Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sarah's Answering Machine ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own, yada yada, blabady blah.
 
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Sarah: *walks in with a shake made from homemade ice cream*

you have eight new messages. Message one.
 
Yukina: can you hear me? I don't know how this thing works, *shouts into background* Genkai-sama! *click*
 
Sarah: uh…*sweatdrop*
 
End of message. Message two.
 
Yukina: I'm sorry, I had the wrong number, it seems that your number is one digit away from the pizza place that Yusuke told me to call. Sorry for the inconvenience. *click*
 
Sarah: it is? o.o *looks in phone book* O.O so it is…interesting…
 
End of message. Message three.
 
Kuwabara: I'd like to order a large pepperoni with extra cheese…*to the background* no, I got an answering machine.
 
Yusuke: *in the background* skizzys pizza doesn't have an answering machine you baka! *click*
 
Sarah: er…well, I'm going to fix my answering machine message.
 
End of message. Message four.
 
Sesshomaru: onna, if you kill me, I'll have your head on a platter. *click*
 
Sarah: neah *sticks out tongue* I'll do as I please in my fics. And I haven't finished it, it's still in the planning mode up here *taps head*
 
Brother: *walks by* and we all know how safe things are up there.
 
Sarah: neah! *pulls down eye and sticks out tongue*
 
Brother: very mature Sarah.
 
Sarah: *starts to slurp shake*
 
End of message, message five.
 
Kuronue: had fun last night, Yoko says that he's going to come with me tonight, hope you don't mind, and I hope that you're still out of hot water, we can make our own steam (*ty blackprincess for the idea^_~*) *click*
 
Sarah: *chokes on shake* um…er…ah…eh heh…mind? Why would I mind?

End of message. Message six.
 
Yoko: I'm coming over tonight with Kuronue, I hope you're ready for us. *click*
 
Sarah: *blush*
 
End of message. Message seven.
 
InuYasha: you can kill that bastard brother of mine, just let me be the one to do it. *click*
 
Sarah: like I need your permission, and it's not you who gets to kill him, I don't even know if I'm going to or not. Geeze, it's just part of a thought process.
 
End of message. Message eight.
 
Fred: do you still need the, *behind him* what was it again Gred?
 
George: *in the background* it had something to do with muggle birth control Feorge.
 
Fred: oh, right, do you still need the potion? *click*
 
Sarah: *blush* ya, *scribbles note and gives it to owl* you know where to go.
 
Owl: hoot! *flies away* (*don't ask why I did that*)
 
End of messages. *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*
 
Sarah: first, to change the message. *presses record button*
 
Now recording
 
Sarah: Hey, you've reached Sarah, author, artist, and obsessive fan, not skizzys pizza. Leave your message and I'll get back to you if I don't forget, thanx, bye. *click*
 
Message recorded: Hey, you've reached Sarah, author, artist, and obsessive fan, not skizzys pizza. Leave your message and I'll get back to you if I don't forget, thanx, bye. *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*
 
Sarah: now that that's taken care of, I'd better go put on the new dress. I've got two hours before the thieving duo comes over. ^^
 
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
 
Reviewer Responses:
 
YYH_IYfan01: glad you found it interesting, and funny. That's what I'm going for here.
 
Vadkakid: Azriel is the character. And don't worry, I'm not rushing myself.
 
Joshy-maru: uh…sure…
 
AEEE510: like I said, I have to contact the home planet about that alliance.