another ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Prologue

The birth of a girl and the death of another

"I since jewel shards," said Kagome.

"Where?" said Inuyasha.

"There," she said pointing east.

As they got closer, Inuyasha smelled something awful. "Naraku,'" he growled.

Then Naraku appeared out of nowhere. Inuyasha garbed Tetsuaiga from its sheath, and prepared for battle. Shippo hid in the bushes. Miroku saw Naraku's poisonous insects so he dared not to use his wind tunnel, but tried to fight the insects uses his staff. Sango saw Kohaku and began to fight him. Leaving Inuyasha and Kagome to fight Naraku.

Inuyasha started the battle with a ferrous swing of Tetsuaiga at Naraku's chest but missed. Kagome notched an arrow, and shot it at Naraku but it barely grazed his skin. Inuyasha tried again but was smacked away by Naraku.

Miroku, meanwhile, defeated the insects and WAS going to help Kagome and Inuyasha but Kagura stopped him. Miroku tried using his wind tunnel but Kagura blew the winds of his wind tunnel away. "No," he whispered.

Inuyasha got ready to attack again but Kagome beat him to it. She used her arrow to take off one of Naraku's arms. Inuyasha took advantage of Naraku's loss of an arm and, attacked with his Wind Scar attack, but was forted by Kanna's barrier knocking Inuyasha into a tree leaving him unable to move. Then, Inuyasha had to watch helplessly as Naraku attacked Kagome from behind.

Naraku's hand went straight through one of Kagome's lungs. Kagome spit out blood then said, "Die, Naraku." With that she let out the biggest blast Inuyasha had ever seen. It killed Naraku, Kagura, Kanna, and Kohaku, while healing Inuyasha, Miroku, and Sango. After all but Kagome were cured or killed, the jewel formed in her hands, and she fell to the ground.

"KAGOME!!" Inuyasha yelled as he ran to her.

"Inuyasha,..take care of Shippo," she said.

"Why you're going to make it?" he said.

"No I'm not. Take the Jewel too....place it under the 6th floor board in the well house," she said fighting to stay alive long enough to tell him how she felt but all she got out was "I lo.."

"No you can't die you can't. Kagome not you. I never got to tell you how I feel about you," he cried. "First Kikyo now you. Why must I be the one to suffer?"

"I don't know my friend. I just don't know," Miroku said leaving Inuyasha to grieve in peace.

Meanwhile in the future, Kurama was so happy because he was going to be a daddy soon. `I'm going be daddy, I'm going to be a daddy, tomorrow,' he thought happily.

Hiei, in the next room, wasn't as happy as Kurama but he was content with himself for making Kurama this happy. Although Kurama was the last thing on his mind, he was thinking of what the baby or babies would be like, `Maybe it'll be twin boys, or a boy and a girl. Hm.. I would honesty like a girl' soon after that thought Kurama joined him in bed because it was 12:00. He had been pregnant for about 9 months and has due tomorrow.

At 5:00 Hiei woke up and got up to go to the restroom when his water broke. "Oh shit," he said. "Kurama!"

Kurama came running. "What? Oh, crap," he said seeing the water in the floor. "Ok breath Hiei, deep breathes." He led Hiei to the bed again. "I'll wake mom."

Kurama dashed to his mother's room. "Mother, I'm sorry to wake you but Hiei's water broke," he said.

"It's all right, I'll tend to Hiei you call Botan, Keiko, and Yukina," his mother said. He nodded. She left to Hiei's side.

Kurama ran to the phone and dialed Yukina's number. "Yukina it is time."

"We'll be there in 5 minutes," Yukina said.

Five minutes later the girls were there and helping Hiei through the pregnancy. Kurama was kicked out of his own bedroom until the baby was born.

Once allowed in he saw the most beautiful thing ever, his mate holding their little baby girl. She had silver hair with black strips of black running through it, two little fox ears one was black the other silver, a silver tail with black strips, beautiful claws and fangs.

Meanwhile, Inuyasha told Kagome's family of her death and complied with her last request. Inuyasha went to her funeral and mourned on her grave. Then after an hour or two he went to the past having Keade seal the well so no demon could get to the future.

"So what are we going to name her?" asked Kurama.

"I was thinking Angel," Hiei said.

"I like it Angel Jaganshi Kurama," Kurama said.

"Sounds good to me." Then they went to sleep as a family.

~Fin~