Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome in Spirit World ❯ They all talk *original, yeah?* ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Do I really have to say it?

Kasa: Yes.

S1C: Fine. I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho or Inu Yasha. *sob*

Thanks to crimson for all the realm names.

The standings so far:

Kagome/Kurama: 7

Kagome/Hiei: 8

Kagome/Shippo: 1

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

"So, were am I?" "Your in Rekai" Kurama answered. "Spirit World" he clarified when Kagome looked at him blankly. "Oh.." Kagome said "Umm… How do I get back home?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

"Where do you live?" Kurama asked. "At the Sunset shrine." Kagome answered. (I think that's the name, someone please tell me if it is or not, thanks. ^-^)

"Is that one of the shrines we have to check?" asked Yusuke.

"As a matter of fact" Koenma said, "Yes, it is." "Huh? What are you talking about?" Kagome asked.

"Ummm…" All the guys sweat dropped and looked nervously at each other.

"Oh, I meant to ask you" Koenma said "How did you end up here?"

"Uhhh…" now it was Kagome's turn to sweat drop.

"It's a long story." Kagome said. "We don't care. Just start talking" said Hiei. Kagome glared at Hiei. "Fine" she said.

Kagome then proceeded to explain about the well, Feudal Japan, the Shikon no Tama and Naraku. She told them about her traveling companions. When she mentioned Inu-Yasha, she started to get angry. "Why does talking about Inu-Yasha bother you? Did he do something to make you angry?" Kurama asked. "That jerk!" Kagome started to rant. "He chose a clay bitch!" Kagome started to get pissed off, again.

`Wow, who'd think she'd say something like that.' Yusuke thought.

"Who's the clay bitch?" Kuwabara asked. "Kikyo" Kagome said, hatred in her voice. "The original protector of the Shikon no Tama?" Koenma said, startled. "Yes" said Kagome, coldly.

`Whoa' thought Yusuke `she looks scary, she looks and sounds almost as cold as Hiei.' Hiei listened to that thought of Yusuke's. `Hn' thought Hiei `I doubt that that's possible, she's just a ningen.'

"Let me see if I understand this correctly." Said Kurama. "Kikyo was the original guardian of the Shikon no Tama 500 years ago. A witch made a body of clay with her bones and dirt from the grave site." "That's right." Said Kagome "The only thing that is keeping her among the living is her hatred and the souls she steals." "That's correct." Kagome said, rather coolly. "Also, she's trying to drag this Inu-Yasha guy down to hell with her." "Yes, and she's almost succeeded too. Next time she tries, I'm not going to stop her." Kagome had a look of pure hatred in her eyes.

Kagome sighed suddenly, and her eyes changed from a look of hate to deep sadness.

"So, can you guys take me home, or not?" Kagome asked, quietly.

"Hmm? Oh, yes, of course." Said Koenma

`Hmmm…' Kurama thought. `That well she mentioned… There's a possibility that that's where the demon's going to try to open the portal.'

"Botan!" Koenma yelled.

Botan hurried through the door.

"Yes Koenma sir?" Botan said.

"Botan, I want you to take everyone to the Sunset shrine."

"Ok" Botan said, cheerfully. `I wonder who that girl is' Botan thought `Oh well, I'll find out sooner or later.'

Botan smiled and motioned for everyone to come over to her. Everyone walked over to her. Botan opened a portal, and said "Come on, go in." Everyone walked through, Kagome looking a bit nervous.

They appeared in the open area between Kagome's house and the well house.

Kagome looked around and sighed. "It's good to be home." She said.

"Kagome?" Mrs.Higurase called. (Is that how you spell her name? e-mail me if it's not)

"I'm back mom!" Kagome yelled.

Mrs.Higurase came out of the house. "Hello dear." Mrs.Higurase said, smiling. She noticed all the people standing with Kagome. "Who are all your friends?"

"Uhhh…" Kagome said. "That's Yusuke," she pointed to Yusuke. "That's Kuwabara, Hiei, and Kurama." Kagome pointed to each of them in turn. "And that's Botan, right?" Kagome said, looking at Botan, curious. "That's right" Botan said, smiling.

"Is it ok if they stay here a while?" Kagome asked her mom. "Of course." Mrs.Higurase said. "Oh, grandpa and Sota are gone for the next two weeks. Your friends can stay in their rooms, and our guest rooms." "That works out great" Kagome said.

"Come on in guys" Kagome said, beckoning for them to follow her to the house. They followed Kagome into the house.

Mrs.Higurase smiled, and followed everyone into the house.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

*I had to baby-sit, and the kids weren't good like they usually are…but, I GOT MONEY! I GOT MONEY! Lalalala. *hehehe*

Kasa:*tries to get money* I want money!

S1C: No! My money:

Kasa: *tries to grab money*

S1C: No! Bad Kasa! I know where to put it! *grins* *shoves the money down my shirt*

S1C: HA! Now you can't get it!

Miroku: *comes up and tries to get money*

S1C: HENTAI! *slaps Miroku so hard he flies through the wall*

S1C: Ahhh!!! My wall! I'm so dead! *looks around frantically, for something to cover up the huge hole in the wall*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

Thanks to the people who reviewed. *hugs all reviewers*

giftedvixen01: Thanks!

Sunstar: Yay!

kagome_07: Glad you like it so much. Thanks for the vote.

hiei is mine forever: I'm sorry, I was trying to say this is not going to be an Inu/Kagome fanfic. Sorry. I think he deserved it too! I look forward to reading your fanfic.

kenshinfan: Sorry! lol. Thanks for the vote!

Demon Lady: Ok, ok, I'm trying. It's hard, what with school, homework, and swim practice. ^-^

Tissdedwe: Thanks! The polls are still open, so everyone go vote, please.

Waterrain: Thank you!

Sonta: Thanks, I hadn't thought of that one.

Madame Ruby: Thanks! ^-^ I hope you write it, I'd like to read it. Is your muse ticklish?