Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tearful Cinderella ❯ HIEI TIME !!! ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
chapter 6!! yay its hiei time
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
%Hiei's pov%

I woke up at dawn and got dressed in a white shirt black baggy pants that had alastics at my ankles so they didin't drag on the floor.I also put on a black over coat.I always wore the same thing so the only outfit any different is the one I have to wear durring ball's or special mettings.I hated it.It had a white shirt and black slacks the shirt had the royle symble on it a black flame inside a ball of blue ice. He put on his white headband to hide his jeagan (sp?!) eye. I also checked my bandage to make sure it was in place.No, I wasnt hert.The bandage covered my dragon so it didn't decide to come out and kill everything in sight.Not that I care if it dose but i dobt father would be happy about that.who is my father? my father is the king of the lands and i am a until recently forbidden.Now i am simply looked down on.i was a fire/ice mix.I went down stairs and ate with every one by the time i was done it was 6:00 and me and Yukina my sister headed out for school.We got there at 7:00 and met up with Sesshomaru I decided to hang out on the roof near the white garden I whatched the flowers wave back and forth in the garden. Every white plant in the world was in this garden.The garden was desinged by my sister.I have i garden here too called the black garden but i felt like being here. I saw a girl I had never seen before walk into the garden and I left when she begain to hum I didn't feel like hanging around some girl i passed Sesshomaru when i walked into the buillding.I nodded to him and he did the same.i unlocked the door with my key and entered it was 7:20 now so I headed to the class. I sat down in my asinged seat and waited soon the teacher came in as well as a few students.I saw the girl from earlier walk up to the teacher and tuned them out.'Must be the tranfer.Hn' I thought and watched her leave the room.Once everyone was in the room and the bell rang the teacher begain to talk.
"Class we have a new studen't today.She is tranfering from Tickyomy High (made it up). The teacher left the room for a moment and came back in with the girl.'Well might as well listin for her name it might be imbaresing if the situation comes and i need to know it.' I thought to myself.
"Class this is Kagome Higurashi.Ms Higurashi would you please introduce yourself.
"My name is all they need to know"she said. ' Hn.this girl might not be too bad.'
"No its not. A new student is susposed to tell the class their name and one thing about them."the teacher said
"Why would i care"she replied.'Interesting she defenetly isn't as bad as most.'
"Keep it up and i'll phone home"the teacher threatend
"Pwhe fine. My name is Kagome and I probubly wont talk to you so don't bother trying to get me to."she said.'Never mind she broke at such a simple threat.'
She looked at Sesshomaru briefly and i figured she would end up in his fanclub of kuramas or perhaps mine like all the other simple minded girls.She passed over him and studied me and moved to kurrama.I expected her to go gogly eyed at him like most do but went on studieing the rest.I took note of what she was wearing and the silver streaks in her hair.Black red and silver were the only colores she seemed to be wereing
"I want you to sit to the left of Hiei" the teacher said obviously anoyed"Hiei please raise you hand" I didn't and the teacher sighed"He's the boy behind Suchi.Suchi coulld you please raise your hand" Kurama of corse being the teachers pet he is did and she sat inbetween me and sesshomaru.
"Hi"Sesshomaru said suprising me and even more suprisingly she ignored both sesshomaru and Yura who had a fetish with Sesshomaru's hair which was really desterbing.I glared at her not likeing her for beingso weak minded and for suprising me.I hated being suprised.Kurama turned around to face her.
"Hi"He said and she still ignored him as well as the intire girl popules of the classroom whom looked about ready to declair war.Kurama was obviosly happy that she wasn't going to end up in his fan club but was more than confused as to why she was totaly ignoring him.The whole group was soon stareing at her and it was making her slightly anoyed judging by her sent.this continued through out the day until after lunch when instead of being sat next to sesshomaru she was sat next to a girl named sango i think.Suprisingly enough she chatted with the girl.
I was thankful when I found she wasnt in my pastry making class.She might have butchered the pastry.it was pretty sad I know me being in this class but it was this or Archery and I love sweets.
I went to my next class after finishing a hunny glazed donut I made in class.I was horrified to fing she was in my swordsmanship class. the teacher introduced her and waved her to sit.
"Today you all will actually start using a kattana and i wat you to pick a sparring partner but choose wisely they will be your sparring partner till the ternement."the teaher said.I paired with Sesshomaru who was the only one remotely in my leage.He told the teacher and I nodded confemation. I then saw Kagome talking to sango when the bafoon walked up to her and declaired she would be his partner.I decided to see how this would turn out.
"Sorry your to late me and her already decided we would be sparring partners and you need the other persons consent first."Sango said.Kuwabara got a dejected look to him but then his face lit up.
"Have you told the teacher yet?"The bafoon asked.
"No but we are about to."Sango said.Kuwabara grabed her arm and attempted to drag her over ther but she woulden't budge she just stared at his hand for a moment then punched him in the nose effectively breaking it in 12 places.
"oww"Kuwabara whined and passed out.The teacher noticed the camotion and walked over.
"Whats going on here and why is his nose broken and passed out."
Sango decided to speak for Kagome."Mr.Kawashi, Kuawabara came up behind kagome claming she was his partner but me and her already decided we would be partners.Kewabara asked if we told you yet and we well I told him no.Kuwabara grabed kagome's arm and tried to drag her away.Kagome dosnt realy like people touching her and she punched him."She once more said it all in one breath. By now every one was staring.
"Hmmm it seams it was Kazumas falt so i'll let you off this time."Mr. Kawashi said.I herd Sango breathed a sigh of relief.
"Well seeing as you two want to be partners i'll set you two tegether .Sango Tiajii and Kagome Higariashi."He said scibling down their names. I followed them when they left for a corner of the room. i got there just long enough to here her say what her parents were.'She is just like me.' I left to go talk with Sesshomaru and decided I would keep this too myself. When the bell rang I left and picked Yukina up and left for home I went through kattana positions untill diner.I ate quickly and left for bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Walla.I just summerized the whole thing from hiei's view and in one chapter.