Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love and a Band ❯ You're in a band!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 1: You're in a band!!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything

@Kurama telepathy@

&Youko telepathy&

$$Hiei telepathy$$

!!Kagome telepathy!!

'thinking'

"talking"
Chapter 1:
You're in a band!!

Kurama looked at the clock with a worried expression. He stole a glance at Botan who was growling at the clock. Hiei's voice sounded in his head making him jump.

$$ Koenma better hurry up or I'll get him myself in an unpleasant way.$$

@Don't do that. Please.@

&Botan's not to happy about Koenma takin to long&

@Kagome's gonna kill us if we're not at her house in fifteen minutes.@

$$I know how to calm her down$$

&Hiei! Don't speak like that in front of the prick&

@I'm not a prick@

Hiei got out of the link knowing that Youko and Kurama were arguing about...activities. He growled low in his throat. 'Damn. I'm screwed.'

Botan's POV

'Koenma. You better hurry it up.' I looked at Kurama who had many emotions playing across his face. That would only mean, Youko. "Hey Botan. You okay?" Yusuke asked.

"Yeah." I said. "Just waiting." I sighed in relief when Koenma hopped into his seat. "Alright. What is it now?" Yusuke arrogantly asked.

Normal POV

"Alright. I want you all to transfer to Shikon High and locate a strong energy. And when you do. Bring them here." Koenma said.

"WHAT! You mean you called us here for that! Why didn't you just tell us on the communicator?" Kuwabara yelled.

Hiei gave Botan a look and said, "Portal. NOW." She nodded and opened it up to Higurashi shrine.

(I'm adding in some side information.)

-Start side information.

Kurama Hiei and Botan were in a band called BLOODY ROSES! It's the best band in tokyo. Yusuke and Kuwabaka don't know

but they'll find out at their concert they got tickets to. The lead singer who also played guitar was Kagome Higurashi.

She was Hiei's girlfriend and a time travelling miko who goes to Feudal Japan. Two weeks ago she was berayed by her family.

On keyboard was Botan. She was Kurama's cheery blue haired girlfriend who works for Koenma. On guitar was Kurama Minamino,

Botan's red haired man who held his soul and the soul of Youko Kurama in his body. On drums was Hiei, Kagome's silent but deadly

boyfriend who could keep hell on their toes.

-End side information

Kagome's house.

They're late. Kagome paced back and forth. Why do I have a feeling my feudal family is here. "Oh well. Think about it later."

Kagome was a Forbidden kitsune angel demoness. She had midnight black hair with white streaks and violet purple eyes.

Kagome could see into the future and she was a kick-a** miko. She used to travel between the modern era and the feudal era until she was betrayed.

The only person who didn't bertay her was Shippo, Sesshomaru, and Rin. After she left Sessomaru signed her a music deal

since he was still alive and Shippo and Rin as their manager and manager...ess. A few days later she met Hiei, who eventually

patched up her broken heart. Now they would both die for each other if it ever came down to it.

Kagome stood when there was a knock at the door. Kurama Hiei and Botan entered and Hiei was immediately by her side with a

hand around her waist and his face in her hair. She giggled a pushed him off. With a half-hearted glare she said, "Late. Again.

Do I have to get you myself?" "No it's just that Koenma keeps calling us there then assigning us missions that he could've given

us through the communicator." Kurama said wraaping his arms around Botan. "Aww come on Kagome-chan. Why do we have to be

so punctual?" Botan asked with her cat eyes. "Bacause I get lonely waiting for you guys." She pouted and wrapped her arms around Hiei's neck.

"Hn." Kagome's eyes narrowed. "What aren't you telling me?" "Koenma wants us to transfer to your school just to locate you" Hiei said.

Kurama grabbed Botan's hand. "We must be practicing. We have an hour before Sesshomaru-sama picks us up."

They went outside and started practicing. Soon Sesshomaru arrived with Rin and Shippo.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Super sorry about this writing fault. Somethings up with my computer. I'll have it fixed momentarily.

Anyway I just started this story because my sister inspired me to do this. I'll update soon enough.

Ja ne