Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Soul of demons ❯ two of a kind ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter4

Kurama and Boton appeared in the TransForeStation demension.

"Boton, Go examine some of the surrondings from above and tell me if you run into something interesting."

"Got it Kurama, ah wheres my ore?"

"You probobly left it back in the park."

Boton looked a little annoyed at that but her ever cheerful smile came back and she strightened herself out and snapped her fingers and her ore appeared.

"Be back soon, Kurama."

Kurama rasied an eyebrow when she turned and left to look around. Kurama turned around and walked right to one of the trees around here. It looked like a normal tree,but when he toched it he felt a faint demon aura and a conciousness reciding in the large tree. Kurama frowned and whent to another. Same thing in this tree, but more power. He examined this tree a bit and saw it was bigger then the other. The trees contained power that was seeminly strained to work here. He reaced a Conclusion.

"This forest is filled with demon trees, but they are a little strange, different, hmm."

He took a closer look at the tree and saw that it was unusally healthy in with the dim lighting within this realm.

He examined the leaves and found how the trees would be this healthly. Every tree in here was a demon that was thrown into this realm but wasn't transformed. This tree was of a High Demon or demon noble, very powerful and it explained why the power seemed strained as well. Normal demon energy was uncabitible with the plants and so one. It explained why a demon can have power over fire, like hiei, while Kurama had power over plants. After his transformation he can now control blood and plain energy as well.

He also knew he had some spiritual energy, which in it self is the bane of demonenergy, but he had it under his control. Youko's examining different people to steal rare items came in handy, as at the moment he needed to control this new energy. He at one time was examining a shrine for an ancient sword that was soposed to be priceless, powerful and well guarded. For a theif like youko was, that was issuing a challenge. He examined the Mikos or shrine priestesses exercises, hidden in shadow. he learned something that was soposed to be secret as well, how mikos used there power. He came back later and left again with two more things in his possesion, secret knowledge and of course, the sword, which currently is lying in one of his stashes of treasure. He recorded the miko knowledge in scrolls and placed them in his stash as well.

In short, he now controled the soposedly lost form of energy, the opposite and bane of demon energy, miko spiritual.

He now wondered what if he could absorb the knowledge here, in these trees and place them in a potion, and drank it, then record the knowledge, he would have a extremely rare libary. He'd have to do that later as Boton energy pattern was nearing him.

"Kurama, I've found something." She said as she floated down to him.

"Yes, what is it?"

"A cave with a sign on it, in a strange language."

"Show me." Kurama demanded.

Boton nodded her head and flew off in the direction of the cave, with Kurama following close behind.

They arived at the cave. Kurama saw a aura similar to his own, reciding in the cave. He went to the sign and examined it.

Cave of enternity
Residence of Hiriki-elder.
Any who enter without permission forever lost.

"What does it say, Kurama?"

"Someone lives here and we are not allowed in."

"Oh, well I'll look around for a bit." She flew up over the trees and flew to the right of the cave.

Kurama went to the left of the cave. He started smelling water and he hurried to look.

He came across a lake in the middle of the forest. The only problem with the lake was that it was red. Blood red. And just as thick looking as blood. The water smell went away and turned to the sent of blood and corpses. The scent was overpowering but somehow comforting to his true demon instinct, as if he had done the killing. He heard a twig snap behind him and a growling that sounded like him some how. He turned and saw...

Himself and he did something completely out of charecter. He fainted.


story is going on haitus until I can get more ideas for it. I'm also posting this story at w w w . fanfiction . net under the username Parselmaster. I thankyou for the reveiws but I need more info to write the story correctly. I'm sorry. Now I WILL continue writing this story when I get material for it. Thankyou.

Aquaalex99999 or Parselmaster.