Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kitsune! ❯ MY FUTURE MATE IS HIM/HER ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

KK: Hello I am making a new story on `The Swan Princess'. I hope would like the first Chapter. And please forgive me about my spelling!!

Kagome: And please R&R

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kagomes POV~~~~~~~~~

As me and my mother come to this unknown kingdom where I am to meet my future mate. `Why do I have to do this!! Its not fair!'. We see someone waiting for us and my mother put me down on my feet.

"Hello Shiori! It is nice to see you again!" Said my mother. My mother pulled me and will her and hugged like women named Shiori.

"Kagome this is you future mate Kurama." Said my mother and pointing to him. I glared at him and he glared back at me. Kurama had red hair that was short (AN: I plan on making it to half of his back if you know want I mean.) and he had beautiful Emerald eyes that would have all the girls fall for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Kuramas POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look at this girl who was to be my future mate and it seems we both have the same idea so I glared at her back. My mother was tell them to say hi to Kagome so we both walk over each other and bowed.

"Hello my name is Kurama." I said while kissing her hand. When that was done I wiped my mouth and she wiped her hand.

"Hello my name is Kagome." She said

We both walk back to our mother and by the look on our faces we can tell we where enemies from that day forward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KK: Please tell me what you think!!

Kurama: She wants to know if she did well on the first chapter and if she did well with her writing too.

Kagome: KK will be updating once a week so see next week.

Everyone: Ja Ne (Goodbye)

Hiei: Hn.