Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: Collision Course ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~The Train Station~

The helicopter landed on the roof of the train station where everyone got off. Everyone was lead down into the station until the train full and ready to go. Everyone again, had to wait to get to safety. The rain continued to fall and no one was permitted to be outside until they were getting on the train.
Kohaku held a still unconscious Rin and carried her inside. He layed her across four of the seats and then sat down in the fourth and put her head in his lap.
“Kohaku....” she said weakly, while shaking her head.
“Rin?” he said, seeing if she was awake.
“Kohaku.” she said again, before opening her eyes.
“Rin! You’re awake.” he said joyously.
“What happened?” she asked.
“You had some kind of episode and then passed out.”
Rin began remembering what happened. She then remembered what caused that to happen. Her dream of killing Jaken.
She took a deep breath.
“Rin, what’s wrong?” he asked.
She shook her head. She was about to tell him, but then decided not to. “Nothing.” she replied.
Kagome sat down with Mikoumi, and Grandpa. Shippou and Taihen had gone to the vending machine. Mikoumi held Iza and Grandpa held Kai. Kagome began to fall asleep. She was smiling though because she thought about InuYasha and what their wedding would be like.
She walks out into the aisle with Grandpa at her side. The bride’s entrance music begins to play and everyone turns around to watch her come down the aisle. InuYasha waits at the end with his hair tied up and in a suit. Kai stands next to him in a little suit with his hair gelled up. She smiles in total happiness. As she walks down the aisle she walks past Mikoumi holding Iza and bouncing her on her leg. All of Kagome’s friends are there. Neonna is her maid of honor and waits by InuYasha and the priest.
In the pews are Kioto, Kurama, Tiena, Souri, Jagoku, Sango, Miroku, Rin, Kohaku, Hiei, Keiko, Yusuke, Yume, Mayuko, Mayella, and Kido and Yana. They all smile at her and wave. Then, she gets up to InuYasha and the vows begin to be said.
“.... Do you, InuYasha take this woman, Kagome to be your wife?” the Priest says.
“Yes, I do.” he says looking into Kagome’s eyes.
“Do you, Kagome take this man, InuYasha to be your husband?”
“Yes!!” she says, nodding her head.
Souri holds Daniel in her arms. She walks over to the window where she looks out and sees the train. The rain is coming down really hard.
“You see that, Daniel,” she says holding him up and pointing. “That’s the train we’re taking to Nagoya, our new home.” she says smiling.
Daniel wags his arms and moves around in excitement. Souri starts to laugh. She kisses his head and rubs his black-blue hair. She then kisses his olive-color cheek.
“I just wish your daddy could be here.” she sighed.
Taihen and Shippou stood at the vending machine.
“Shippou, just put the money into the machine!” Taihen yelled.
“But I don’t know what I want yet.” he said.
“Fine! Then I’m going first.” he said pushing Shippou to the side.
“Hey!” Shippou yelled, coming back and pushing him as he tried to straighten out his money to put in the machine.
“I was here first!” Shippou said, going back to look at what he wanted.
“Okay, that’s it!” Taihen said jumping on Shippou. The two fell to the floor and began wrestling.
“I was there first!” Shippou said.
“You take too long!” Taihen replied.
The boys rolled on the floor and tried to hold one another down, but couldn’t. They kept turning each other over. Shippou rolled over on Taihen and punched him in the stomach.
“Ah!” Taihen then turned Shippou over and did the same.
“Ah!” Shippou yelled.
“Shippou! Cut it out!” Rin yelled running over with Kohaku. Rin picked Shippou up out of the fight as Kohaku picked up Taihen.
“Ah! Get off of me!” Taihen yelled.
“Let go, Rin!” Shippou yelled stilling throwing his fists.
Kohaku let go of Taihen who gave Shippou a dirty look and then ran over to the machine and picked his money off of the floor and put it in. “Haha, Shippou!”
“Oh, I’m gona get you, Taihen!” Shippou yelled.
“Calm down, Shippou.” Rin said.
Taihen got a candy bar, opened it and then started eating it. “Mmmm....” he said.
Miaka and Tamahome played with Hope over by Kagome.
“That was really weird with what happened with Rin.” Miaka said.
“Now that I think of it, ever since we found them, Rin has been acting weird. But it seems that Kohaku hasn’t noticed.” Tamahome said.
“Something is the matter with her. I just want to know what it is.”
“Maybe she just sleeps bad.”
Miaka rolled her eyes at Tamahome as she knew the problem was bigger than that.

~The Hospital~

Ara sat with InuYasha.
“I cannot believe that he’s my brother.” InuYasha said.
“Sesshomaru isn’t that bad, InuYasha.” Ara said.
“Than the man you love must not be my brother, Sesshomaru, Lord Sesshomaru.”
“Lord? Sesshomaru loved me. He broke my heart, but gave me the best of him. He raped Kagome a long time ago. Maybe he loved her.”
“Sesshomaru doesn’t know the meaning to love.”
“He loved me!” she snapped.
“Well, he didn’t love his daughter, his son....”
“Didn’t love them? Did he not say he wanted them?”
“Yeah, after he kidnapped my daughter and held her for the ransom of his children. Normal, loving people don’t kidnap their brother’s children. Sesshomaru is worthless and whoever kills him, will have my respect! I will be indebted to him.”
Ara gave InuYasha a cold look.
“And that is if I don’t get my hands on him first.” InuYasha added.
Ara shook her head and then quickly smacked him in the face. “I’ll kill you before I let you kill him. I’ll kill anybody before I let them kill Sesshomaru.”
“How can you have such compassion for a man that would probably throw you in front himself.”
“He wouldn’t do that! And just because he has done horrible things doesn’t mean that he deserves to die. And especially at your hands!”
“Well then, you better kill me now, because as soon as I run into him, he’ll live no longer than the record time for killing a man.” InuYasha and Ara traded stares. “You won’t do it. Because you know the truth.”
Ara’s eyes began to water. She stood up and walked quickly away.
Neonna, Kioto, Kurama, and Hiei were all in the cafeteria.
Neonna pulled her hair back. “I don’t think I could take much more of this.”
“Me either. But this feeling is.... it’s just not a very good one.” Kioto said.
“What do we do?” Hiei said.
“What possibly could we do?” Kurama asked.
They stood in silence for a second. They needed to think.
“We just have let fate take it’s toll.” Hiei said.
“Yeah. We have to hope, that either this feeling goes away, or wait until whatever happens, happens and we make our move.”
“But the largest problem is that we don’t know when this is going to take place, and in what way could we possibly prepare for it?”
“We wing it. Like we usually do. The necklaces still keep us safe, Kurama.” Kioto said.
“Yeah, you guys, not us.” Neonna said with a laugh.
“They sure as heck didn’t keep us safe when we were nearly burned alive in that forest. They didn’t keep Yukina safe!” Hiei yelled.
Neonna’s eyes bulged when she heard Yukina’s name mentioned. She looked down. Kurama noticed her reaction.
“Okay, Hiei. We didn’t mean to offend you.” Kioto exclaimed.
Hiei shook his head angrily and walked out of the cafeteria.
“Hiei....” Kurama said, as he watched him leave the room.
“Let him go, Kurama.” Neonna said grabbing his arm.
Kurama turned around and looked at Neonna. He then had a very quick memory of Yukina, and her appearence. Her long bluish, green hair, her red eyes, she looked distinctly like Neonna, even her body.
“Kurama? Kurama?” Neonna said.
Kurama quickly snapped out of his short trans.
“Kurama, are you okay?” she asked. He didn’t answer, he went back to staring at her.
“Hey, Kurama.” Kioto said. “Kurama!” he walked over and shook him.
Kurama again, fell out of his trans.
“Kurama,.... did you see something?!” Kioto asked anxiously.
“No. No, sorry. I just.... dazed out for a second. I was remembering something.” he replied slowly pulling his arm from Neonna’s hand.
Neonna looked funny at him. “Are you sure you’re alright?”
“Man! Too bad you didn’t have another vision like you did last time, after the wave hit and we couldn’t find Mayella.” Kioto said. He then walked out of the cafeteria.
“Kurama?” Neonna said again.
“I’m fine.” he said smiling. He reached in and kissed her. Then, followed his brother out.
Neonna stood there. She knew by the way Kurama had looked at her, that he was keeping something from her. But Kurama would never lie to her, she thought.

~Train Station~

“Do we have the rings?” the Priest then asks.
InuYasha looks down at Kai. He bends down and puts his hand into Kai’s inside, jacket pocket and pulls out two rings. He then rubs Kai’s head who smiles. InuYasha hands one ring to Kagome and keeps the other for himself.
“Would you like to say your own vows?” the Priest asks.
“Yes,” Kagome says as InuYasha says “No,”. They look at each other. InuYasha looks nervous.
“Just say what’s in your heart.” the Priest says to InuYasha.
“My heart?!” InuYasha thinks.
Kagome grabs InuYasha’s hand and puts the ring at the tip. “Through thick and thin, you have been there for me. And even when you couldn’t be, you still tried with all that you were. You made me fall in love with you ever since I found you that day in the forest. Even when we didn’t get along, I earned to make up with you. And now we’re at this day. A day I can honestly say that I have dreamed about way before we ever got together.”
InuYasha smiled at her. He then began to think of what to say, but just came out with it.

“Kagome! Kagome, wake up!” Mikoumi said.
“Ahhh.... what, Mom?” she asked annoyed.
“The train is ready to leave! We have to go.” she said.
Kagome stood up and her and her mother ran outside, through the rain and onto the train. They got on and the doors shut. Everyone else had already made it on. Kagome looked to see that Grandpa was already sitting down with Kai and Iza.
“Mommy!” Kai yelled.
Kagome smiled, walked over and picked him out of the seat.”Mom, where’s Shippou and his friend?”
“Oh, they went to sit with Rin and Kohaku a couple of carts in front of our’s.” Mikoumi told her.
Kagome walked a few seats down from where Grandpa and Mikoumi sat with Iza. She sat down with Kai in her arms. She covered him with kisses. They looked out the window and the train began to move.
“I love you, Mommy.” Kai said.
Kagome looked into her son’s face. She emphasized on the marks beneath his eyes and the crescent moon on his forehead, which he had inherited from his father, Sesshomaru.
Souri held Daniel in her arms. She sat on the left side of the train, at a window seat. She sat alone in her cart, though. She rocked Daniel back and forth, hoping for him to fall asleep on the train and so she could as well.
Just then, Souri heard the door to her cart open and someone walk on. She looked back and saw it was Mayella. Mayella walked over with her hand rested on her stomach.
“Oh, is it alright if I sit here?” she asked, gesturing to the seat across from Souri.
Souri nodded. “Sure.” she said.
“Thanks.” Mayella said, sitting down. “I just don’t want to sit alone. I was in the cart behind yours. I think everyone that came from the hospital sat in the front three carts. There was no one in my cart and I didn’t think anyone was in this one, either.” she said with a little laugh.
Souri laughed lightly. “Yeah, I just don’t want to be around all them people.”
“I don’t think we’ve ever met.” Mayella said.
“Not formally.” Souri said. “I’m....” Mayella interrupted.
“....Souri. You’re Souri.” she said.
Souri smiled and nodded. “And you’re Mayella.”
The two smiled at each other. Mayella then noticed Daniel wrapped up in Souri’s arms, being rocked by his mother.
“Oh, is this your son?”
“Yes, this is Daniel.” Souri said, turning him to show her his face.
“Awww.... I think Kurama actually found him after the wave hit the city.”
“Yeah! I was so grateful! Jagoku and I, both.” Souri said joysously. “We thought we lost him.” she said with a tear in her eye, remembering the pain of that.
“I’ve heard of your husband.” Mayella laughed. “Actually, I didn’t really hear of any of you’s until a couple of months ago when I found out that demons existed.” Mayella laughed.
Souri the laughed with her. “So, when is your baby due? Do you know? I mean you got pregnant before we were all stuck at that hospital, right?”
“Oh yeah. This one is due very soon. I don’t know a due date, yet. But I am almost nine months.” she said as her eyes bulged.
“Uh-oh!” Souri said. “I don’t know how to deliver babies, so don’t go into labor here on the train.” she said laughing.
Mayella laughed along with her. “Oh, please no!” they continued to laugh.
“Too bad Neonna’s not here! She delivered Kai to Kagome, and Hope to Tamahome and Miaka. She knows how to handle babies, that one. She’ll be a great mother.”
“Miaka and Tamahome? They’re that couple that were on the helicopter, right?”
“Yeah. And that little girl was Hope. Actually,” Souri laughed. “I once kidnapped her,.... and Kai, and Shippou.” she said giggling.
“What?!” Mayella was kind of shocked.
“Yeah. Jagoku was there. He kind of helped me, as well as my little brother. But we did for good cause! I promise! It’s just too long of a story to tell.” she laughed.
Mayella laughed too and leaned in to rub Daniel’s face. “Who delivered him?” she asked.
“Oh, Tie....” Souri stopped herself. “Tiena did.”
“Oh.” It had got a little awkward. “That’s nice. Poor girl. She was really young, wasn’t she? I mean, when she died.” Mayella said.
“Yeah. She was too young. She was such a good friend of mine. I’m really going to miss her. And so is Jagoku.” Souri said sadly, turning and looking out the window.
“And so is Kioto.” Mayella added.
Souri quickly turned and looked at Mayella, who sat back in her seat and put her hands on her rather large belly.
Rin and Kohaku sat together, Rin at the window and Kohaku at the aisle. Shippou and Taihen sat across from them. It was as if there little brawl back at the station hadn’t ever happened. But then again, boys will be boys and kids will be kids.
Neonna walked out to the roof of the building. She stepped right out to the pouring rain. She was so nervous. So scared. Something about the way Kurama looked at her frightened her. Neonna pushed back her hair, which was now wet. She then thought about much earlier. Her and Kurama together. She had missed those times for so long since everything had happened. She smiles and then looks up after hearing something in the sky. She looked up and into the foggy, rainy sky and saw the helicopter. It had returned for them. Neonna took a breath of relief and was happy that she’d finally be getting rescued. She turned around and ran back inside.
Mayuko and Yume had walked into the cafeteria. Finally, they were alone and could speak personally, like they usually did. Like sisters.
“So what happened?” Mayuko asked, talking about Yume and Yana.
“Nothing!!” Yume said trying to avoid the subject.
“Oh come on, Yume. You slept with Yana. Obviously something did happen.”
“Well,.... it’s none of your business.”
“Don’t pull that. I would tell you. And besides, you’ve never kept anything from me.”
Yume stayed quiet for a second, she also remembered that she had never told Mayuko about Kakashi.. Mayuko sat there waiting for an answer.
“Well, you haven’t told me what’s been going on with you and Kido.”
“That’s because there’s nothing to tell. Kido and I haven’t even kissed,.... yet. We just flirt and hang out. We talk and it’s.... really nice, actually.”
“Fine, I’ll tell you.” Yume said reluctantly.
“Finally, she spills.”
“So I was standing outside last night. I felt kind of lonely and Yana just came behind me. I smiled.(Thinking it was Kakashi:) I turned around quick and kissed him. We just stood there, kissing.(Then she opened her eyes to realize it was not Kakashi, but Yana and pulled away. They looked at each other and she felt really attracted to him at that moment....) And so we just kissed and walked each other back down inside. We didn’t stop kissing for a second, until we got to his room. And I don’t think I need to go into anymore detail, Mayuko.”
“Okay. But that is extremely romantic. And very nice. He saves your life and then the two of you make love not too long later.” Mayuko smiled. “I’m really jealous. Kido hasn’t even tried to kiss me yet.”
Little did Mayuko and Yume know, Kido went to tell them that the helicopter had arrived to pick them up. He stopped when he heard them speaking and listened. He smiled a bit when he heard what Mayuko said. He then decided that he had heard enough and walked in. Mayuko’s eyes blew up like she was a balloon. Yume looked over at Kido and then quickly over at Mayuko and said very low,
“Now that is fate.”
Mayuko smiled.
“Um, guys, the helicopter is here. It’s time to go.” Kido said.
“Already?” Yume said.
“Yeah, Neonna saw it and ran down and told Yana and I.”
“Well at least we get to get out of here, finally.” Mayuko said.
The two girls stood up and walked out of the cafeteria with Kido.
She has duct tape over her mouth and is tied to a chair. She sits in a room staring out the window, out at the rain falling. Behind her stands a man. Very tall and very muscular. He guards her so that she doesn’t escape or try anything.
Kioto takes off his shirt to change it quickly before leaving. He throws the shirt onto the bed and grabs the other one laying next to it. But before he goes to put it on, he looks down at his chest. He sees the scar. He sees the scar he got from an arrow years ago. He then remembers how he survived that – Tiena had saved. She pulled the arrow out, licked Kioto’s wound to clean it and applied pressure. His eyes water. He puts the shirt down, back on the bed. He touches his scar just as a tear streams down his face.
“I’ll love you, forever. Forever and ever.” he whispers to himself.
Kurama walks through the door.
“Kioto? Are you ready?” he asks.
Kioto nods and grabs the shirt, puts it on, then grabs the shirt he just took off and walks out of the room.
Tears stream down her face as she cries. Will she ever be able to see him again?

Where are the reviews?? This is chapter 4 and still I haven’t received one review for this story!!