Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Soul ❯ ***AUTHOR'S NOTE*** (not an update) ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


*Author:* Hey..um..everybody. I know some of you may be upset but..eh..It's not my fault that I was unable to update, my computer was getting kind of..uh..funky and stuff since that WORM virus thingy infected my PC and have to fix it. I'm soooo sorry. And I know that I was supposed to update last week but somehow I couldn't cause' I have two projects to do. So please don't kill me!! im still 13 and I still want to live till the age of 21! And I REALLY promise that I will update THIS week, ok. (I just hope that I will remember it though, my brains been 'overloading' lately since 1st Quarter is ending, damn!! Ugh!! I have A LOT of make-up work to do!!).




Oh! And FYI, I posted my fic in ff.net, it's the same 2 chap. like the one I posted here. But the 3rd chap and the other upcoming chap will be different. But I will update here but just not the same from ff.net. So it's kinda like a one story but two alternate endings or something like that. I know, im such a complicated person, I just don't know what the hell I want. Oh well.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*