Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome in Spirit World ❯ Brotherly Talks ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: *sigh* You guys should know this by now, I don't own Inu-Yasha or Yu Yu Hakusho. I wish I did, then I'd have money. Whaaa! I hate being poor. I need money.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

The standings so far:

Kagome/*Yoko* Kurama: 27

Kagome/Hiei: 25

Kagome/Shippo: 1

Kagome/Inu-Yasha:3

The polls are still open, but not too much longer, so hurry and vote! I have this idea, so I'm going to combine all Kurama and Yoko Kurama votes. Before anyone tries to kill me, weather you wanted Yoko or Kurama, you'll be happy. I hope. ^-^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

The figure jumped off of the tree branch it had been on, and landed gracefully in front of Inu-Yasha. "Hello Inu-Yasha." The figure said calmly.

"Sesshomaru!" Inu-Yasha yelled.

"Yes, little brother" Sesshomaru replied, making the word brother sound like an insult. He smiled coldly. "Well well little brother, you seem to be in quite a predicament. Your pinned down, and can't seem to move." He smirked outright. (Ahhh!! *runs away screaming* Sesshie, smiling, that is NOT a good thing. *looks as Sesshie nervously* )

"It seems that neither of your wenches are here." Sesshomaru looked at Inu-Yasha coldly. "What?! What do you mean?" Inu-Yasha looked at Sesshomaru, confusion evident on his face. "What I mean, little brother, is both of your women, the dead on, and the indecently dressed one who doesn't know her place, are gone."

`He's talking about Kikyo and Kagome!' Inu-Yasha realized. "What do you mean?" Inu-Yasha asked, cautiously. "Your indecently dressed wench is gone." Sesshomaru stated. Inu-Yasha tensed when he heard that. "What do you know?" Inu-Yasha scoffed.

"I know that it's because of you that the wench is gone." Sesshomaru looked at Inu-Yasha "Also, that the demon exterminator is not very happy with you. Nice hand print by the way." ( I know that that's totally out of character, but I couldn't resist. ^-^ hehehe)

Sesshomaru watched Inu-Yasha, who first looked angry, and then startled.

"How do you know this?" Inu-Yasha asked, suspiciously. "Simple. I watched." Sesshomaru replied. "How come I couldn't smell you or anything?" Inu-Yasha asked.

"I was down wind of you, and I masked my power." Sesshomaru looked at Inu-Yasha "of course, a hanyou like you wouldn't think to go down wind of your enemy. And you can't hide your power, you aren't full demon." "Why you!" Inu-Yasha yelled, losing his temper. "What can you do, little brother? You can't move." Sesshomaru mocked, as he looked at Inu-Yasha, not showing any of his disgust on his face. Sesshomaru's emotionless mask was on again. It had slipped when he had first greeted Inu-Yasha.

Suddenly, they faintly heard a voice yelling.

"Sesshomaru-sama!" Rin yelled as she ran into the clearing. She ran over to Sesshomaru, and hugged his knees.

Jaken came puffing, and wheezing into the clearing. "You little brat!" Jaken yelled, waving the staff of heads in anger. "I don't seer why Sesshomaru-sama keeps you, and…" Jaken trailed off when he finally noticed that Rin was standing right next to Sesshomaru. "Ahhh! My lord, I did not see you standing there. Forgive this lowly servant. That human girl ran away from me!" Jaken babbled. "Silence" Sesshomaru commanded, kicking Jaken in the head and sending him into a near by tree.

"Jaken can fly!" Rin cheered. Rin then went and ran in circles around an unconscious Jaken. ( I want a picture of that, I think that is so funny. ^-^)

`What the hell?' Inu-Yasha looked at Rin `Why the hell is that kid with Sesshomaru? She's a human! Isn't she?' "Rin" Sesshomaru said. "Hai, Sesshomaru-sama" Rin said. "Go to Ah and Un, and stay there." Jaken groaned as he regained consciousness. "And you" Sesshomaru said, turning to the poor toad. "Hai Sesshomaru-sama? What do you need this lowly servant to do?" Jaken said, hopping up quickly. "Take Rin, and leave, and if anything happens…" Sesshomaru left that threat unsaid. Jaken knew what would happen, it would be his life.

Inu-Yasha watches silently as Rin ran out of the clearing, with Jaken running after her, yelling "Slow down!"

Sesshomaru turned to Inu-Yasha. "What the hell is with the human kid?" Inu-Yasha asked, unable to contain his question anymore. "That does not concern you." Sesshomaru answered, coldly. (of course, anything he says is in a cold ot emotionless tone of voice.) "Feh" Inu-Yasha snorted, " I don't care anyway."

Inu-Yasha looked at Sesshomaru, suspicious. "Why are you here?" Inu-Yasha asked, unsure as to what reply he would get. "Simple" Sesshomaru replied "What else, but our father's fang, the Tetsusaiga." Inu-Yasha snorted, "We've been through this before, and we both know that it won't accept you as its master." Inu-Yasha rolled his eyes. "Are you really that stupid?" Inu-Yasha said, sarcastically. "Are you ever going to get it? The Tetsusaiga is never going to accept you, especially if I'm still alive." "Well, I can take care of that last part" Sesshomaru said, a tiny smirk on his lips. He drew Tokijin. He looked at Inu-Yasha, some of his contempt for his younger brother showing through his eyes.

Suddenly, they heard pairs of feet running towards them. Sesshomaru turned, while Inu-Yasha tried to look over his shoulder to see who it was. Miroku, with Shippo in his shoulder, came into the clearing, Sango came in right behind them. Three pairs of eyes widened at the scene in front of them. "Sesshomaru!" Sango and Miroku yelled. "What are you doing here?" Sango demanded. "Are you here to get the Tetsusaiga?" Miroku asked, looking at Sesshomaru warily.

Suddenly, Miroku and Sango realized that Inu-Yasha wasn't exactly safe. They both ran over to stand in between the two brothers. "Shippo!" Miroku said, somewhat sharply, "Hurry and take the scroll and statue off of Inu-Yasha!"

"Okay!" Shippo jumped off Miroku's shoulder, and scurried over to Inu-Yasha. He grabbed the scroll and peeled it off of the statue, which then went "poof" and turned tiny. Shippo put the two items back into his vest. As soon as Shippo had put his stuff back, Inu-Yasha jumped up and the next thing Shippo knew, he had a collection of bumps on his head. "Owww…" Shippo moaned, holding the top of his poor, abused head. "What was that for you jerk!" Shippo yelled. "Shut up and get out of here." Inu-Yasha ordered, all the while glaring at Sesshomaru. "Why little brother, do you actually care about what could happen to these pathetic humans?" Sesshomaru asked, raising an eyebrow.

Inu-Yasha ignores Sesshomaru, as he said "Get out of here, I'll deal with Sesshomaru on my own." "That isn't wise, Inu-Yasha" Miroku said, "We know that Sesshomaru is strong, and Kagome isn't here." "Feh" Inu-Yasha snorted "I don't need her here now, she'd just be a distraction. I'd have to worry about protecting her."

`So' Sesshomaru thought `the wench that left's name is Kagome. An odd name, but it sounds familiar. Why?' Sesshomaru looked thoughtful. `Wait, I think I remember Rin saying she had met a girl named Kagome! It couldn't be the same girl, could it? No that's impossible. Why would Inu-Yasha's wench bother to help Rin?' Sesshomaru shook himself out of his musing, and looked at the pissed off hanyou in front of him.

"Inu-Yasha" Sesshomaru said, looking at Inu-Yasha "You are pathetic. You would let a mere human girl be able to distract you?" "Shut up!" Inu-Yasha yelled, obviously very annoyed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

Cookies to lil_angel_miko, Nankinmai, and all the other people who thought it was Sesshomaru. ^-^ Those two were the only one's who said anything to me. ^-^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

Thanks to all the nice people who review. ^-^

Nankinmai: Yep, you're right, it is Sesshomaru. I did make it a bit obvious, didn't I? hehehe Thanks for voting.

sundragon: Ok, I get the idea, hehehe. I know cliffies are evil, but I just couldn't help it. Don't hurt me, okay? Please?

Fox Warrior Ed: Hey! I like Inu's new name too, I think it fits him perfectly. I'm odd, but I know a lot of people who are odder. (Is odder even a word…? @_@?) hehehe Don't drool on you picture. ^-^

Black wolf 2500: Thanks for voting. ^-^

Slywolf9: HI! I write chapters in almost all of my classes, the only class I don't it geometry, because I work the whole period, 105 minuets, and I am always asking questions. Geometry is EVIL, EVIL I tell you, EVIL! It's the devil's work! I hate it! I hope Hiei and Inu don't kill me, then I won't be able to continue the fic, and I don't want angry readers, who are mad because Hiei and Inu killed me. I think I have an idea of how to deal with them anyways. *laughs wickedly* All I can say is Sango has one hell of a good hold on her temper. I like Inu's new name too. ^-^ later

lil_angle_miko: Ok, thanks for the vote.

dr1: Thanks for the vote.

excellent: Thanks for voting. ^-^

Gin Aibu: Thanks *grins* glad you like it. Also, thanks for voting. ^-^

princessann: *shrug* I just like to glomp random people, it's fun. ^-^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

This is my idea of how I can keep all the guys under control, and so they won't go around killing people, or me for that matter.

S1C: *yells* Guys, get over here!

All the guys: *come over* What?

S1C: Kaede?

Kaede: *comes over and hands S1C a big bag*

Yusuke: What's in there?

S1C: You'll see in a second.

Suddenly, all the guys have necklaces like Inu on.

All the guys: What the hell?!?

Inu: NOOO!!! I have 2 on now!

Kuwabara: 2 what?

Kagome: 2 sit necklaces.

Kuwabara: Sit necklaces?

S1C: DOWN!

All the guys end up in they're own little craters.

S1C: There, now I don't have to worry about them trying to kill me. *looks very satisfied*

Kagome: You look like a satisfied cat.

S1C: I look like a cat? …ok Kagome, whatever you say….. ^-^'