Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets ❯ Meeting The Gang ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

(She knows about Yusuke's job but she doesn't know the name of his boss)
 
 
Kagome woke up at ten o' clock. She ate breakfast and told her mom that she would be going to Yusuke's house. She ate for ten minutes. Than, she took a shower and got dressed in thirty minutes. She was wearing black shorts with white stripes and a black tank top with a red dragon on the back. Since it was like 90 degrees out. She had the necklace that Louis gave her hanging from her neck. Along with her dragon ring and bracelet on. She had dragon earrings in her ears.
 
She left at eleven o'clock to go Yusuke's house. She drove her black convertible corvette. It had red flames on the side and hood. The top was down. It had only two seats. She had a black interior and all kinds of accessories in it. The sits had two dragons on it. One was blue and the other one was red. She had a computer where the glove compartment was suppose to be.
 
She had a DVD player where the CD player was suppose to be and she had a touch screen radio under it. The DVD player also played cds and video games. She had a TV screen in the middle of her steering wheel and two on each side of the dashboard. Where the driver and passenger where sitting. She had doors that went up instead of sideways. The seats had massagers and heaters in them. The license plate said ` Killer Dragon' on it.
 
Yusuke house was about twenty miles away so it took her about twenty minutes to get there. She parked her car on the sidewalk and went up to the house and rang the doorbell. Yusuke answered it. When he saw whom it was he smiled. She hugged him and he returned it. They broke a part after hearing someone behind Yusuke cough.
 
“Yusuke I thought you were going out with Keiko?” Kuwabara asked. Kuwabara didn't remember her. “I am. Kagome come in and we'll introduce you to everybody. ” He said to him.
 
She nodded and they went into the living room where Kurama and Hiei were. They all sat down. “Ok guys this is my younger sister Kagome. You already know Kuwabara so alls I have to do is introduce those two.” He said and pointed to Kurama and Hiei.
 
“Let me guess who they are. Kurama is the one in the red and Hiei is the one in the black. Right?” She asked and they all nodded.
 
“Kurama has a kitsune spirit by the name Youko Kurama in him and Hiei is a fire and ice apparition like me. Correct?” They all nodded again but this time they all looked shocked. “What do you mean like you sis?”
 
“Oh, that's right I forgot to tell you I'm a demon and Lady of the North and East but than again I'm actual Lady of all the lands since I'm the sister of the Lord of the western lands and a very good friend to the Lord of the South.” Kagome said to them, which only shocked them more.
 
“You're a demon which means I'm a demon which would make me heir to the throne.” Yusuke thought out loud. “Yeah it would and since were related by father you would be a dragon since father was a dragon so you're half dragon and half human. I'm half dragon, a quarter fire and a quarter ice apparition.”
 
She said. “How is it that you now the Lords of the west and south?” Kurama asked her. “The Lord of the South and West trained me. Which reminds me is Sesshoumaru still alive?” She asked them.
 
“Yes he is but since he trained you wouldn't you now that?” Kurama asked. He and Hiei were getting a little suspicious. “Ok I went 500 years in the past and meet him.” Kagome said to them, which made both of there eyes, widen.
 
“How did you travel 500 years into the past? Yusuke did you know about this already?” Kurama asked them both. “Yeah I knew everything.” Yusuke said to him.
 
“I traveled by going in a well.” Kagome said. “How and why though?” Kurama asked her. “I'll have to tell you my whole story so you better sit down. Ok it all started when I was 16 and …” She told them everything up to now.
 
“So your enemy is back from the dead?” Yusuke asked. “You also said that you had to find a guy. What is his name maybe we can help you look for him.” Kurama asked. “Yes Yusuke my old enemy is back and the guy who I need to find his name is Koenma.” Kagome said.
 
“Yusuke you didn't tell her who our boss was?” He asked him and he nodded. “She could have had her lands back by now.” He continued. “Why who is your boss?” She asked him. “He's the one you have been looking for.” Kurama said to her and her eye started to twitch.
 
“You mean to tell me that I could have had my lands back by now if my idiotic brother would have told me who his boss was?” She asked him angrily and he nodded. Her anger only grew. “Oh, Yusuke. I'm a so going to KILL YOU!!!!!” She screamed at him.
 
“Wait Kagome. I really didn't think his name was important so I didn't say anything. I'm sorry I didn't know.” He said to her a little scared that she wouldn't buy it. Even though it was true. “Fine Yusuke but next time I really am going to kill you. Got it?” She asked him. Some of her anger vanished but a little was left. He just nodded stupidly.
 
“Good. Know before you take me to Koenma I'm going to go to Makia first.” She said and was about to leave when Yusuke said, well yelled, “WHAT?” “I. Said. I. Am. Going. To. Makia.” She said slowly. “No your not.” He said to her and went and stood in front of the door.
 
“Makia is a dangerous place. There is no way I'm letting my sister go there. You're not going there unless you have somebody stronger or as strong as me go with you.” He said and was satisfied that she wasn't going to go since only Kurama and Hiei were as strong as him. Kuwabara was a different story. “I'll go with her.” Hiei said and stepped next to her.
 
He was very curious about this girl since she seemed to interest him. Why? He didn't know but he was going to find out. She just smiled at him. “Now I can go since Hiei is going to be with me right?” Kagome said to him and smirked when she saw his mouth had dropped and that he was looking at Hiei with disbelieve.
 
He than snapped out of it and said “No you can't go. It's too dangerous for you.” He said to her while glaring at Hiei who just glared right back. “I can too Yusuke. You might be older than me but you're not in charge of me. I can do what ever I want.” She told him. “Just try to get through the door when I'm right in front of it.” He said with a smirk.
 
“Fine I will.” She said to him. *Hiei I'm going to transport us to the car and we'll go to my house and than Makia, Ok? * She asked him mentally. & All right. & He replied and she transported them both to the car. “I wonder what his face looks like right now. He's probably as mad as hell. Oh, well.” She said and got in the car. Hiei went to the passenger side and got in. She than drove off to the Shrine.