Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ It's a Strange Day ❯ chappy 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*~*~*~ ok read on! And this is another one of my favorite chapters! Oh, and I thank any who reviewed my story!~*~*~*~

Chapter 5

~*~*~*~

~*~anyways, back to the battle!~*~

Link yelled, "Come and get me, if you can that is, haha!" This infuriated Ganon, so he tried to charge at Link, but Link nimbly dodged the attack once more.

"You can't win if you're slow and can't even touch me! You are way better off in your human form. But, oh wait, I practically destroyed that form didn't I? Oh too bad for you then." Link said this all very tauntingly at Ganon.

Kagome was watching Link and he reminded her very much of her Inuyasha. The same cockiness and over confident attitude. She smiled while thinking this.

Inuyasha snuck a look at Kagome and saw her smiling while watching the guy named Link. He got a jealous feeling and said, "Oi! Kagome, what are you smiling for? Just a minute ago, you were all worried."

"Huh? Oh! I was just thinking about something about that young man, Link, over there" This made Inuyasha even more jealous because he thought she liked Link (but little did he know, it is the complete opposite). He started to growl loudly. Kagome didn't notice, she was lost in her own little world thinking about Inuyasha and how he was so much like Link.

~*~while that little scenario was going on. . .~*~

Link easily dodged another attack of the oncoming Ganon, so he took out his hammer again and pounded Ganon's tail once more. Then Link screamed "Zelda! Use your sage magic to hold him down so I can finish him off!"

"You got it Link!" *she winks at him* then thrusts her hands out, making them into a triangular shape, (what is it with triangles in this story? That's probably what y'all are thinking right now huh?) and this golden light starts glowing around her hands and then a huge beam shot out her hands and shot Ganon.

For a minute it looked like nothing had happened except make Ganon turn a golden color. But then he was completely still, except for his voice, because he started yelling at Zelda. "

Bitch! What did you do to me? I can't move. I knew I should've just killed you back then when I found you out to be a traitor and in love with that baka Link!" And then he thought `But alas I had love for you too! And now it the reason of my doom.'

Then he was broken out of his thoughts by Zelda yelling at Link saying, "Now Link, destroy him! With the Master Sword! While my powers are still enough to hold him down!" `And while my energy holds up.' She thought.

"You got it, Zelda!" Link called back. Then he went and stood in front of Ganon and raised his sword, ready to strike.

"WAIT!" a voice called out.

~*~*~*~*~Okay people, will your suspicions about the voice be confirmed or not? Just read on to find out! Oh and REVIEW!!!~*~*~*~*~