Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets ❯ What Happened ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

An old enemy
 
Kagome Higurashi was walking home from a restaurant when she feels an evil aura in the park so she goes to check it out. She runs deep into the forest behind the park. There she sees something horrible. Something she thought she defeated. She sees Naraku.
 
 
*Flashback*
 
 
The final battle was a fierce one. Koga, and Sesshomaru volunteered to help. Inuyasha was fighting Naraku, Sessomaru was fighting Kagura, Miroku, Koga, Kagome, and kilala were fighting all the demons Naraku sent after them. Sango was fighting her brother Kohaku. Kagome was also trying to protect Shippo, her adopted kit. Kagome than saw a tentacle go right through Inuyasha's stomach.
 
“NOOOOOOOOOOO Inuysaha” Kagome screamed. She and Inuyasha realized that they loved each other as brother and sister not as lovers. She saw him fall to the ground dead. She shot an arrow right threw Naraku's heart “You may have killed me this time but I'll be back” he said and turned to ashes. Everything that Naraku made was gone that meant so was Sango's brother and Miroku's wind tunnel. Everybody was sad that Inuyasha died but he chose to be with Kikyou anyway so in a way it fulfilled his wish.
 
Sango, Miroku and her were a bit beaten up so they rode Kirara to the village. When they got to Kaede's and told her what had happened. They buried Inuyasha at the foot of the well. Kagome put together the Shikon No Tama and made a wish “I wish everyone who lost something because of Naraku would have their most greatest desire to come true” she said and the Shikon glowed. “Your wish shall be fulfilled child but you will have to return to your time forever. I'll give you a few minutes to say goodbye,” said Mikodorio “Ok Midoriko” she said and said goodbye to her friends and returned to her time.
 
Sango's wish was to have Kohaku back, Miroku and Sesshoumaru didn't have a wish, Shippo wanted his parents back, Koga got his tribe back and Kagome saved her wish for later.
 
*Flashback ended*
 
 
Kagome knew that if Naraku saw her there that she'd be in trouble even with the training Sesshoumaru had given her. Sesshoumaru and Kagome were brother and sister by blood since he had adopted her into the family after he trained her. He trained her in Hand to hand combat, swords, Bow and arrows, whips, and many other things but only enough that she knew how to protect her self. He was going to teach her more after they defeated Naraku but she couldn't stay in that time so he couldn't.
 
Her mother also told her that she was a demon when she came home one day.
 
*Flashback*
 
Kagome just got home from the feudal era when her mother calls her into the room. “Can't it wait mom? I just got home and I want to take a shower.” Kagome complained. “No it can't wait so hurry up and get in here.” Her mom said. “Fine.” Kagome came in mumbling stuff about `can't take a shower and mom wanting to talk to me as soon as I get home'. “Wait is it that you have to tell me?” Kagome asked her wanting to take a shower because she was filthy.
 
“Kagome you are a demon. I didn't tell you because you weren't ready to know just yet now you are since you will transform into your demon form tonight at twelve midnight.” Her mom said to her. Kagome just looked at her in shock. “I'm a demon and I never knew it. That's a shocker. I transform into a demon in about five hours since it's nine right now. Umm so what kind of demon am I?” She asked still shocked.
 
“You're half Fire and ice apparition and half Fire dragon. Two of the most powerful demons ever to live.” Her mom said. “Ok so I'm really powerful and how am I suppose to control my powers?” Kagome asked her mom. “I'm going to have some friends of your mother and father teach you.” Her mom said. “What about Souta is he going to be trained?” Kagome asked her mother.
 
“No he's not a demon. You're my daughter by adoption. Your parents were killed after they brought you to me and told me to raise you until you were 21. They died after a battle that took place for their lands. You are the ruler of the north and east lands. Your mother, Mary was the lady of the east and your father, Joey was lord of the North. They died after they killed the person who wanted to kill you and take your lands.
 
They took you here so you wouldn't be killed in a battle or by someone who hated them or hated you for being forbidden. They said that your house is in demon world along with your money and lands, of course and that someone named Koenma would help you with getting your lands. They also said that the reason that nobody took the land over was because you were the only one who could rule it and unless you were killed nobody else could take the land. ” Her mom said.
 
“Ok so I'm a ruler and to get my lands back I have to find a guy named Koenma. Anything else?” She said. “Yes they also said if you say the name Inferno your pet Dragon would come to you. They also said that he (the dragon) would tell you were your weapons are.” Her mom said. “Ok so I'll call em'. Inferno.” She said and a dragon came from out of nowhere and sat in her lap.
 
It was black with red spikes running down it's back. It had black claws and silver eyes with a tint of red. He had two lines running down its sides. One was red and the other one was blue. It was there to show that he was Kagomes and that he could also control fire and ice. He was about as long as an adult's arm with his tail. He was about as long as the adult's fingers to their elbow and the tail was the rest.
 
“So your Inferno. You're cute. So I guess your hear to watch over me.” Kagome asked him.
 
`Yes I am. I can fuse and unfuse with you so it would be easier to have me with you.' He said to her telepathically.
 
`Can I can talk to you only this way?' Kagome asked him. `Yes.' He said to her. `Ok' she said to him and turned to face her mother. “So when are the people who are going to train me coming?” She asked her. “In the morning” she said. “Ok.” Kagome said. “Why don't you go to sleep? You can transform while you're sleeping.” Her mom suggested. “Fine. Good night.” She stood up and went to her room. She got into her pajamas and went to bed.
 
The next Morning
 
Kagome woke up and got up to look at the mirror in her room. She looked different but not that much different than she was as a human.
 
She had black hair with red and blue streaks that were shaped like dragons. It went up to her waist. Her eyes were blue with red speaks. She was about 5.11 now. She was wearing something different also. She had black sweat pants with blue and red dragons on each side of them. She had a black t- shirt with a plain tank top under it on. The t-shirt had red and blue lines on the sides with a red dragon on the front and a blue dragon on the back.
 
She also had on jewelry. She had three necklaces on, earrings, three bracelets, three rings, and she had three tattoos. Her first necklace was on a silver chain and had the symbol of fire on it. The fire was made from rubies. The second necklace was on a silver chain and had the symbol of ice on it. The ice was made from sapphires.
 
The third necklace was on a silver chain also it had a dragon on it. The dragon was red with blue spikes. The dragon was made from rubies and the spikes were made from sapphires. The dragons' eyes were black and made from diamonds. The claws and fangs were white and made from a pearl.
 
The first bracelet was silver and had fire symbols made from rubies hanging on the chain. The second bracelet was on a silver chain and had ice symbols made from sapphires hanging from the chain. The third bracelet was on a silver chain and had four different dragons on it. The first dragon was blue with red eyes and spikes. It had blue claws with a streak of red on them. Its fangs were pure white.
 
The second dragon was red with blue eyes and spikes. It had red claws with a streak of blue on them. Its fangs were pure white. The third dragon was black with silver eyes. It had silver spikes and fangs. Its claws were black with a red, blue and silver streak. The fourth dragon was silver and had black eyes and spikes. It had silver fangs. Its claws were silver with blue, red and black steaks.
 
She had two pairs of earrings on. One was of a blue dragon with red eyes and the second was a red dragon with blue eyes. She had the symbol of fire and ice on the top of her right arm, an inch and a half beneath the shoulder. Below it was a black dragon that looked like Inferno.
 
The first ring was the symbol of fire made out of rubies on a silver based ring. The second ring was the ice symbol made out of sapphires on a silver base. The third ring was of a black dragon that had red eyes and blue spikes with its teeth shoeing and it was on a silver base also.
 
“Wow. I really did change. I look real good.” Kagome said out loud. She went downstairs and went into the kitchen. “Honey you look great. The trainers should be arriving any second now. After all they did say ten o'clock sharp so you better hurry up and eat.” Kagomes mom said. “Ok mom.” Kagome said while eating pancakes. When she finished the trainers arrived. There were three of them.
 
The first one was about 6.0. He looked about 28 years old. He had gelled back black hair and green eyes. He had a white t-shirt on and white sweatpants on. He had black stripes on the sides of both the pants and the shirt. He didn't look like a demon at all. He looked like a normal human.
 
The second one was about 5.8 and looked about 26 years old. She had straight hair that went up to her waist and she had blue eyes. She had on red caprices and a black t-shirt. The caprices had a white rose on the side of them. The t-shirt had a red roes on it. She also didn't look like a demon.
 
The third one was about 6.3 and looked about 24 years old. He had his hair slicked back with gel but had spikes in the front and he had ruby red eyes. He had black shorts with two red stripes on the side of them and a white tank top with a dragon on the back of it. He looked like a demon but only by the color of his eyes.
 
“Are you guys demons? If you are you don't look it.” Kagome said and the one in the black shorts laughed while the other two just smiled. “Yes we are demons but why don't we introduce our selves properly?” he asked and she nodded.
 
Than he said “I'm Lord Louis of the South and these are my brother and sister in law. My brothers mate.” He said and bowed to her. She bowed back and said “Nice to meet you.”
 
He than said “The pleasures all mine me lady.” “My name is Matthew but just call me Matt.” He said and bowed and she did too. “My name is Marie. I'm Matt's mate as you may know.” She said and they both bowed to each other.
 
“Nice to meet you all. My name is Kagome Higurashi but you may already now that so are you guys demons?” She asked them.
 
“Yes we are. Matt and I are fire dragons while Marie is an ice apparition. You are a dragon, fire and ice apparition, correct?” Louis asked her. She just nodded.
 
“So what are you going to teach me exactly?” Kagome asked. “I'm going to teach you how to do hand to hand, sword, how to transform into your dragon form and how to control and summon the dragon tattooed on your arm. Matt is going to teach you how to use daggers, whips, how to control fire and change into your fire demon form. Marie is going to teach you how to use a bow, a staff, how to control ice, and how to transform into your ice demon form.” He said.
 
“Ok so who's teaching me first?” She asked. “We are going to teach you how to transform into all your forms first than we will train you separately. Marie trains you first, Matt is second and I am last. We two who aren't training you will watch. Ok?” Louis asked her. “Ok.” She said. Marie taught her how to transform into her ice demon form. It took her about twenty minutes to learn it. She looked a little different though.
 
She had blue hair with red and black streaks and grayish blue eyes. She had blue sweatpants on that had red and black stripes on the sides. She had a blue t-shirt on that had a blue ice dragon on the back on it. She had a necklace, a bracelet, a ring and earrings.
 
The necklace had a blue chain with the ice symbol on it. The bracelet had a blue chain and had the ice symbol on it. The ring had the ice symbol on it and was on a silver base. The earrings were blue and made out of diamonds. Her ice symbol was glowing brightly and her dragon turned a blue color.
 
It was blue with red spikes. Its eyes were black with red. It had red and black stripes on its sides. Its claws were black with a red streak. Its fangs were shiny and brightly.
 
Than Matt taught her how to change into her fire demon form. She learned it in twenty-five minutes. She also looked a little different in this form.
 
 
She had red hair with blue and black streaks and crimson red eyes. She had red sweatpants on that had blue and black stripes on the sides. She had a red t-shirt on that had a red fire dragon on the back on it. She had a necklace, a bracelet, a ring and earrings.
 
The necklace had a red chain with the fire symbol on it. The bracelet had a red chain and had the fire symbol on it. The ring had the fire symbol on it and was on a silver base. The earrings were red and made out of diamonds. Her fire tattoo was glowing brightly and the dragon changed from black to red.
 
It was red with blue and black streaks on its side. It had blue spikes with a streak of black on each one. Its eyes were black with blue. Its claws were black with a blue streak. It had a white horn on its nose.
 
Than Louis showed her how to transform into her dragon form. She learned in about thirty minutes. She changed dramatically.
 
She literally turned into a dragon. She had blue with a speck of red eyes. She was as about 7.6 feet tall now. She was black and had red and blue spikes down her back. She had a red and blue stripe on each side of her side. She had the fire symbol on her right arm and the ice symbol on her left arm. Her claws were red with blue streaks. Her fangs were as white as a pearl. Her claws and fangs were a sharp as a knife maybe even sharper.
 
Matt, Marie and Louis were stunned. Nobody not even them had learned how to transform from their human forms into their demon forms in a day. Yet she did it in an hour and fifteen minutes. “Very good we can move on now. You will train until you have mastered everything that person has to teach you. Understood?” Louis asked in a serious voice. “Yes.” She said. Than her training begun.
 
She trained with each person for four months and mastered everything they had taught her. They taught her until sunset from sunrise. She was a little tired in the beginning but got used to it after a while. She was now 22 years old. She didn't find the Koenma person yet either.
 
All her teachers had given her presents. Marie gave her a blue bow and blue arrows and a blue staff. Matt gave her a leather whip, and 10 red daggers. Louis gave her two swords and a necklace with a dragon around the fire symbol. The necklace said that she was allowed to come into the lands and see them whenever she wanted.
 
*Flashback Ended*
 
She had the two swords, the ten daggers, a gun and the whip with her. She learned how to use a gun just incase other weapons wouldn't work or she lost them in a fight.
 
Naraku was talking to a guy wearing black. She couldn't hear what they were talking about, though. He than said something loud enough so she could hear “So we will set it up and have all the lands to rule. Than we shall take over demon and spirit world and be invincible.” Naraku said to the man in black. “Yes we shall. We'll meet there, correct.” The other guy asked, Naraku nodded and they both disappeared into the night.
 
“I am in so much trouble if I can't stop him. I need help with this. Lets see who can help….I now who could help Yusuke.” She said. She went home and said that she was going to see her older stepbrother tomorrow for two reasons one she hasn't seen him in a while and two she needs him and his friends help badly. (They both know each other's story but she never meet Hiei and Kurama.)