Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ It's a Strange Day ❯ Chappy 13 ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*~*~*~Konnichiwa minna-san! I know that it's been a whole long time since I update THIS story. But I just have a total writers block and plus, I've been working on my other new stories that are much better than this one. (My opinion). So now that I've got over like 7 reviews saying they want me to write this story, I've finally started working on it again!

*Crowd cheers. Little flags wave around in joy with, `Yay bubblesbb03!' on them* J/k. whateva. So now without further ado, I give you my new chapter! ~*~*~*~

The Feudal Era meets Hyrule and the Yu Yu Gang

Chapter 14

~*~*~*~

Youko, with Shippo on his shoulder, walked down the hallways of Naraku's castle following Kagome and the girl's scent.

Finally stopping in front of a cell, he smiled happily; he had found them! He knocked on the wooden cell door.

"Kagome, are you in there?"

~*~*~*~Inside Kagome and Zelda's cell~*~*~*~

Kagome's head shot up fearfully at the knocking. Naraku or one of his minions had probably come to take her to Naraku. But the voice sounded friendly………Maybe it was Inuyasha! `But, it doesn't sound like Inuyasha or any of my friends………' She thought.

"Yes, I'm here! But, who are you?" she replied.

Another voice answered her, surprising her.

"Momma, it's me Shippo and your friend Youko!"

"Shippo?!" Kagome replied frantically `And Youko, what the hell is he doing here?! I thought he was dead!'

"Hai, mommy! We came to rescue you and the other lady."

"Okay, well hurry before Naraku or someone comes!" she said franticly.

"Hai!" was his cheerful response.

There were a muffled conversation on the other side of the door, then some pounding and a………burning sound?

The door was burnt down--by Shippo's foxfire, she deducted-and in rushed her son and old friend.

"Mommy!" Shippo yelled. He launched himself from Youko's shoulder and onto her own. "I'm so glad we found you mommy! I was so scared, but then I met Youko and all of his friends! And Youko said he knew you and that he'd help me look for you while the others fought Naraku and that other ugly youkai."

Kagome slowly absorbed the information. When she finally did, her mind went into overdrive. `Inuyasha and the others were fighting Naraku NOW?!? What the bleepin hell!?! I need to get out of here now!!!

"Well then let's go and help Inuyasha and the others! Oh but first lets get Zelda healed."

They unchained her and then carefully got Zelda down too. They lay her on the floor and Kagome kneeled down beside her and put her hands over Zelda. Her hands glowed a faint pink and slowly enveloped Zelda's body in the misty light. After a few minutes, Zelda groggily opened her eyes and sat up, a hand to her forehead.

"Uhn………" She looked around and almost shrieked when she saw three fox people staring at her expectantly. "Who are you?" she asked the trio.

"Zelda, I'm Kagome, remember? This is my pup, Shippo, and my old friend Youko."

Slowly memories of before her capture came back to her. Yes, Ganon and another foul creature captured her and Kagome and then locked them up here. But wait a minute, where was Link?

"Where are Link and the dog-eared man?" She asked them, mainly Kagome. "And how is it that you are a fox now?"

Youko and Shippo leaned in also, they were also curious as to why she was `one of them' now.

Kagome sighed slightly. "Well to answer your first question, Link is with Inuyasha, or as you put it, `the dog-eared man'" She giggled as Zelda blushed lightly. "And they, along with the rest of my friends, are fighting Naraku and………Ganon, I think it was? Anyway, to answer your second question, I don't really know myself. One minute I was wanting to help you because you were chained and unconscious, the next, I'm a kitsune!" She shrugged noncommittally.

The others were satisfied at the moment with that answer it seemed, for they all nodded and stood, Youko helping Kagome up. (^_^)

They hastily made their exit and headed back to the battlefield. On the way there, Shippo remembered something.

"Oh yeah, hey Momma!"

"What is it Shippo-chan?"

"Before we left to find you and Zelda, Sesshoumaru came"

Kagome froze. Sesshoumaru?! Inuyasha was doomed if Sesshoumaru decided to ally with Naraku and Ganon.

"What do you mean Sesshoumaru? Was he with Naraku?"

"Iie, he came by himself and said he was looking for you. He said he was going to take you as his mate, too!"

Youko growled and Kagome seemed to have stopped breathing for awhile. Sesshoumaru wanted to mate with *her*?! A human?! Well, technically she was not a human anymore, but Sesshoumaru didn't know that at the time! That means he was actually serious about his decision.

For a second, Kagome was actually proud. She had the Lord of the Western Lands wanting to be her mate! But to bad for him, she was in love with Inuyasha.

Inuyasha.

She hoped he was alright. If he wasn't she didn't know what she'd do. Oh and another thing, what was Youko doing here? She thought he died a couple of years ago. Time for him to answer some questions.

"Hey Youko, how is it that you're here? I mean I thought you died like two years ago."

"Well you see Kagome I did die, but only my body. My soul was taken into a human body; a human by the name of Suiichi (sp?)."

"That still doesn't explain how and why you're *here*."

"Well, you see I'm part of a team called the Spirit Detectives. We stop evil demons who have escaped Makai. Recently, our boss, Koenma, discovered the well" she gulped "and told us to investigate because it, actually pretty much everything in the general vicinity, was giving off abnormally high levels of spirit energy. So basically, we were just looking around your shrine and found the well, and then one of my team members fell into the well. We jumped in to get him out of the well and ended up here."

Kagome was silent for a moment; thinking about what she had just heard. She spoke after her thinking awhile.

"Okay, two things." Youko nodded in understanding. "First off, who are the other people in your group?"

"Well there's Yuske, he's sort of the leader of the team. Then there's Kuwabara. He isn't the brightest person and not the best looking, but he is strong and has a good heart. Lastly, excluding myself, is Hiei. He is a demon and was my partner before we both encountered Yuske. He is very quiet and nonsocial most of the time, but he is very strong and very fast."

Kagome, accepting that explanation, moved on to her next question. "Okay second question. What is Makai?"

Youko, mainly the Kurama and Suiichi part of him, was shocked. Here she was fighting demons and actually being one herself, and yet she didn't know about the Demon Realm? How………weird!

"Well Makai is the Demon Realm in the future" he paused "you really didn't know about it? I mean you fight demons daily, and you're a demon also, and yet you knew nothing of that realm?"

Kagome shook her head "No, and in case you've forgotten, I just became a demon today for no apparent reason, so it's not like I knew about the Makai all my life or lived there, AND I only fight demons in the past! Where they wander free and with the humans, remember?

Youko nodded. Shippo was just sitting on Kagome's shoulder still, listening to their conversation. Zelda was beyond confused. What was all this talk about the future and spirit whatnot? Ah well, she'd find out more about it after Ganon was gone.

~*~*~*~

They arrived at the clearing where the battle was raging. It looked like everyone was putting up a fairly good fight. Naraku was bleeding from a nasty looking gash on his stomach. Inuyasha was not much better off. He was cut in the face and had a bad cut on his left arm.

Kagome surveyed the others as well. Miroku was probably having the hardest time, not being able to use his Kazaana (AN: is it spelled Kazanna or Kazaana? I think it's the second choice, but correct me if I'm wrong.) Due to Naraku's poison insects. Sango was riding Kirara and trying to hack away at Naraku with her hirakatotsu (AN: okay DEFINETLY don't know how to spell that one. Someone please tell me how it's written. ^_^;;)

Sesshoumaru was good compared to Inuyasha. Just armor cracked a little here and there, and only some cuts.

Link was probably the best off of them all. He only had minor scratches on his face and arms. It looks like he knew how to deal with Ganon, seeing as how Ganon had part of his tail chopped of and that he had cuts all over his arms and legs.

But the bad thing was; now it looked like Naraku was gaining the upper hand. He charged at Inuyasha and the others and caught them in his tentacles. Laughing madly, he started spouting positive and conceded remarks about himself. (Lol)

Kagome almost screamed when Inuyasha was thrown a few meters and right into a tree. He slumped to the ground and didn't get up. Kagome was raging mad and started to glow that pinkish, misty light again. She ran to her bow and arrows over by her pack and notched an arrow; aiming straight for Naraku's black heart.

~*~*~*~End Chapter~*~*~*~

Um, sort of a cliffy and not a very long chappy huh? Oh well, at least I started writing again!! Yes, go me go me! Well anyway, I think this chapter was way better than all the other chapters for this story. When I first started this story, I wasn't all that great at writing and basically, it just sucked. But now, that I have two other stories, I think my writing skill is much better. Don't you think that too?

Okay so anyway, yes I am going to turn this into a Kur/Kag fic, but not at the moment. It's probably gonna be a gradual type love thing. Cuz right now Kag is stuck on Inu.

So until next time, ja ne!

-bubblesbb03