Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome in Spirit World ❯ Manly Talk * don't ask where that came from* ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I'm broke, enough said. I mean, really people. If I actually did own Inu-Yasha, or Yu Yu Hakusho, do you think I would be broke? No. As it is, I'm trying to find a place that hires people under the age of 16. I'm hoping I'll get to work at the pool that the swim team practices at. It shares a parking lot with the school. ^-^

Anyway, enough babbling, here's the story.

Hiei: Finally. It's about time.

S1C: Ummm…. How did you get out…? *looks nervous*

Hiei: Easy. I burned the tape off.

S1C: Uh oh. Ahhhh…*looks around frantically* Sees Jaken. Grabs him and throws him at Hiei. *what, it's not like anyone likes that stupid little toad any way*

S1C: *escapes during mayhem*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

The standings so far:

Kagome/*Yoko* Kurama: 25

Kagome/Hiei: 24

Kagome/Shippo: 1

Kagome/Inu-Yasha:3

The polls are still open, but not too much longer, so hurry and vote! I have this idea, so I'm going to combine all Kurama and Yoko Kurama votes. Before anyone tries to kill me, weather you wanted Yoko or Kurama, you'll be happy. I hope. ^-^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

Too bad for the unknown watcher, Sango decided to just give up on Inu-Yasha before she to started bawling. Sango picked up Shippo, and turned and stormed off back towards the village.

`Now' the figure thought to its self `just the houshi needs to leave now.' The figure smiled. `Soon' it thought to its self `not too long now. Then it will be mine.'

Miroku sat down in front of a pissed hanyou. Miroku sighed. "Inu-Yasha" his friend said, calmly. Inu-Yasha glanced at Miroku. "Why did Kagome leave?" Miroku queried. "You must know."

Inu-Yasha looked away, guiltily. Miroku sighed "Come on Inu-Yasha. We all care for Kagome, we want her back. I'm sure that whatever happened, if you just tell us, Sango will calm down, and we can let you up."

(I had the hardest time getting this next idea, and I wrote all of the following in 1st period, orchestra, which was a free day. Yay for concerts. ^-^)

"I don't think you guys would understand." Inu-Yasha muttered. He looked extremely unhappy. "Try me" Miroku challenged Inu-Yasha. Inu-Yasha raised his head, and looked at Miroku. "Fine" Inu-Yasha sighed.

Miroku looked startled, Inu-Yasha actually looked unhappy, maybe he regretted that he did something to chase Kagome away. Miroku simply watched Inu-Yasha, waiting for Inu-Yasha t talk.

"Would you care to enlighten me?" Miroku asked.

Inu-Yasha sighed. "I was with Kikyo, like I said."

Miroku nodded, that would be enough to make Kagome go back to her own time. "She seemed ever more unhappy that she would be if that were the only thing she saw. What were you doing with Kikyo?" Miroku grinned a bit at the last part. Inu-Yasha glared at Miroku. "She wanted to talk to me." Inu-Yasha defended. Miroku snorted. "If I remember correctly, Kagome was there when Kikyo tried to drag you to hell. And Kikyo not only tried to drag you to hell in front of Kagome, she kissed you." Miroku looked at Inu-Yasha. His gaze hardened.

"We all know that when you see Kagome, you really only see Kikyo." Miroku was now glaring at Inu-Yasha outright. "You know, something I've noticed? Something that we've all noticed, actually? We that Kikyo was your first love and all, but she wanted you to become human for her. She didn't think of all the demon's that would come after you because they had something against you. She only wanted you to become human, because she was tired of guarding the jewel, and she wanted a normal life, but that wasn't going to be possible. Ever. Even if you had become human."

"Shut up!" Inu-Yasha yelled, frantically. "Kikyo wasn't like that. She isn't like that now! You don't know her! You don't know how it was 50 years ago!"

Miroku simply continued talking as if Inu-Yasha hadn't interrupted him. "Kagome is another matter entirely. She loves you. She loves you for who you are. She doesn't care that you're a hanyou. She doesn't just love you for what you can become, what you can do to get rid of the jewel. She loves you with all her heart and soul. With her all. Kikyo, on the other hand, simply supposedly loved you because she could get the jewel off her hands, and she could lead a normal life with you." Miroku looked at Inu-Yasha with contempt, the disgust on his face evident. Miroku continues, his voice hard. "We see that when you look at Kagome, you see Kikyo. You don't see Kagome for who she is. You just see her as part of Kikyo. You don't love Kagome for who she is. Even if you ever did come to love her, you'll look at her, and at times see your former love, Kikyo. That's not fair. Kagome deserves to be loved for who she is. Not who she supposedly was 50 years ago." Miroku paused for a moment, and watched all kinds of different emotions play across the hanyou's face. First there was anger and outrage. Then there was disbelief. And then finally there was understandment, disappointment, sadness, and something Miroku couldn't quite place.

Miroku's voice softened a bit as he continued to tell Inu-Yasha the truth about the two women who were in some ways so alike yet so different at the same time.

"Inu-Yasha, I have a question for you." Inu-Yasha's ear's twitched, to show that he was listening. "Why do you treat Kagome so badly? She loves you. Too much if you ask me." "I didn't ask you, monk." Inu-Yasha grumbled. "Also" Miroku said, continuing as if Inu-Yasha hadn't said anything. "Why are you so protective of her from other males? You don't love her like she loves you, but you won't let other males near her." Miroku simply watches Inu-Yasha, waiting for his answers.

"First" Inu-Yasha said "I don't treat Kagome badly. I just don't know how to…" Inu-Yasha trailed off. "You just don't know how to treat a woman?" Miroku asked, looking at Inu-Yasha. "If that' s the problem, I can help." Miroku grinned. Inu-Yasha glares at Miroku. " I definitely don't want any help from you. I don't want to become a pervert like you!" Miroku raised his hands innocently.

(I did the next part in about 20 minuets, hehehe ^-^)

"I'm a monk." Miroku said "I wouldn't do anything." "Sure" Inu-Yasha said "and asking women to bear your child and groping them, and being a general pervert doesn't count." "Hey!" Miroku pouted. "Anyway" Inu-Yasha said "I'm not protective of her from males. I just don't like hat stupid wolf, Koga." Inu-Yasha shrugged. "Sure" Miroku said, mimicking Inu-Yasha. "You don't like Koga because he says Kagome is his woman." Miroku grinned a bit when he saw the effect his words had on Inu-Yasha. "Also" Miroku said, forcing himself not to smile. "What about that Hojo boy? Kagome's gone on date's with him before." "What!" Inu-Yasha yelled. Miroku grinned outright. "Wait a second!" Inu-Yasha narrowed his eyes at Miroku. "How do you know this?" Inu-Yasha asked the monk, who now found a tree branch very interesting. Inu-Yasha growled. Miroku's head snapped around to look at him. Miroku looked at Inu-Yasha nervously. "How do you know this?" Inu-Yasha growled, glaring at the monk. "I was, ah…" Miroku looked at Inu-Yasha. He wasn't sure what he could say that wouldn't end up with him being killed. "What?" Inu-Yasha said, annoyed. "I was, um, near by when Kagome and Sango bathed?" Miroku said, unsure of how Inu-Yasha would react.

(I did the next part in history, 2nd period, before lunch.)

"In other words" Inu-Yasha said, calmly, making Miroku unsure weather he could relax or be on guard." "You were watching them bath?" Inu-Yasha looked at Miroku. "Well…" Miroku said "that's one was of putting it. I wouldn't have said that, but I suppose that would work." Miroku watched Inu-Yasha nervously. "Next time I see Sango, I'll make sure to tell her that." Inu-Yasha said, grinning wickedly. Miroku's eyes widened, as his face paled. Inu-Yasha smirked at Miroku.

"Do you think you could let me up now?" Inu-Yasha asked the stunned monk. "What?!" Miroku said, looking up. "Do you think I'm stupid or something?! Your going to go to Sango and tell her." Miroku started panicking. Inu-Yasha sighed. "Miroku" Inu-Yasha said, bringing the panicking monk's attention to him. "What?" Miroku asked, looking at Inu-Yasha nervously. " I won't tell Sango that you watched them bath, if you let me up." "Do you swear?" Miroku asked. " I swear" Inu-Yasha answered. "Swear on your father's fang." Miroku said. Inu-Yasha looked at Miroku "You don't trust me?" Inu-Yasha sounded genuinely surprised. "I'm not sure." Miroku answered. "Fine" Inu-Yasha said "I swear on my father's fang that I will not tell Sango that you were watching them bath." "Good" Miroku said, nodding. "I still think she deserves to know, but…" Inu-Yasha shrugged. Miroku got up. Holding his staff in his hand, he looked at Inu-Yasha. "I'll go get Shippo, so he can take the scroll off, and you can get up." Inu-Yasha nodded. " Sounds good. Hurry up Miroku, I wan to get up soon."

They grinned at each other. "Ok" Miroku said. He turned, and hurried back to the village.

(I did the next part in history, but after lunch, which cut's history class in half, yay!)

`Finally' the owner of the eyes thought `it's about time that the monk left.' The owners of the eyes rolled the pre-mentioned eyes in degust. `I can't believe that Inu-Yasha is such and idiot.' The figure sighed. `I believe that I should go greet Inu-Yasha, and let him know that I am here and heard what has happened.' The figure jumped off of the tree branch it had been on, and landed gracefully in front of Inu-Yasha. "Hello Inu-Yasha." The figure said calmly.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

I feel like being evil, and finishing writing this tomorrow. Hehe, see you later! Anyone want to guess who the figure is? E-mail me with your guess, and if you e-mail me, put guess in the subject line, so I don't accidentally delete it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

Thanks to all my reviewers:

Sly: Calm down, ok? Just calm down. Yes, Sango has a hell of a good hold on her temper. Her, or actually any woman's temper for that matter, can be scary. I lived on Oahu. I moved right about when I was 10. Over 5 years ago. I've lived in Seattle for 1/3 of my life. Oh, wow. *looks startled* I've lived here for a long time. *starts to look about ready to cry* whaaa!!!! I wanna go back to my "family" in Hawaii! I passed all my classes, I think I might have actually gotten a B or better in all my classes! Yay! *dose a happy dance* ^-^ later

Little lost Rabbit: Thanks for voting. Your reviewing skills aren't horrid, it's good that you actually reviewed. Thank you! *glomps*

Fox Warrior Ed: Yes, I agree. Baka Inu. Hey, I have a new name for Inu, how about Inu-Baka! Hehe, how's that? And, yes, he is stupid most of the time. And I love the ears. No one can resist the ears. Hmmm…. I wonder if Yoko's ears are softer that Inu's. Inu: Feh.

S1C: How did you get out?!

Hiei: I got him out.

S1C: Why?!?!

Hiei: Hn, it doesn't matter.

Kurama: *changes into Yoko*

Yoko: Of course my ears are softer.

S1C: Let me see.

Yoko: Why?
S1C: So I can see if they actually are softer that Inu's.

Kagome: He has a tail.

S1C: Yes, Kagome. He has a tail. He's a fox, what do you expect?

Kagome: Why don't you let me see if his ears are softer?

S1C: After me.

Kagome: Fine. *pouts*