Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kybo's New adventure ❯ Kevin, Wes and Reaven ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“SO, you're coming. C'mon! You know you want to. You want to see me. Yes you do. You do. You do. You do. You're coming. You know you will. Because. K, buh-bye-bye.” Kybo hung up the phone.
 
“Who was that?” Neko said, changing the channel on the TV lazily. 
 
“Michael. Hi, Wes? Yeah. Kybo. Come over! What am I doing this for?” Kybo hung up the phone again then sat down. Michael and Wes appeared, much to the amusement of Sailor dark.
  
“Hey Michael, Wes.” Kybo laughed. Getting up to greet her guests.
 
“M-” Michael was cut off.
 
“It's Kybo here. Oh. I forgot some one, huh.” Kybo stalled and Reaven appeared.
 
  “AH! Where Am I? Mew3t-” Reaven started.
 
“Kybo. You're here because of Magic.” As Kybo said magic, she wiggled her fingers in an Arch. She smiled as Michael looked through her purse.
“Where's George?” He asked, continuing his search.
“George?” Wes looked at Kybo, who laughed.
“Of course you don't know. George is my iPod.” Kybo answered, supplying George from her pocket and smiled. “Here you go, Michael.”

“Look! It's Wes! Hello WES!” Reaven giggled, pointing at Wes, who waved.
 
“Hey Raven… why does the narrator keep calling you Reaven?” Wes looked puzzled.
 
“Well… A lonnngggg time ago I tried to type my name with my elbow.” She smiled at him, pointing at her elbow.
 
 
“Um… Kybo... Who are these Freaks?” Neko said, waving her arm in the general direction of the three freaks.
 
“Introductions, introductions. Michael is my friend. He moved away, so to console myself, I re-wrote him into this Fic. Wes is my and Reaven's `little brother'. Reaven is my Friend. K, You next. Neko is my friend, from grade school. Sailor dark is also known as Rachel. Orenji is my little character based of my friend from Edmond.
 
“I know Raven!” Sailor dark exclaimed, waving her arms around.
“WOO! I finally get to speak!” Orenji yelled, doing a short victory dance before she saw Michael. She then proceeded to stand really close to the emo-tastic friend. “You're cute.”
 
  Kybo growled at her sidekick, violence seething from her body. Her hands were in fists so tight her knuckles were white.
 
“Back off.” The words came through gritted teeth, and Orenji took a giant side-step away from Michael, and Kybo relaxed once more. “My friend. MINE.