Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome in Spirit World ❯ Inu Yasha sulks *doesn't he always?* ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: You should know this by now but for the all baka's out there: I do not own Inu-Yasha or Yu Yu Hakusho. But if someone could give them to me…. I say give because I'm kind of broke right now….hehehe

The standings so far:

Kagome/Kurama: 10

Kagome/Hiei: 14

Kagome/Shippo: 1

Kagome/Yoko Kurama: 4

The polls are still open, but not too much longer, so hurry and vote! ^-^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

"Is it ok if they stay here a while?" Kagome asked her mom. "Of course." Mrs.Higurashi said. "Oh, grandpa and Sota are gone for the next two weeks. Your friends can stay in their rooms, and our guest rooms." "That works out great" Kagome said.

"Come on in guys" Kagome said, beckoning for them to follow her to the house. They followed Kagome into the house.

Mrs.Higurashie smiled, and followed everyone into the house.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

*~*~*Back to the Feudal Era*~*~*

Inu-Yasha sat on a branch in a tree on the edge of the clearing around the well. He glared at the well that Kagome went through just a matter of hours ago. `That bitch' thought Inu-Yasha, angrily. `I chose Kikyo. I chose her, and I'm not going to change my mind.' Inu-Yasha growled softly `I don't need her anymore, I have Kikyo. She can sense the jewel shards. I don't need to see that bitch again.'

(er..hehe..I did the following in my chemistry class…so… just read it. ^-^)

The bushes rustled, and Inu-Yasha tensed. He found the spot that the rustling has some from, his eyes narrowed with suspicion. He leaped off his branch, and landed right in front of where the rustling had come from. He yanked the bushes apart, to revel the startled faces of Miroku, Sango, and Shippo.

"Why are you three here?" Inu-Yasha growled.

"You owe us an explanation as to why Kagome left us." Sango said.

Inu-Yasha could smell the annoyance and anger radiating off of Sango. That surprised Inu-Yasha a bit.

"Feh, I don't owe you anything" Inu-Yasha said, turning.

Miroku walked up to Inu-Yasha, who had his back turned, and Miroku smacked Inu-Yasha on the head with his staff, hard. Inu-Yasha, who wasn't expecting that, landed face first on the ground.

Shippo quickly pulled out one of his little statues, and a scroll. He put it on Inu-Yasha's back. The statue got a bit bigger and Shippo slapped the scroll on to it. Inu-Yasha was now pinned to the ground with the statue with a scroll on his back. (Think when Kagome and Inu-Yasha first meet Shippo, ok? ^0^ I love that episode.)

"What the hell!" Inu-Yasha yelled. "What are you guys doing?" Inu-Yasha sounded pissed.

Sango looked down at Inu-Yasha, smiling slightly. (She looks scary ^-^;) You're going to answer our questions" she said, her voice sounding rather cool.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

*~*~*Meanwhile, at Kagome's house*~*~*

"Kagome!" Mrs.Higurashi called. "Yeah mom?" Kagome yelled back. "Do you need something?" "Yes" Mrs.Higurashi said, sticking her head into Kagome's room. "I need some help making dinner." "Ok mom" Kagome said. "I'll help" Botan said, getting up.

"Oh, that's ok, I just need one person to help." Mrs.Higurashi said, smiling at Botan. "Ok" Botan said "I'll just set the table or something." "If you want to, that's fine." Mrs.Higurashi said.

Mrs.Higurashi, Kagome, and Botan went downstairs to the kitchen, leaving the guys alone in Kagome's room.

The guys looked at each other.

"So" Yusuke said "is this the right place?"

Kurama sighed, and nodded, his eyes closed. "Yes it is" Kurama said quietly. "Hiei looked tense. "Do you feel it Fox?" Hiei asked Kurama. Kurama flinched a bit. "Yes Hiei, I do" Kurama said.

(I did this part in orchestra and history class. ^-^; hehe)

"What are you guys talking about?" Kuwabara asked. "The portal, you baka" Hiei said glaring at Kuwabara. "What did you say, shrimp!" Kuwabara yelled, angry about the whole baka thing. Hiei and Kuwabara continued to trade indults, while Yusuke turned to Kurama.

"Why do you guys look so down? I mean, we've found the portal, now all we have to do is destroy it." Yusuke said. Kuwabara and Hiei shut up to hear what Kurama was going to say. Kurama looked at them, soberly. "The portal is here, yes, but the demon is going to open the portal tomorrow night."

Everyone exchanged very worried looks.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

Thanks to the reviewers:

waterrain: Thanks. Your back, yay!

c.c.: Thank you. ^-^

smart guy: Thanks for voting!

treeto: Thanks you for the vote!

DarkRey: Thanks for the vote!

hiei is mine forever: Yay! Your back! *glomps* I'll go read your fanfic! Everyone, go read the new fanfic by hiei is mine forever! Oh, and yes, your vote is Kagome/Kurama.

.........hmmmm: Thanks, I didn't think of that one, really. ^-^

ashlen: Thanks for the vote! ^-^

Zorrita: I'll put your vote as a Kagome/Kurama pair. ^-^; I was thinking that if it turns out to be a Kagome/Kurama fic, to pair Hiei and Sango. And, yes, I would like to send Inu-Yasha and Kikyo to hell, and the Teletubbies can go torture them. *wicked laugh* And also, if you vote for 2 different pairs, I count them as 2 votes. You can only vote once, I know if you voted already. (I think)

Kurama no Miko2003: Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you! *hug*

Kirara_Girl: Thanks for voting! ^-^

maibe: Sorry it makes you dizzy. ^-^; Thanks for voting.

YugiohNicole@aol.com: Thank you! I'm trying to up-date as fast as I can but… There's school, swim, homework, and other things I gotta do, but I'm trying! Really I am! Yusuke: Yeah right. S1Ch: *whap* you jerk!

Kasa: Hello, I know that I owe you a bunch of hugs. *sigh* ^-^ Yes, your bra is the safest place to store your money. hehehe ^-^ *glares at guys from Inu-Yasha and Yu Yu Hakusho* you guys better stay away… or else I'm gonna end up with another hole in my wall. I'm still trying to fix that. *mutters something that sounds like stupid Miroku under breath* ^-^ Oh by the way Kasa, I don't think that they wanted to know that little fact, ok maybe Miroku, but….no one else probably.

hiei's master: Thanks for the vote! You voted 4 times, didn't you, under different names! *hehe* ^-^

Suchi-kitsunlover: *laughs* ok, ok, I got it, thanks for voting.

hiei is-mine forever: I haven't seen that one yet *pouts* , I'll read your ficcy as soon as I get a chance. I promise. Later. ^-^

Mystic Rain: Thanks for the vote. If I ever get more time to do stuff, I'll try to write a fic that's just Kagome/Hiei. I'll try, but…I'm so busy. ^-^

Blue cresent moon: Thank you for voting! ^-^

Dark Silver: Thanks for the vote. ^-^

Miko_Snow_Goddess_Me: Thank you for voting! ^-^

PricanBabyGirl04: AHHH!!! PUT THAT GUN AWAY!!!! No need for the threats. @__@ Thanks for the love *glomps* Thanks for the vote, also. I try to up-date as often as I can, but… I often get grounded form the computer for a day or 2 at a time… ^-^;

Kurama's Sweetie: Thank you for the vote! Thanks. ^-^