Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome in Spirit World ❯ Where am I? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Do I really need to say this? I don't own Inu-Yasha or Yu Yu Hakusho. *sob*

Oh, vote for who you want Kagome with, ok, thankee.

The standings so far:

Kagome/Kurama: 4

Kagome/Hiei: 3

I would have put this up a few days ago, but I went to a party on Friday, came home late, packed, and early Saturday morning (too early if you ask me) I went to the coast, Ocean Shores and stuff. I'm so sorry!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

*~*~*Back to Feudal Japan*~*~*

"Inu-Yasha you jerk! I can't believe you! I never want to see you again. Sit! Sit sit sit sit sit! SIT!" Kagome yelled.

Whap!

Whap!

Wham!

Pow!

Crash!

Smash!

Boom!

Kagome glared at Inu-Yasha, then turned and stomped over to the well. She swung a leg over, then turned, and jumped into the well. The usual blue light enveloped her, and she was gone.

"Inu-Yasha!" yelled Shippo "What did you do to Kagome to make her so mad? You jerk! Now Kagome's never going to come back!" With that, Shippo burst into tears. Sango went over to the crying kitsune, and picked him up, trying to comfort him.

"Yes" said Miroku, calmly, "What did you do to make Lady Kagome so angry?"

Inu-Yasha, who was pulling himself out of the huge creator he'd made, paused and glared at Miroku. "That's none of your business, houshi." Inu-Yasha growled.
With that, he took off into the trees.

"Well there goes our chance of finding our why Kagome was so angry." Sango said.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

*~*~*Kagome's Thoughts*~*~*

`Grrr. Inu-Yasha, you jerk! I can't believe that you were kissing Kikyo. What I really can't believe, is that you told her I was just a shard detector! I thought I was at least your friend, if nothing more! I can't believe that I use to love you. I gave you my heart, and you gave it back, broken, into a million pieces.'

Kagome sighed as a familiar blue light enveloped her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

*~*~* Spirit World*~*~*

"Koenma, exactly how many shrines are there that we have to check?" Kurama asked.

At that moment, there was a blue flash of light, and after everyone could see again, they saw a girl, sitting on the floor, in a school uniform.

She looked around, confused.

Kurama stepped forward, `Are you okay, miss?" "Hmm? Oh, yes, I'm fine." Kagome answered. "Umm. Can you tell me where I am?" Kagome asked, nervous.

Suddenly, Kagome noticed that she sensed two demons near by. They were close, real close.

Kagome's eyes widened when she realized that one of the demons was standing in front of her. "You're a demon, aren't you?" Kagome asked, hesitantly. Kurama looked surprised, Hiei was surprised also, but he didn't show it. "How…" Kurama trailed off, now looking kind of confused.

"It's like when I sense Shikon shards." Kagome said. "Shikon shards?" Kurama asked. Then he noticed the nearly finished jewel on a chain around her neck.

"Is that the Shikon no Tama?" Kurama asked, looking surprised, and confused. `Yeah" said Kagome, "I kinda broke it, that's why there's a chunk missing."

"You're the guardian of the Shikon no Tama!" Koenma exclaimed, loudly. "I thought she died, and the Shikon no Tama was burned with her body 500 years ago or so?"

"Umm…" Kagome looked at Koenma, hiding a grin behind her hand. "That would be Kikyo. I am not Kikyo!" Kagome started to sound angry.

"If your not her, then who are you?" asked Yusuke.

"I'm Kagome." She answered. "Who are you guys, and where am I?"

"I'm Kurama" Kurama said "and that's Hiei, over there." He pointed to Hiei, who went "Hn." "I am the great Kuwabara!" Kuwabara said striking a pose "and I think I'm in love."

"Uhhh…okay…" Kagome said, sweatdropping.

"Hey" Yusuke said "don't you think Kuwabaka would be more appropriate?" "Urameshi!" Kuwabara yelled. "I'm Yusuke" Yusuke said "Just ignore that baka."

"Okay" Kagome said "Who's the toddler with the pacifier?" "That's Koenma the ruler of Spirit World." "A toddler!" Kagome started cracking up. "Hey!" Koenma said. When Kagome finally got herself under control, she asked "So, were an I?"

"Your in Rekai" Kurama answered. "Spirit World" he clarified when Kagome looked at him blankly. "Oh.." Kagome said "Umm… How do I get back home?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

A/N:OMG! One of my favorite authors, Sunstar, is actually reading this! Yay! Thanks to all the reviewers.

Thanks to:

Sunstar: Yay! I love your fanfics! Everyone, go read Sunstar's fanfics.

Kirara_Girl: I agree, too many Inu-Kagome fanfics. I'm kinda mad at Inu right now…

Katzz: Thank you! ^-^

lover of Marik: Thank you!

cdkobasiuk: Thanks! ^-^

hiei is mine forever: Thanks!

Demon Lady: Thank you! I might do that, I don't know yet. ^-^

I luv all of ya! (not that way, baka!)

Huge thanks to my beloved bata reader Kasa! Everyone, hug Kasa!

*everyone hugs Kasa*

S1C: Do you feel loved, Kasa?

Kasa: …okay, sure….