Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love and a Band ❯ Seeing Again ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 2: Seeing again.

Kagome, Hiei, Kurama and Botan arrived at the stadium where Shippo and Sesshomaru had to restrain people from touching. Rin led them to their assigned dressing room. Kagome quickly went with Botan to get dressed. Hiei stayed with Kurama. Kagome came out wearing a pair of black fitted jeans with a chain hanging off the side and a red shirt with 'This Girl Keeps Hell Scared!' on it in black letters. On her feet were black combat boots with red laces. Her hair had seven red streaks in it with it curled a flowing down to her waist. She had on six blacelets and a red heart necklace. Botan emerged wearing a pair of blue fitted jeans and a black shirt with her name written in giant blue letters. She had on black sneakers with blue laces. Her hair was down and straitened by Kagome. On her wrist were four charm bracelets and one with Kurama's name on it. She had on a blue star necklace. Kurama emerged wearing baggy blue jeans and a blue shirt that had 'The Fox.' on it in black letters. His hair was the same and he had on black combat boots. Hiei emerged wearing black jeans with a red belt and a black muscle shirt with 'BLOODY ROSES!' on it in bleeding red letters. His hair was the same and he had on his regular shoes. His cloak was hanging in the closet. "Well Botan. Don't you look cute." Kurama said his eyes flashing gold. Hiei already had Kagome in a kiss. Shippo entered. "Hey mama. You guys better go get set up. You're on in three minutes." Shippo said with a sly grin. "And Hiei. I don't want her pregnant" "SHIPPO!" Kagome yelled. as she grabbed her guitar. Hiei grabbed his drumsticks and Kurama grabbed his guitar. Botan grabbed her keyboard. Quickly they set up and waited to be announced. "ALRIGHT EVERYBODY! GIVE IT UP FOR THE BEST BAND OUT THERE! BLOODY ROSES." The announcer dude said.

Change POV

Yusuke and Kuwabara waited patiently, along with Keiko and Shizuru, for the band to start. Next to them was Inuyasha, Kikyo, Sango, and Miroku. "Dude I've been so lucky to score these tickets. I stayed up all night outside the booth for these. I've never seen them before though." Yusuke yelled over the loud noises the people were making. "Thanks Uremeshi! Didn't think you'd get me one." Kuwabara yelled. "I didn't just get you one. You owe me $75.00." "Aww let's just enjoy this." Keiko said. "God thank you so much Inuyasha. You bought us the ticket!" Sango said. "Feh!" Inuyasha mumbled. "Sango. Don't you know we owe him money?" Miroku asked. "NANI!!!" Kikyo and Sango yelled. "ALRIGHT EVERYBODY! GIVE IT UP FOR THE BEST BAND OUT THERE! BLOODY ROSES!" They all turned their attention to the stage where the lead singer took the mic.

Change POV

'Kagome took the mic as the announcer dude left the stage. "OKAY EVERYONE! SO YOU KNOW THAT WE DON'T LET YOU SEE OUR FACE BUT TODAY WE'RE GENEROUS!" A load of applause ring out. "sO CAN YOU GUYS FLIP ON THE LIGHTS?" The lights come on and many people gasp. "NOW I'M KAGOME. THE RED HEAD IS KURAMA. SPARKY OVER THERE IS HIEI. AND LADY KEYBOARD OVER THERE IS BOTAN! GIVE IT UP FOR THEM." Kagome said and waited for the applause to end. "IF YOU KNOW THIS FIRST SONG SING ALONG."

Kurama started with the guitar. Then Hiei came in next. Botan started up on Keyboard. Then Kagome started singing.

(I don't own Unbreakable by fireflight.)

"Unbreakable"

Where are the people that accused me?
The ones who beat me down and bruised me
They hide just out of sight
Can't face me in the light
They'll return but I'll be stronger

Applause strted up from the crowd. Some people even started singing along.

[Chorus:]
God, I want to dream again
Take me where I've never been
I want to go there
This time I'm not scared
Now I am unbreakable, it's unmistakable
No one can touch me
Nothing can stop me

Kagome took the mic away from her mouth and held it out letting the crowd sing.

Sometimes it's hard to just keep going
But faith is moving without knowing
Can I trust what I can't see?
To reach my destiny
I want to take control but I know better

[Chorus]

Forget the fear it's just a crutch
That tries to hold you back
And turn your dreams to dust
All you need to do is just trust

[Chorus x2]

Change POV

"KAGOME!" Inuyasha yelled. 'That isn't possible.' Kikyo seethed. "Calm Inu dear. We had backstage passes so we'll just go talk to her. painfully." Kikyo smirked. Yusuke looked surprised. "Kurama Hiei! What the hell is going on here!" He yelled. "I don't know Uremeshi. Didn't you get us backstage passes?" Kuwabara said. "For an idiot you sure are smart." Yusuke said. "Alright. This one is new so I hope you like it." Kagome said as the music started up again.


(I don't own bad apple by Christina Vee)

Ever on and on I continue circling
With nothing but my hate in a carousel of agony
Till slowly I forget and my heart starts vanishing
And suddenly I see that I can't break free--I'm
Slipping through the cracks of a dark eternity
With nothing but my pain and the paralyzing agony
To tell me who I am, who I was
Uncertainty enveloping my mind
Till I can't break free, and

The crowd started to really like he song. And some even started cheering.

Maybe it's a dream; maybe nothing else is real
But it wouldn't mean a thing if I told you how I feel
So I'm tired of all the pain, of the misery inside
And I wish that I could live feeling nothing but the
night
You can tell me what to say; you can tell me where to
go
But I doubt that I would care, and my heart would never
know
If I make another move there'll be no more turning back
Because everything will change, and it all will fade to
black

Kagome stopped singing at some parts to let the music go as she listened to Shippo. Finally she started up again.

If I make another move, if I take another step
Then it all would fall apart. There'd be nothing of me
left
If I'm crying in the wind, if I'm crying in the night
Will there ever be a way? Will my heart return to
white?
Can you tell me who you are? Can you tell me who I
am?
I've forgotten how to see; I've forgotten if I can
If I opened up my eyes there'd be no more going back
'Cause I'd throw it all away, and it all would fade to
black

Kagome ended the song. 'Hey Hiei. Your friends are here.' She sent Hiei telepathically. 'Hn. They. Are. Not. My. Friends.' He sent back to her. 'Great job Botan. You did awesome.' Kagome sent to her 'sister.'
Botan gave a cheeky grin and gave a thumgs up. 'Sweet job Kurama. You're a natural.' 'Why thank you Kagome. Not too bad yourself.' Kurama smirked at her blank expression. 'Bleh!' She turned her head to the crowd. "Alright this is our last song of the day. This one's called Welcome to the show! Get it started Botan!" She yelled as Botan started it up.

(I don'town welcome to the show by britt nicole.)

Now's the time, get in line, don't be afraid tonight
We're gonna take you high, before you realize
'Round and 'round you'll go, up and down, never slow
Feel the excitement grow, oh
This is where you let go

The crowd banged their heads up and down. Kagome whipped her head about letting her hair fling around.

Hands high like a roller coaster
This love is taking over
Take us higher here we go
Oh, oh, oh
Welcome to the show
Gravity we're defying
'Cause we were made for flying
We're about to lose control
Welcome to the show

Oh, oh, we're on a mission nothing, nothing, can stand in our way
Oh, oh, we don't need permission
We're gonna rise up and we'll be the change
Oh, oh, hear us on your stereo
Oh, oh, we're about to lose control
Oh, oh, everybody knows
Oh, oh, this is where you let go

Hands high like a roller coaster
This love is taking over
Take us higher here we go
Oh, oh, oh
Welcome to the show
Gravity we're defying
'Cause we were made for flying
We're about to lose control
Welcome to the show

And put your hands u-u-up
We're gonna have some f-u-u-n
We've only just beg-u-u-n
And it's too late to r-u-un, you can't run
So put 'em u-u-up
We're gonna have some f-u-u-n
Turn up the bass let it b-u-u-mp
We've only just begun, and you can't run

Hands high like a roller coaster
This love is taking over
Take us higher here we go
Oh, oh, oh
Welcome to the show
Gravity we're defying
'Cause we were made for flying
We're about to lose control
Welcome to the show(2x)


We're gonna have some f-u-u-n
Turn u the bass let it b-u-u-mp
We've only just begun, and you can't run(2x)

Kagome let the song end and smiled. "You can buy all these songs in the lobby! Don't forget! Ano we love you all, We're out!" Kagome yelled and walked off stage. Soon everyone was gone and to the lobby waiting for the cd's to come out. Along with other posters and things.