Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets ❯ Sesshoumarus ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kagome and Hiei got to the shrine in about fifteen minutes. They went upstairs and went into the house and went into Kagomes room.
 
 
“Are you ready?” She asked him and he just nodded.
 
 
 
“That's good but only one problem I'm not.” She said and he fell over anime style.
 
 
“Than why did you ask me if I was ready?” Hiei asked her.
 
 
 
“That's a good question. I'll tell you when I figure it out.” Kagome said and Hiei fell over anime style again.
 
 
“Just get ready.” Hiei said to her and she nodded.
 
 
“Ok I'll have to get dressed and get my weapons from the closet. If you get me my weapons it might take less time though.” She said to him smiling.
 
 
 
“Where's the closet?” He asked her.
 
 
He didn't know why he was doing these things for her and he was a little confused at what he was feeling when he was around her.
 
 
 
“Over there.” She said and pointed across from the bathroom.
 
 
 
“The code number is 32452.” She said since there was an alarm system there.
 
 
 
“Ok.” He said and went over and got her weapons and put them on the bed. (All the weapons her trainers gave to her.) She came out about twenty minutes later.
 
She had black silky shorts with a red dragon on the left side and a silver dragon on the right side of the pants. She had a white tank top with a black dragon on it. She had black gem earrings in her ears, the necklace Louis gave her and her dragon necklace on.
 
 
 
Hiei was just staring at her. It was like he was in a trance.
 
 
 
“You ok?” kagome asked him and he just nodded.
 
 
 
“Ok so I'm ready so lets go.” Kagome said and put all her weapons on her. In one-way or another they were attached to her.
 
 
She made a portal to Makia and they both walked through it.
 
 
“Umm.. Hiei since were here and I haven't seen Sesshoumaru in a while can we go to see him and than can we go see my friends in the south?” Kagome asked him.
 
 
“If you want to than I guess we could stop by there.” Hiei said to her.
 
 
“Thanks you.” She said to him and they went towards the west.
 
 
They got to the gates of Sesshoumaru's castle about twenty minutes later.
 
 
“Who are you and what do you want?” A guard asked us. Kagome growled at him.
 
 
“Who we are is none of your concern. I wish to see Sesshoumaru.” Kagome said angrily.
 
 
“No. You have to tell me who you are and than I will decided if you can go in.” The guard said to me with his eyes narrowed.
 
 
Kagome opened her mouth to say something but Hiei cut her off.
 
“You will let me and her in if you value your life.” He said emotionless as usual.
 
 
“You cannot threaten me. I am on a much higher level than you. You should treat me with respect if you want to live.” The guard said.
 
 
“If you don't shut the fuck up I'm going to slice your fucking head off. I'm the lady of the fucking North and West. Let me in to see Sesshoumaru. Now you fucking bastard.” Kagome said to him very, very, very angry.
 
 
“How dare you speak to me like that you little forbidden bitch...” He didn't finish because his head popped off. Hiei was standing over him when he fell. His eyes were blood red.
 
 
“He said too much for my liking. He shouldn't disrespect the Lady of a land. Not to mention you are the lady of two lands. He should have given you double the respect.” Hiei said, his eyes turning back to his normal crimson red.
 
 
“Thank you. At least someone respects me. Come on. Now that hes out of the way we can get into the castle with no problem. I hope anyway.” Kagome said smiling at him.
 
 
The smile made his heart melt. Especially since she was smiling at him.
 
 
“Welcome. You should get a medallion so next time you come here we won't have to kill the guard. Not that I wouldn't enjoy doing that every time.” Hiei said to her. She laughed.
 
 
“Ok. I'll be sure to get a medallion from him. I guess you could kill the guard next time we come too but I don't think Fluffy would like it.” Kagome said. Hiei just shrugged.
 
 
“Just a suggestion.” He said and she laughed.
 
 
He loved it when she laughed. He loved the sound of her voice and laugh. He may have only known her for about an hour or two but he was starting to grow feelings for her already.
 
 
“Ok lets go now. Don't want to be gone too long. Yusuke would kill me.” Kagome said. They both walked to the castle.
 
 
“If I know Fluffy like I think I do he will either be in his study or standing by the castle waiting for us.” Kagome said and as soon as the castle came into view they saw Sesshoumaru standing there as if he was waiting for them.
 
 
“Well looks like I was right.” Kagome said.
 
 
They than reached Sesshoumaru. Kagome ran up to him and hugged him, which he returned.
 
 
“How ya doing Fluffy?” Kagome asked him.
 
 
“Fine but must you call me Fluffy? It makes me sound as if I'm soft and fluffy. I'm not either of them to people.” Fluffy said to her.
 
 
“Yes I have to call you that. And you are soft and fluffy. You have a soft and fluffy tail.” Kagome said.
 
 
“Fine you can call me that but not in front of people who will make fun of the name.” Fluffy said.
 
 
“Ok than I guess no saying it in front of Yusuke and Kuwabara. Not that it would matter. You'd probably kill them if they did. Oh and by the way he's Hiei.” Kagome said to Fluffy.
 
 
“Lord Sesshoumaru.” Hiei said bowing.
 
 
“Hiei you don't have to bow to Fluffy. He could care less. Right Fluffy? The only ones who have to call him that are people who don't have his respect or isn't his family.” Kagome said and Fluffy nodded.
 
 
 
“That's right. So what are you doing here?” Fluffy said.
 
 
“What I can't come see my brother?” Kagome asked him.
 
 
“I was just curious. Are you going to visit Louis?” Fluffy asked her.
 
 
“Yup. I have to see Louis again I haven't seen him in a while.” Kagome said and Hiei raised an eyebrow.
 
 
“Who is this Louis?” Hiei asked them.
 
 
“Oh yeah I kinda forgot to mention my trainers names. Oops. Well Louis is the Lord of the South and he was of my trainers.” Kagome said and Hiei nodded in understanding.
 
 
“Fluffy can I go inside and get a drink? Oh and I also need a medallion so when I come here the guards will leave me alone.” Kagome said.
 
 
“Of course but if anyone says anything to you, you know you can just kill them, right?” Fluffy asked her.
 
 
“Yeah I know. So can I have a medallion?” Kagome asked.
 
 
 
“Of course. Go into the study and look in the top draw of my desk. There should be one there for you.” Fluffy said and Kagome nodded and went inside. Fluffy turned to Hiei when she was inside the house.
 
 
“So do you like my imouto?” Sesshoumaru asked Hiei.
 
 
“Why do you care?” Hiei said to him. Sesshoumaru's eyes narrowed and tinted red.
 
 
“She is my sister and I will not have anyone hurt her in anyway. Weather it physical, mental or emotionally. If you just intend on playing around you can leave her alone.
 
She doesn't need someone like that. She needs someone that will always be there for her, take care of her and protect and comfort her when she needs it.
 
 
 
If you can't give that to her than you cannot be with her. You also have to have my permission and her cousins since he is a demon also. Now tell me do you like her?” Sesshoumaru said to him.
 
 
“I will not play around with her. I'm not one to do that. Yes I do like her. I've only known her for about a hour or two but I do like her.” Hiei said.
 
 
“Good. You have my permission to be her mate if and only if you help her defeat her old enemy that wants her.” Sesshoumaru said to him.
 
 
“Wants her in what way?” Hiei said his eyes starting to tint blood red.
 
 
“She wants her as a mate so he could control the lands and than take over the world.” Sesshoumaru said to him.
 
 
“He's not taking what is going to be mine.” Hiei said angrily and his eyes got redder.
 
 
“Calm down. He will not take her if you are with her and if you are her mate already. He will try but it won't work.
 
 
After all when you have a mate and someone is trying to hurt or take them from you, you tend to get more aggressive, possessive, and stronger so you can protect them.” Sesshoumaru said to him.
 
 
As soon as he finished Kagome walked out of the house with a gold medallion that had a silver dog in the middle around her neck.
 
 
“So did you boys have a nice chat while I was gone?” Kagome asked them.
 
 
“Yeah we did.” Fluffy said.
 
 
“Good. Now Fluffy we're going to go to Louis's now ok?” Kagome said to him and he nodded.
 
 
“Ok. Good bye imouto.” Fluffy said.
 
 
“Goodbye onisan.” Kagome said and hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.
 
 
When they broke apart she went over to Hiei and they both walked towards the South.
 
 
Sorry I haven't updated in such a long time but I kinda got writers block on this.