Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome in Spirit World ❯ Lots of Different Conversations about a Lot of Different Things ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Argh! I got a flu shot Friday, and it hurts! Still!

Kasa: *pokes S1C's arm*

S1C: *screams bloody murder* THAT HURT YOU BAKA!!! *smacks Kasa on the head*

Kasa: *holding head* that hurt too, ya know!

S1C: So? You poked my arm, which looks bruised, pretty much.

Kasa: *pouts* what ever, just say the disclaimer.

S1C: I don't wanna. *crosses arms, scowling, and looks like a pissed off little kid* (-_-)

Kasa: *sigh* S1C does not own Inu-Yasha or Yu Yu Hakusho, but neither of us would mind it if you gave them to us. ^_^

Kasa: Also, please review, she loves them.

S1C: Thanks Kasa! *glomps Kasa*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

The standings so far:

Kagome/Kurama: 11

Kagome/Hiei: 16

Kagome/Shippo: 1

Kagome/Yoko Kurama: 4

The polls are still open, but not too much longer, so hurry and vote! ^-^

You know, since lots of people like Kagome/Hiei, if I ever get any free time, I might write a Kagome/Hiei fic… *grins* if I do, will you guys read it?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

(I did this in French class. ^-^)

"What should we do?" Yusuke asked, looking very worried. "Why don't we just do what you said earlier, and destroy it?" Hiei said, sarcastically, smirking a bit. "That's not what I meant." Yusuke said, annoyed. "What did you mean than?" asked Kuwabara. "What I mean is, what about Kagome and her mom?" Yusuke said. Hiei snorted. "What about them?" Hiei asked, with a raised eyebrow.

Yusuke started to look rather frustrated.

"Your worried something will happen to them?" Kurama asked. (I did the next part during English class..^-^) "Yeah" Yusuke said "they don't have anything to do with this, so they shouldn't get pulled into this mess."

"Hmmm…" Kuwabara said, then grinned stupidly. "Urameshi, do you like Kagome?" Kuwabara was still grinning like an idiot. (He is, isn't he, so it wasn't that hard for him.) Yusuke had this shocked look on his face, then he started to crack up, laughing. Kurama watched, amused, while Kuwabara looked on, confused, and Hiei just watched, his face emotionless, as always.

Yusuke finally managed to calm down enough to ask Kuwabara "Where the hell did you get that idea?" Kuwabara glared at Yusuke.

"What do you think, your all concerned about her, and you don't even know her." Kuwabara continued to glare at Yusuke, who just raised an eyebrow.

"I'm just saying that it is probably wouldn't be a good idea for them to get involved or anything." Yusuke said. "I agree with Yusuke, it wouldn't be good for them to be involved." Kurama said.

"What should we do with them then?" Hiei asked. "Maybe they could stay with Genkai for a bit." suggested Yusuke. "That would probably be a good idea, considering she is an untrained miko." said Kurama. "A miko? What's a miko" asked Kuwabara, stupidly. (Can you tell I don't really like him? ^-^) Kurama sighed. "A miko" Kurama explained, "is a shrine maiden or priestess." "Kagome's a priestess?" Yusuke asked, surprised. "Yes" Kurama said. "How do you know?" asked Kuwabara. "Easy" Hiei said, sneering "her miko powers." "Huh?" Kuwabara said, looking confused. *more so than usual*

"Miko's" Kurama explained, "have powers that, in a way, are like spirit energy. They need training to control their powers, and to strengthen them also. Kagome has very strong miko powers but she is untrained." "Miko's" Hiei said, " can, among other thing, purify demons." "Yes" Kurama said, nodding "if Kagome had any training, she could very easily purify any demon she wanted to." "Including you and Hiei?" asked Yusuke, curious. "He said any demon she wanted to, so yes, she could purify Kurama and me." Hiei said, bored. "Whoa" Kuwabara looked impressed. "She sounds really strong." Yusuke said, "If she gets training, I'd hate to piss her off." "Yeah" Kuwabara jeered, "she'd probably kick your butt." "Your one to talk" Yusuke said "Shizuru kicks your butt all the time!" Yusuke was grinning. ^-^

"Yusuke" Kurama said. "Huh, what?" Yusuke said. "Why did you suggest that Kagome and her mom go to Genkai's?" Kurama looked at Yusuke, curiously.

"Well" Yusuke said thoughtfully "Genkai lives quite a ways away from here, so if something happened, they wouldn't be near here, and Genkai is strong, so if any demon tried to attack them, they'd be protected." (I did this when I was babysitting late Friday night, and I'd had some Halloween candy aka- SUGAR! Hehe ^-^;) "Hmmm. You actually used some forethought." Hiei said, smirking a bit. "Hey!" Yusuke said. "That's pretty good, Yusuke" Kurama said. "Thanks Kurama" Yusuke said. "Now the hard part, figuring out how to get them to go." Kurama said.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

*~*~* Meanwhile, downstairs in the kitchen*~*~*

"Kagome" Mrs.Higurashi said, "Could you get me the rice?" "Sure mom" Kagome said.

Kagome went and got the rice down for her mom, and brought it over to her.

"Thanks Kagome. By the way, how did you meet your new friends?" Mrs.Higurashi asked.

At the moment, Botan walked in, she'd heard the question. "Kagome?" Botan said, "I need some help finding some stuff." "Ok" Kagome said.

Kagome and Botan walked out of the kitchen. Kagome stopped and turned to Botan. "Thanks you for saving me from that question. I don't know if I could have told her how I meet you guys." Kagome looked relived. "No problem" Botan said cheerfully. "Does your mom know that you go back to the Feudal Era?" Botan asked. Kagome snorted. "How could she not? I'm gone for ages on end. And besides, she's the one that packs for me pretty much." Kagome smiled.

"Your mom's pretty understanding?" Botan asked. "Yeah" Kagome said. "Maybe we can tell her the truth." Botan said thoughtfully/ "She'd believe you too." Kagome said. Botan shrugged.

"Did you really need help finding some stuff?" Kagome asked. "Yeah, could you show me where the dishes are?" Botan asked. "Sure" Kagome said, smiling.

Kagome took Botan, and showed her where what she needed was. Kagome walked back to the kitchen.

"Kagome?" Mrs.Higurashi asked, not turning around. "Yeah mom?" Kagome said. "So, how did you meet your new friends? They aren't from the Feudal Era." "Ummm." Kagome said, trying to organize her thoughts. Kagome sighed, and then proceeded to tell her mom that she'd gone through the well, back to here, because she'd forgotten something, but ended up in Spirit World. (S1C: A little white lie there, Kagome. Kagome: So? I don't want to tell her the real reason I was coming back! S1C: Ok, ok, calm down.) Kagome then told her mom everything that had happened in Spirit World, but she left out the part about Kurama and Hiei being demons, for now at least.

Mrs.Higurashi blinked. "Wow" she said "When I asked you about your friends, I wasn't expecting that." Mrs.Higurashi shook herself out of her daze, and went to check on all the food for dinner.

"Kagome, why don't you go see what the guys want to drink with dinner?" Mrs.Higurashi said. "Ok mom" Kagome said.

She turned, and left the kitchen. She walked up the stairs, to her bedroom. Kagome opened the door, and poked her head in.

"What would you guys like to drink with dinner?" she asked them. "Tea, please" Kurama said. "Hn." was Hiei's reply. "Uhhh…" Kurama glared at Hiei, "He'll have water." Kurama said, still glaring at Hiei. "Do you have soda?" Yusuke asked. "Yeah" Kagome answered. "I'll have a soda then." Yusuke said. "Me too, my love." Kuwabara said. "Uhhh…." Kagome sweat dropped. Hiei growled when he heard that. Kagome quickly closed the door. (I don't blame her, I would too. hehehe)

*following Kagome*

Kagome hurried down the stairs to the kitchen. "Did you find out what everyone wants?" her mom asked. "Yeah. 2 sodas, 1 water, and 1 cup of tea." "Ok" Mrs.Higurashi said.

(I'm babysitting again, for the same kids, only this time it's early in the morning. Ahhh! My brain' not functioning! I can't think! I'm having writers block.)

She turned, and pt on a pot of water to boil for the tea. (I know, that doesn't make much sense, but I got about 5