Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Little Meilin ❯ It's over ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Nothing belongs to me...except Meilin, Mirage, and Subaya.
A/N: Hey everyone. It has beena while since I last updated and for that, I am sorry. This story is slowly coming to and end. Probably two or three more chapters. I am also thinking of writing a story about Mirage and Inuyasha. Please let me know what you think.
Where we last left off:
"Your mother was a miko, Kagome," Mirage finished, "you need to stop being afraid and help us."
"I'm too scared," Kagome whined.
Kurama got stabbed by a tentacle. Inuyasha was knocked down.
Kagome gasped.
"K..."she whispered.
"K...Kurama!" she cried, changing back to her older form.
Here is the new chapter.
Note:
iiiiii are thoughts of the person's POV.
uuuuuu is Yoko talking to Kurama and Kagome.
+llllll+ is Kurama talking to Yoko and Kagome.
-aaaaa- is Kagome talking to Yoko and Kurama.
(jfjfjfj) is Hiei talking to Yoko and Kurama.
/lllll/ is change between point of views.
/Kagome's POV/
I stood there, in my younger form, as I watched Kurama and Inuyasha fight.
It wasn't that I couldn't remember...I was...scared.
Scared of everything. Scared of failing everyone. Scared of losing those that were most important to me.
They had told me that Subaya had told the villagers I did it. It was Subaya that gave me that nightmare.
"Your mother was a miko, Kagome," Mirage finished, "you need to stop being afraid and help us."
"I'm too scared,” I whined.
"You may be scared but that does not stop you from fighting," Mirage said, "You need to face your fears and help Kurama and Inuyasha."
I watched as Kurama got stabbed by a tentacle and Inuyasha was knocked down.
Memories flooded my mind as my heart froze.
"I will be here for you; for you and your child."
"Kurama!" I screamed changing back to my older form, except this time was different.
I stood there, a little taller than normal, with silvery long hair and cute ears on top. I also had my tail, except it was three tails now, not one. I wore a white outfit and had my sword at my side. My eyes were amber.
There was a glow about me, as if I were more pure than life itself.
"You are now a goddess," a voice whispered in my head.
Midoriko?
"You are now a goddess that possesses inu and kitsune skills," she replied, "You were given the traits of both your brother, Sesshomaru, and your mate, Kurama."
I thought that the adopting ritual failed, Midoriko-sama?
"No," she explained, "It wasn't the right time for that."
Thanks, Midoriko-sama.
I used my power to banish Naraku and Subaya from my mind and sent everyone back to theirs.
-----------
I woke up, causing Botan to jump back.
"Kagome?" she asked, "are you alright?"
"Never better," I replied, getting up and jumping out the window.
My target stood in the courtyard. Yusuke, Hiei, Sesshomaru, Shippo, and Kuwabara stood in front of him, ready to attack.
"Here comes the star of the show," Naraku chuckled. Subaya ran off, the coward he was.
"Kagome?" Yusuke asked, giving me a look over.
-I am fine- I projected to my allies -I just decided to take on a new form.-
I glared at Naraku.
"You have such nerve," I growled, "causing people pain. You think that you have the right, well you don't. I have decided to pass judgment on you. You will spend the rest of eternity in Hell."
/Author's POV/
Botan was there as the others started to wake up.
Kurama was first, followed by Mirage and Inuyasha. They all looked around for Kagome.
"She's outside," Botan explained.
The other three jumped out of the window to see Kagome in all her glory.
"She's changed," Inuyasha observed.
"She's a kitsune now," Mirage explained, "and an inu. She also possesses the most purest energy that I have ever felt."
She stood before all. Not as a priestess. Not as a cat demon. She stood before all as a higher being.
"You will pay for all your crimes towards others and to the Shikon Jewel," Kagome said.
"Who do you think you are, saying that to me?" Naraku growled in outrage. He charged at Kagome.
"Kagome!" Kurama cried.
-No need to worry, love-
"You will die, Naraku!" She cried, raising her hands to attack. She summoned her magic to produce a bow, made entirely out of energy. She chanted and aimed the arrow at Naraku. Firing, she hit her target, Naraku's heart, purifying him instantly.
The bow disappeared and she stood there, head bowed, eyes closed.
"She killed him?" Yusuke cried out in shock.
"Where did he go?" Kuwabara muttered. Hiei knocked him on the head and called him an idiot.
“What happened to Subaya?” Mirage asked.
“He got away,” Kagome replied, “I'll leave that one to you, Mirage.”
Mirage nodded.
Kurama edged closer to Kagome, unsure of what to make of her new transformation.
It was then that Koenma appeared.
"Priestess Kagome," he called.
She glared at him.
"I'm...sorry...Lady Kagome, goddess of the worlds," he corrected.
"I'm still mad at you, Koenma," she warned, "wait till I tell your father."
"No!" he cried, "don't do that." He cringed in fear.
Yusuke started to laugh, as did Kurama and Hiei.
"I wish for my family to be brought back," Kagome commanded.
"But I can't do that," Koenma whined, "If my father found out..."
"I am stronger than your father," Kagome interrupted, "I want my command carried out. Understand?"
Koenma nodded and disappeared.
Kagome changed back to her human form and turned around.
"It's finally over, Inu," she said, "Everyone can rest in peace now."
"Momma," Shippo ran to Kagome. He picked her up and spun her around.
Meilin ran out and ran to Kagome.
"My beautiful children," she said.
"You're a kitsune now!" Shippo exclaimed, "And an inu!"
"I know," she laughed.
Kurama hugged Kagome.
"Let's go home everyone!" she exclaimed.
A/N:I know...chatper kinda sucked. I will be posting up the last chapter soon. Then I will be fixing all of the chapters. Read and review.