Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome in Spirit World ❯ Explanations ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

I tried to post this last night, but my computer is EVIL! It's evil, evil I tell you. EVIL!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

Disclaimer: S1C: Do I really need to say it?

Sango: Yes.

S1C: Fine *pouts* I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho or Inu-Yasha. There happy now?

Sango: I simply told you to say it so you don't end up having someone trying to sue you.

S1C: Thanks Sango! *goes and hugs Sango*

Miroku: I wanna hug.

S1C: No, I still have to somehow fix the hole in my wall that's there no thanks to you.

Genkai: Just get on with the story.

S1C: Ok…. ^-^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

The standings so far:

Kagome/Kurama: 16

Kagome/Hiei: 21

Kagome/Shippo: 1

Kagome/Yoko Kurama: 4

The polls are still open, but not too much longer, so hurry and vote! ^-^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

"Kagome" Mrs.Higurashi called. "Yeah mom?" Kagome said, looking around for her mom. "In the kitchen. Could you come her e for a moment please?" Mrs.Higurashi asked. "Ok, I'll be there in a second." Kagome called back. Kagome got up and walked to the kitchen, leaving everyone else just sitting around her living room.

"Yusuke" Kurama said, bringing the spirit detective's attention to him. "Yeah Kurama?" Yusuke said. "Don't you think that now would probably be a good time to tell Kagome that it isn't safe for her and her mother to stay here?" Kurama asked. "Hmmm…" Yusuke thought for a moment. (Yusuke thinking. What a concept! *sees a mad Yusuke* eeep.. *hides behind Genkai* Help!) "Yeah" Yusuke said. "When she comes back in, we'll tell her." Botan spoke up. "We need to tell her now, we need to get her and her mom out of here before tomorrow night." "One thing about them staying at Genkai's. Do you think Genkai will mind them staying there?" Kurama asked. Yusuke snorted. "I doubt it. She'll have someone new to torture." Yusuke grimaced, thinking about his training with Genkai. `I hope Genkai goes a little easier on her then she was on me.' Yusuke though to himself.

*~*~* In the kitchen with Kagome and her mom*~*~*

"Kagome dear, here are some snakes for you and your friends to munch on." Mrs.Higurashi said, handing Kagome a big bowl of chips and a smaller one of candy. *Hey, they are teenagers! What do you expect, we love junk food. * "Thanks mom." Kagome said, flashing her mom a big smile. Mrs.Higurashi smiled back "Your welcome dear."

Kagome walked out of the kitchen back to the living room.

"Snakes!" Kagome announced, setting down the bowls, then plopping down next to Botan. "Cool" Yusuke said "Food." Yusuke reached for some chips.

"Yusuke" Kurama said, looking at him. "Yeah Kurama?" Yusuke said, looking at the red head. Kurama simply looked at him. "Oh, ok" Yusuke finally said, grumbling.
Hiei slipped in, no one noticing him at all. `Hmmm.' Hiei thought to himself `This should be interesting. Yusuke will probably end up looking like an idiot, like he always does.' Hiei smirked a bit at that thought.

"Kagome" Yusuke said, turning and looking at Kagome seriously. "Yeah Yusuke? Is something wrong?" Kagome said, worriedly. Yusuke sighed. `Damn, this is going to be hard.' He thought to himself. "Yes" Yusuke said answering Kagome's question. "Oh no, what's wrong?" Kagome quickly started to panic.

"You better help me explain this to her Kurama." Yusuke muttered. Kurama chuckled. "Don't worry, I will." Kurama murmured.

"Ok" Yusuke said "Kagome, please don't freak about what I'm gonna say." "Okay…" Kagome said slowly, not sure what to expect.

"The well you were talking about earlier, the Bone Eaters Well?" Yusuke said. "Yeah" Kagome said. "What about it?" "Well, there is a demon in Makai, the Demon Realm, who wants t take over Ningenkai, the Human Realm, and enslave everyone." Yusuke looked at Kagome seriously. Kagome snorted. "Why am I not surprised? I've ran into I don't even know how many demon's who want to do that. So what does that have to do with the well?" Kagome asked. Kurama spoke up "The demon is planning to open a portal. It's going to open it in the well." "What!?" Kagome exclaimed, her eyes widening. "Hold on. So the demon's going to open a portal, and the portal's going to open to the well?" Kagome looked worried. "Yeah, that's pretty much it." Yusuke said.

"Oh crap." Kagome muttered. "Kagome" Kurama said, "the portal is going to open tomorrow night." "Shit!" Kagome hissed. Yusuke looked at her, surprised. `She doesn't look like the kind of person who would say something like that.' He thought to himself. (Inu has a baad influence on Kagome. *shakes head* oh well..^-^)

"We can take care of the portal, but you and your mother should probably leave, so nothing happens. Just in case." Kurama said. "Where would we stay?" Kagome asked. (Don't tell me you did not see that coming…^-^) "We know someone you can stay with." Yusuke said. "Who?" Kagome said, looking at Yusuke curiously. "Genkai. She's my teacher." Yusuke replied. "Oh" Kagome looked thoughtful. "We should probably leave tomorrow then." Kagome looked kind of sad.

"Kagome" Kurama spoke up "Genkai could train your miko powers." "Really?" Kagome perked up. "Yes" Kurama said, smiling at her enthusiasm.

"I can become stronger" Kagome murmured to herself "I won't be weak anymore. Inu-Yasha can't call me weak if I can use my powers."

`That hanyou must be stupid to call her weak.' Hiei thought to himself `She has immense miko powers, yet he calls her weak. She may be untrained, but still.' Hiei shook his head `What do I care? It doesn't involve me.'

While Hiei was thinking this, Kagome had thought of something. "Can my mom come?" Kagome asked worriedly. "Yeah" Yusuke said, "why couldn't she?" Kagome shrugged.

Kagome frowned thoughtfully as she chewed on her bottom lip. "How should I tell her this?" Kagome asked herself quietly. "Why don't you just tell her all of it now." Yusuke suggested. "Ok" Kagome said thoughtfully.

"Mom!" Kagome yelled. "Yes Kagome?" Mrs.Higurashi called back. "Could you come here for a minuet please?" Kagome asked. "Ok. Just a moment." Mrs.Higurashi said. Mrs.Higurashi then walked into the living room, drying her hands on a towel.

"Yes Kagome?" Mrs.Higurashi looked at her daughter curious. "Umm… Mom?" Kagome looked unsure what to say. Mrs.Higurashi stayed silent, waiting patiently. Kagome tried again. "Mom, we need to leave for a little bit." "Why?" Mrs.Higurashi asked, watching her daughter's face. Kagome sighed, and proceeded to explain to her mom about the demon planning to open a portal that ended up on the well, and how they could stay with Genkai. Mrs.Higurashi was silent for a few moments, a thoughtful look on her face. "Kagome" Mrs.Higurashi said, startling Kagome. "We should go to this Genkai's house while they" she nodded at the spirit detectives "get rid of the portal. It would probably be good for us to be gone, in case something happens." Kagome nodded. "Why don't we leave after breakfast." Mrs.Higurashi suggested. Kagome shrugged "Ok mom." `Wow' Kagome thought to herself `mom took that better than I thought she would.'

"We'll take you there. But where's your phone?" Yusuke said. "Kagome, why don't you go get the phone for Yusuke." Mrs.Higurashi suggested. "Ok"

Kagome hopped up, and ran to get the phone. She came running back in a moment later, holding the phone in her hand. "Here Yusuke. Catch." Kagome said as she tossed the phone to Yusuke. "Thanks" Yusuke said as he got up. Yusuke walked to the kitchen to get something to drink and to make his phone call. He dialed a number, and while he was listening to the other end ring, grabbed a soda.

Finally, someone picked up the other end. "Hello?" said the voice on the other end.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

Thanks to all the people who reviewed, and I hope all of you are enjoying this little fanfic as much as I enjoy writing it. ^-^

Kire: Thanks for reviewing! *glomp* it's just a random glomp, I just feel like glomping everyone… hehe ^-^

Slywolf9: Yay! A repeated reviewer! *glomp* Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you! *glomps harder, then notices Slywolf's having trouble breathing* sorry! *grin* hehehe…^-^'

lil_angel_miko: *grin* ok, ok, I get the idea. Thanks for voting! ^-^

Sango Taijiya: Thank you for the vote. I try to up-date when I can..but….hehe, I'm pretty busy, I won't be soon though. ^-^

kikitravel: I agree, Kagome needs a guy who's not a total jerk! *glares at Inu* I'm not Chinese, I'm of European decent. ^-^ Kasa told me to put that, so I did. hehehe, thanks for the vote.

Cresent moon 22000: Thanks for the vote. ^-^ I up-dated, see. ^-^

hellagood#1: Thanks for saying you like it, I feel loved. *grin* hehehe Also, thanks for voting.

pchan52791: I just used your e-mail.. Anyways, thanks for the vote. ^-^ I think that it would be interesting if Shippo met Yoko. hehehe ^-^

princessann: I'm continuing, see. ^-^ hehe

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

This is just some random babbling:

The reason I'll finally be able to up-date more often, is because swimming is over. Finally! I'm happy, but sad at the same time. I'll get home 2 hours earlier. Yay! I also finally be able to see my dad some more. ^-^ I've really only seen him on Monday mornings and on the weekend, Saturday and Sunday's. I think I passed all my classed, yay! I'm so happy, last year, I failed some classes 1st quarter. -_-; Not good.

I had teriyaki! *does a little happy dance* Yusuke: What the hell…? Me: I'm happy. I love teriyaki, and I haven't had it in a long time.