Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Of Might And Magic ❯ The Story: Part Two ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




The thing didn't upload properly so here is the rest of the chapter. Sorry.


______________________________________________________ ____________

hurt me first and I’m sure their not being possessed or something.” She shrugged. “ Otherwise I don’t give a damn.” Keiko let out a breath of relief but Botan was still pondering something. Akira was mad no one was listening to her anymore.




Looking up at Kagome she asked, “ What do you mean this era, Kagome?” The other girls, besides Sango, looked at Kagome questionably. Kagome gulped and tried to find an excuse.




“ Aren’t we supposed to be listening to Akira? We have something really crucial to discuss.” She schooled her face to show only innocence and they seemed to buy it. For now.




“ Thank you, Kagome. Now, as I was saying. You four girls aren’t human at all.” She waited for it to sink in. “ You are actually all youkai.” Gasps went around the circle and Akira smiled. Ha! “ But I have no idea which one…”




Kagome held her head in her hands. This was all to much for her. This was so not what she fucking needed. Now she was going to have to go through intense training and all the likes. And she still had to figure out what happened with Inuyasha, her, and Kikyo. Just wonderful.




Sango looked at her best friend in worry. Kagome. How was she going to take this? But whatever her friend chose she would stick with it.




“ So…how do we find out what youkai we are?,” Kagome asked. Might as well get this over with. Sango looked at Kagome and grinned. This was a start. At least for Kagome it was. Keiko still looked shocked at the prospect of being a youkai.




Akira smiled at Kagome and clapped her hands together before pulling something out of this air. It was some type of leather pouch that looked to be older then Kaede. Akira set it down in front of them and they all looked at it.




“ In it are marbles. You are to put your hand in it and whichever one you pick is the youkai you are. For it knows what you are in your heart.” She smiled gently and held the pouch to them. Sango was the first to put her hand in. When her slender fingers came out a gray marble was in her hand. It glowed once before settling back to its original state. The girls looked at Akira expectantly.




“ She is a neko youkai. It does seem to fit your personality, doesn’t it?” Sango was still staring at the marble in wonder. A neko youkai? ( cat demon. This is why I wanted her to be with Kuwabara. But you guys can vote.) “ You control light and clouds. Isn’t that splendid?” Akira’s eye was twinkling again as Sango stared dumbly. Wow.




Botan stuck her hand in next, wanting to get it over with. The marble that came out was an orange one with a small black swirl. It glowed the same way Sango’s did.




Akira nodded. “ Tiger youkai. I wasn’t expecting you to be that kind. Power: illusion, lightening, and darkness. Opposite of Sango. Same family. Interesting.” Botan looked amazed and clutched the little ball to her chest while Yukina put a toned hand in.




“ Isn’t Yukina a youkai already?,” Sango asked. The also looked confused as Yukina just smiled and Akira explained.




“ Hai, she is. But she is something else. I am sure.” Yukina continued to slide her hand into the pouch while the other’s watched in anticipation. A pure white ball was what showed and it glowed brightly. “ She’s still an ice maiden but also a snow enchantress. And her power is of course the control of snow.” Kagome smiled and Keiko and Yukina giggled at the small joke.




Keiko was next to put her hand in the worn out pouch. When it came out in her hand was a golden ball with a swirl of deep black. Keiko stared in amazement at the glowing ball then looked at Akira. What was she?




“ You’re a wolf-” but before she could say anything more Kagome and Sango started laughing. Keiko glared at them thinking they were making fun of her. But she was far from it.




Kagome clutched her stomach and willed herself to stop laughing before trying to explain hers and Sango’s outburst. “ Were not making fun of you Keiko. It’s just that I once knew a wolf youkai was in love with me. He even went as far as saying I was his woman. But I was actually in love with someone else…” she trailed off as memories of Inuyasha came back to her. Maybe it would have been better to stay with Kouga. Kami knows Inuyasha didn’t love her. The other girls looked at Kagome as her carefree tone drifted into sadness. Kagome was in love before? And Sango seemed to be the only person who knows what happened. What was going on with Kagome?




Akira cleared her throat. She needed something done here. And Kagome was going to have to tell them soon anyway. “ Your powers Keiko. You are a Golden and Shadow wolf. Those are very rare indeed. So make sure you find a strong mate.” She chuckled lightly as the young girl blushed while Kagome just laughed out loud. Keiko turned to glare at the her and then launched herself at the girl. The rolled on the ground before Sango broke them apart giggling slightly.




It was Kagome’s turn. She stared at the pouch before hesitantly putting her small hand in. No tuning back. No turning back. A silver marble was there to greet her with swirls of blue and black. It glowed a soft blue before retreating back into the small ball. “ You’re a kitsune youkai. Still miko as I said before. Powers: elemental. Your even rarer then Keiko. Very strong mate you’ll need. Very strong.” Kagome fought down the blush that was threatening to show and schooled her features into confident smirk.




“ I don’t need a mate. I’m fine all my own. The only thing their good for is to have fun in bed. And not trying to get into that shit right now.” The other girls blushed pink and Kagome’s only grew larger. Was that all it took to get them embarrassed. Was this going to be fun.




Akira recovered from her shock and smoothed her hair down. That was a little unnecessary but alright. “ Um, well. Now it is time to open up your powers. There’s a different gateway to each type. Pick the one you want.” She folded her legs under her thighs. “ Close your eyes and breath slowly. Now think of one of you types and concentrate on them. Let the power seep into you.




Cloud
Lightening
Snow
Shadow
Energy




Each girl let there energy go feeling the magic run through there veins. Yellow eyes. Gray eyes. Icy blue eyes. Black eyes. Pink eyes. All of them opened at once.







___________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ______




I tried to make that as cliff less as possible but it wasn’t that possible. I’m just really tired. But this is really long so be fucking happy. I already told you about the insistent change of clothing so don’t flame me for shit alright. I'm sorry I'm just really tired. Ja Ne.