Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome in Spirit World ❯ The guys try to think *and probably get a headache in the process* ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

S1C: Cotton Candy flavored Airheads

Kasa:*Blinks, confused* Huh?

Inu-Yasha and Yu Yu Hakusho people: Huh?

Kagome: What are you talking about?

Inu-Yasha: Yeah, wench! What the hell are you talking about?

S1C: Kagome…*looks about ready to cry*

Kagome: SIT!!! Inu-Yasha you jerk!

Miroku: That's not how you treat a lady.

S1C: *glares at Miroku* your one to talk. You went down my shirt to try to get some money.

Sango: He what! *Grabs Hiraikotsu*

Miroku: *runs like hell*

Sango: *runs after him, and hits him repeatedly on the head*

S1C: Way to go Sango!

Yusuke: I wouldn't want to piss her off either.

Kuwabara: That's for sure.

S1C: Miroku!

Miroku: What? *Looks nervous*

S1C: If you try to grope Yukina, I will make sure you die a slow and painful death.

Kasa: Disclaimer.

S1C: *sighs* ok. I do not own Inu-Yasha or Yu Yu Hakusho.

Hiei: Just get on with the story.

S1C: Shut up! *throws shoe at Hiei* *actually hits him* *shocked*

Hiei: *looks amazed* I'll kill you!

S1C: AHHH!!! *goes, and hides behind Kurama and Yukina* HELP!

Kasa: *sighs*this could be a while, anyway, here's the next chapter.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

The standings so far:

Kagome/Kurama: 11

Kagome/Hiei: 17

Kagome/Shippo: 1

Kagome/Yoko Kurama: 4

The polls are still open, but not too much longer, so hurry and vote! ^-^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

*~*~*~ This is right after Kagome left the guys*~*~*

Kagome closed the door, and walked back to the kitchen.

(It's Shrek x-mas music! AHHHH!!!! The kids are playing it. ^-^')

"Ok" Yusuke said, choosing to ignore Kuwabara, who had little hearts in his eyes. (Poor Kagome!) "Back to how are we going to get Kagome and her mom to leave?" Yusuke said. "Why don't we just take them to Genkai's." Hiei said. "What if they don't wan to go?" asked Yusuke. "Too bad for them" said Hiei "we'll just take them there, weather they wan to go or not." "Hiei" Kurama said, "I don't think that they would appreciate that." "Why don't we tell them that they need to leave, and we know of someplace they can stay." Yusuke suggested. "They would probably wonder why they need to leave, and want answers." Kurama pointed out. Hiei snorted, "We'll just tell them the truth."

"Considering what Kagome does, going back to the Feudal Era and all, she'll believe us if we tell her." Kurama said. "So if we tell Kagome, she'll probably be able to convince her mom that they need to leave. Also, if we tell her about Genkai, maybe she'd like to have her miko powers trained." "That's a good idea" Yusuke said, nodding, as the door opened.

"What's a good idea?" Kagome asked, as she stood in the doorway.

`Uhhh…" all the guys exchanged a look.

"Oh" Kagome said "dinner is almost ready, so if you guys want to come down." Kagome smiled at them, and turned and walked down the stairs to the dinning area.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

*~*~* Back to the Feudal Era*~*~*

Sango stood, glaring at Inu-Yasha, while Miroku and Shippo sat on the ground, watching.

"Inu-Yasha" Sango said, looking down at Inu-Yasha, who was still pinned down to the ground by Shippo's statue and scroll. "Are you going to answer our questions yet?" Sango asked. Inu-Yasha remained silent, glaring at the ground right in front of him.

Sango was about ready to scream in frustration, they'd been at it for hours!

"Inu-Yasha!" Sango growled. Inu-Yasha looked up, startled to hear Sango growl.

Sango knelt down in front of Inu-Yasha, and grabbed his hair (none too gently) forcing him to look at her.

"Answer me." Sango hissed, glaring at Inu-Yasha with anger. "What did you do to make Kagome angry and leave?"

"Whoa" Shippo whispered, "Sango's really mad at Inu-Yasha." "Yes" Miroku agreed, quietly "She is angry, and she has good reason. Kagome is like a sister to Sango, and when Kagome left, she seemed even more distressed then usual." "Yeah" Shippo said, "I wonder what Inu-Yasha did this time." "What I wonder is" Miroku said, smiling a bit, "is Inu-Yasha ever going to answer Sango?" Shippo shrugged. "Who knows." Shippo said.

Inu-Yasha looked at Sango sullenly. Sango rolled her eyes in disgust.

"He is so hopeless" Shippo muttered, rolling his eyes. Miroku simply shrugged, minding the kitsune kit on his shoulder.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

ARGH!!! I can't think! I can't concentrate! I am going to SCREAM! I am so frustrated! There, I blew off all of my anger and frustration. >0<

This is something I wouldn't actually say in my chemistry class, but they need to SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

S1C: *smile smile*

Kasa: *sweat drops* are you feeling ok?

S1C: I feel fine. I'm fine now, I just needed to say all that stuff.

S1C: *to readers* That last part, the Feudal Era stuff, was kind of hard to think of, I had to think hard.

S1C: *gets headache* sigh, too much stress, school, homework, swim, my basement, or downstairs flooded, thinking of stuff for the fanfic…also, finishing up my Girl Scout Silver Award. Too much crap that I gotta do. >o<

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

Thanks to all the people who reviewed:

Kilea: Sorry! *hides* It wasn't finished! I'm sorry! I feel bad now. ><

outlaw_lanaya: Yeah, you don't see too many Hiei/ Kagome fanfic's. Thanks for voting!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

S1C: If someone would be really nice and toss me some duct tape, I can write some more soon.

Kagome: Why do you want duct tape?

Inu-Yasha: What the hell is duck tape?

S1C: *laughs* it's not duck, it duct tape, and the reason why I want it is *leans over and whispers to Kagome* so I'll be safe from Hiei

Kagome: *laughs* someone, give her some duct tape.

S1C: Soon please!