Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ It's a Strange Day ❯ chappy 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*~*~*~ ok this chapter is one of my favorites that I have written in my story. I hope y'all like it just as much as I do! ENJOY!!!~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~ok I really like this chapter so read and enjoy please!~*~*~*~

Chapter 3

~*~*~*~

Inuyasha was really going to confess, but all of the sudden he heard very faint whispering coming from some bushes behind Kagome. He walked past her, heard someone gulp from inside the bushes, and parted them (you could only guess who it was huh?).

Looking up at Inuyasha with frightened faces was Sango, Miroku and Shippou. Surprise surprise. -_-

Miroku smiled and chuckled a little `hehe', like the kind of laugh a person does when they know they're about to die, before Inuyasha growled loudly at them then said, "BAKA'S!!! THE ONE CHANCE I GET ALONE WITH KAGOME AND YOU ALL RUIN IT!!! GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I RIP YOU TO LITTLE-BITTY PIECES!!!" Sango, Miroku, and Shippou quickly scampered out of the range of Inuyasha's wrath. "C'mon Kagome let's go somewhere else where there won't be any INTERUPTIONS." Inuyasha emphasized the word because he knew Miroku and the others were coming back. He heard another gulp and a loud crash indicating the three had stopped and crashed into each other when they heard this. Kagome pulled Inuyasha along to stop him from going to attack the others. "Its okay Inu, they probably won't bother us anymore, now that you've threatened them so much, heehee". ^_~

They came to a big clearing and lay down on the grass next to each other. "So inu, what were you gonna say back there?" Kagome said playfully. "Um I was gonna say that, I-I l-love you Kagome" Kagome rolled over and propped herself up on her elbows and looked at him, into his beautiful golden eyes "do you *REALLY* mean that Inuyasha?" "Yes of course I do Kagome. I love you with all my being." He said, smiling widely, while staring back into Kagome's eyes. Then he leaned up and kissed her lightly on the lips. When they broke apart, Kagome was now smiling widely and blushing a little. "I love you too Inuyasha" then she kissed him again. While she kissed him, Inuyasha thought `yup! She's definitely going to be my mate!'

When they broke apart again, Inuyasha said "Kagome there's something else I want to ask you. . ." "What is it Inuyasha?" Even though Kagome kinda had a pretty good idea what he was going to ask her. She got excited. He took a deep breath and started to say it, "Kagome would you like to be my ma-" But he was cut off(again) by a loud sucking noise, and a giant hole appeared out of nowhere in midair right in front of them. Kagome and Inuyasha stared at it, jaws dropped.

Inuyasha got the sudden instinct to get into hiding, so he got up as quickly as possible, pulled Kagome up with him and hid in the trees surrounding the clearing that they were in. They waited to see what would happen.

~*~*~*~

Dum DUm DUM! Suspense, how I love it! So how did y'all like that chappy, huh? Was it good, bad, awesome, crappy? Well review and tell me!