Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome in Spirit World ❯ Dinner is Served ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome: Shouldn't you say the disclaimer?

S1C: They should know it by now! *sigh*

Kagome: What about all the idiots out there?

S1C: Ok, ok, I don't own Inu-Yasha or Yu Yu Hakusho. There, happy now?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

The standings so far:

Kagome/Kurama: 11

Kagome/Hiei: 20

Kagome/Shippo: 1

Kagome/Yoko Kurama: 4

The polls are still open, but not too much longer, so hurry and vote! ^-^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

*~*~* Back at Kagome's house*~*~*

Everyone was eating. Kuwabara and Yusuke were eating so fast, Kagome wondered how they managed without chocking. (Hehe, they're teenage boys, what do you expect?) "This is really good yakisoba" Yusuke said, with his mouth full. "Yeah" Kuwabara agreed. Mrs.Higurashi smiled at them. "Would you like some more?" she asked. "Heck yeah" Yusuke said, grinning. (I did this part after going out to breakfast at 5:30 am, and having 2 cups of coffee. You should have seen me later that day…^-^) Mrs.Higurashi stood up and got Yusuke and Kuwabara's plates and got some more food for them.

Yusuke looked at Kagome and said "Your mom's a great cook. Why do you leave for weeks at a time to the Feudal Era if it means missing out on all this good food?" Kagome smiled "I know, her food's great. But.." Kagome sighed, "I have to go back, I have a responsibility there. I broke the Shikon, so I need to find all the pieces." `Besides' Kagome thought `Inu-Yasha's there. I love him, even though he doesn't feel the same about me.'

"Kagome, are you ok?" Yusuke asked. "Huh? Oh, yes, I'm fine." Kagome said. "Are you sure, you had this vacant look on your face." Yusuke said. "I'm fine" Kagome said, smiling " really, I am." "Okay.." Yusuke said, not quite believing her. Kagome got up, and took her dishes to the sink. She then went around taking everyone else's dishes. "Would you like some help cleaning up?" Kurama offered. "No, that's ok." Kagome shook her head. "Thanks any way." "Ok" Kurama said, hesitantly.

Hiei got up, and went out side. Kagome looked at the door Hiei had out of, and then at everyone, confusion written all over her face. "Why'd Hiei leave?", Kagome asked, sounding worried. Kurama smiled "Don't worry, Hiei just prefers being outside." "Ok" Kagome said, but she didn't sound too convinced. Kagome looked out the window, and watched as Hiei jumped up and sat on a branch in the God-Tree. `He kind of reminds me of Inu-Yasha' Kagome thought to herself. Kagome shook her head `No. I will not think about that jerk! I will not ruin my good mood on him.'
While Kagome was off in her own little world, her mom had started to wash the dishes. The water running brought Kagome back to earth. "Oh, I'll do the dishes mom!" Kagome said, going over to the sink. "That's ok Kagome. Why don't you show everyone what room they can sleep in." Mrs.Higurashi said. "Ok mom" Kagome said. Kagome started to walk towards the stairs, but stopped and looked out the window at Hiei. "What about Hiei?" she asked. "Don't worry" Kurama said "Hiei will probably come in later, then you can show him where he can stay." "Ok" Kagome said. She shrugged, and started walking up the stairs, motioning for everyone to follow her.

Once everyone was up stairs, Kagome said "Botan, you can stay in my room with me." "Ok" Botan said, smiling. "Ummm…Let's see." Kagome mused to herself. "Ok!" Kagome said, smiling. "Yusuke, you can stay in Sota's room." Kagome walked over to Sota's door, and opened it, showing them a young boys room. "Ok" Yusuke said, shrugging. "Kurama, you can stay in this guest room." Kagome walked over to the door next to her room. Kurama nodded "Thank you" "Sure, no problem." Kagome said. "Hmmm…Hiei can stay in the other guest room." Kagome shrugged, "I guess that means that you get grandpa's room then Kuwabara." "Haha" Yusuke said "Kuwabara gets the old man's room!" Yusuke was laughing his ass off by now. "Hey!" Kuwabara yelled, getting mad like he always does whenever someone makes about him. Kagome sighed. *Need some duct tape Kagome? I have some if you do.* ^-^

Since the sleeping arrangements had been decided, everyone went back downstairs.

"Kagome" Mrs.Higurashi called. "Yeah mom?" Kagome said, looking around for her mom. "In the kitchen. Could you come her e for a moment please?" Mrs.Higurashi asked. "Ok, I'll be there in a second." Kagome called back. Kagome got up and walked to the kitchen, leaving everyone else just sitting around her living room.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

Thanks to everyone who reviewed:

Slywolf9: Thank you for the duct tape. *looks for Hiei* *mutters* now where did he go…? Thanks for voting. Thanks for the love. *grins* I feel loved. Hiei: Shut up and write. S1C: There you are! *hops onto Hiei, and in a matter of moments, Hiei is effectively cocooned up in duct tape.* Inu: I agree with him. Hurry up and write, wench.

S1C: What did you just say? *glares at Inu* Kagome: Sit. Inu: *thump* S1C: Thanks *goes over, and cocoons Inu also* Everyone on the Inu and Yu Yu Hakusho cast is trying very hard not to laugh. Shippo can't help it anymore, he starts laughing, and soon everyone is. Hiei: O ar so ded. S1C: *smiles and sticks tong out* Ha, you can't do anything to me now. Oh, and I totally agree with you, Inu is such a JERK! But, you gotta love his ears. I wanna tweak Inu's ears, and Yoko Kurama's ears, but I'm not sure if Yoko would let me… ^-^'

Anyone want to draw that little picture of Inu and Hiei wrapped up in duct tape, and lets me post it with my story, I will love you.

ame-hime: *laughs* don't hurt your hands. ^-^ Thanks for voting. And the encouragement.

Maibe: Thank you! I have watched a bit of FLCE, because Kasa has the 1st dvd. Trust me, Kagome will be kicking ass in future chapters. I personally love Kagome with an attitude. I don't mind if you talk about the fanfic on your website, I might get more people to read it that way. Thanks! ^-^

Capn_BlackRose: Yay! You read it! *glomp* I can't spell to save my life and I love my spellchecker button! *stupid drum major teachers* hehehe ^-^

Kasa: *sweat drops* Um…We'll just ignore Kasa, ok everyone…? Oh, by the was Kasa, thanks for Sesshie's binding collar. Hehehe If you disagree with Kasa, you can't do too much bodily harm to her, so no killing, but you may hurt her a bit. *sees a pissed off Kasa* Ummm.. I better start running…*takes off with a very angry Kasa in hot pursuit*