Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Samanfu-san's Literal Dictionary! ❯ Term: Cracking up ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Samanfu-san's Lteral Dictionary!

Okay, that last page was a bit...I dunno. If you have sadistic humor like myself, it was perfectly fine! Maybe a bit flat though whips out tuner and tunes oboe Anyway, onward!

-Inu.-sess.fan, I don't exactly know that show, so if you give me a brief story sketch, I'll see what I can do. SEND ME IDEAS!

Page 3:

TERM:
Cracking up

DEFINITION: Going insane

MY DEFINITION: ............

Kagome and Sango were helping Shippou paint his Easter egg. He was trying really hard to make it look like a fox, but it was a bit difficult since it was round.

The shoji screen fluttered slightly, which caught everyone's attention. A solid wood door fluttering as if in a breeze? Sango quietly slinked towards Hiraikotsu and slipped out of her normal clothes so she could move freely.

Kagome grabbed her bow and arrows, along with a long sword in a colorful sheath. Shippou grabbed his egg and stuffed it into a secret part of his hoari. He jumped onto Kagome's shoulder as the two girls started towards the door.

As they neared the screen, it fluttered again, this time accompanied by a small shake of the hut. The girls hurried to the screen and opened it. Sango's eyes narrowed at what she saw and Kagome frowned.

What they saw was a few villagers passing by. The trees were green and the grass was greener. The birds sang and the tamed wolves explored while their masters were at work.

The scene was very suspicious and was obviously hiding something deeper in the forest. The two girls walked down a trail as Kagome comforted Shippou; he was a bit ruffled by how peaceful the scenery was.

Words floated into their ears as they neared the entrance of a cave.

"I...care...dies, I don't even...if....die!"

"InuYasha...love...you! Don't...that away!"

They finally saw Miroku and InuYasha fighting about something. Kagome turned angry when fists were being exchanged. "Sit, boy! You aren't supposed to be hitting on people!"

Miroku looked grateful and started towards Kagome, but quickly stopped when angry eyes focused on him. "And you! I thought you had more sense then that! You could've..."

As Kagome continued to rant, Shippou took out the egg again. It was glowing and the slightly messy fox looked real! Its ears twitched and its tail thumped as it sang in the tune of the Kitsune.

Shippou glanced back and cracked up with laughter. Suddenly Shippou had an idea. Shippou threw the egg at a raging InuYasha. It went 'splat' and it's yolk glowed bright yellow for a moment, then the egg entirely disappeared.

"InuYasha? Are you okay?" InuYasha glared at Kagome's supposedly naïve question, and looked at everyone else to see horror stricken faces. Even little Shippou looked amazed.

"Yeah, of course! What'd you think? I'd die or something?" InuYasha glared at them when he got no answer. "What?!"

Kagome stepped forward with the still awed Shippou on her shoulder. She grabbed something on his head and started pulling it. InuYasha wondered at the strange feeling he had, as if he were shedding really bad.

Everyone else gasped in horror. Kagome had been pulling at something that looked like a crack, which eventually widened to InuYasha's face, then the rest of his body. When she finally pulled everything off, everyone cracked up.

Standing in front of them, was InuYasha; except he was different. He was an old guy cuddling a nearby rabbit. But he quickly shoved it away when it was doing -ahem- other...things.

Kagome saw another crack and pulled this one off faster. Her happy face turned horror filled as everyone in the clearing screamed! It was a slightly melted Kikyo!

=======Finish=======

What'd you think? Send in ideas! I really like them.

Here's what I need if your gonna send an idea:

-Something that's not too literal

-Something that is a phrase or term that we use today

Thanks! ^.~