Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tearful Cinderella ❯ poisen ( Chapter 18 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Enjoy your little break J *looks around at angry crowed waiting for the chapter. Guess not.
On with the show….err story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got down off the stage and waked over to Hiei. He took me out to the dance floor for a slow dance. At first we danced at arms length but got closer and closer. He leaned down and………
NOW
Suddenly I was ripped away by Sango.
“silver we got to go my brother called and he’s sick really sick. I hate to break you away from lover boy there but.” She paused looking at me pleadingly “we have to go and help my brother.” I nodded.
“I’ll tell the crowed I’m leaving and do one last song alright?” she nodded. I walked up on stage and the room quieted.
“I’m afraid this next song will be my last.” a lot of cries of disappointment reached my ears. “my friend I came with is having a few family problems. I’m afraid I must go but I’ll part with one last song.
Unwanted
Ooooohh
All that I did was walk over
Start off by shaking your hands
that’s how it went

I had a smile on my face
And I sat up straight
Oh ya ya
Wanted to know you
Wanted to show you

You don’t know me
don’t ignore me
You don’t want me there
You just shut me out
You don’t know me
Don’t ignore me
You’d just shut me out
Make me go away

No I just don’t understand why you
Wont talk to me hurts that I’m
So unwanted for nothing don’t
Talk words against me

I wanted to know you
I wanted to show you

You don’t know me
don’t ignore me
You don’t want me there
You’d just shut me out
you don’t know me
don’t ignore me
If you had your way
You’d just shut me up
Make me go away
Make me go away

No I just don’t understand why you
Wont talk you me hurts that I’m
So unwanted for nothing don’t
Talk words against me

I wanted to know you
I wanted to show you

You don’t know me
don’t ignore me
You don’t want me there
You’d just shut me out
you don’t know me
don’t ignore me
If you had your way
You’d just shut me up
Make me go away
Make me go away

I tried to belong
It didn’t seem wrong
My head aches it’s been so long I’ll
Write this song if that’s what it takes
You don’t know me
don’t ignore me
You don’t want me there
You’d just shut me out
you don’t know me
don’t ignore me
If you had your way
You’d just shut me up
Make me go away
Make me go away

You don’t know me
don’t ignore me
You don’t want me there
You’d just shut me out
you don’t know me
don’t ignore me
If you had your way
You’d just shut me up
Make me go away
Make me go away

I have always loved this song since it described what my dad did. I hardly see him anymore. I walked down the stairs and through the clapping crowed to my small group of friends. Its odd having friends. I’m talking more and doing things I don’t normally do. We walked over to the car and went to Sango’s house. When we got there I distinctly smelled sickness and puke. I walked up the stairs and saw Kohaku leaning over the toilet. Sango pushed in front of me to take care of her brother.
“you guys can ether leave or make yourselves comfy here I think I got it now” Sango said after an hour Kohaku had finally gone to sleep. The others went to the living room. I remained. Sango was about to move him to a bedroom when I stopped her.
“It’s better to bring a sleeping bag in here.” I said. She thought for a moment and nodded. She looked from me to Kohaku. I got the picture. I sat down next to him and nodded to her. She left to get the bag. I brushed his bangs from his eyes and got a closer sniff to identify the illness. Food poisoning. He must have eaten raw meat or something. Sango walked back in with a yellow sleeping bag and spread it out on the floor. I set him on it and dragged it closer to the toilet. I didn’t zip it incase he needed us. I pushed Sango out of the room and into the living room. I sat her down.
“food poisoning.” I said. They looked confused for a minute then it dawned on them. Most of them ohed and Sango freaked out.
“w-what food poisoning!” she struggled to get up and go to him but I held her in place with one hand and slapped her with the other. She stopped out of shock.
“Freaking out dose no good all food poisoning means is he ate something bad and it made him ill.” I said. “he will be fine but he needs rest.” she calmed considerably and finally fell asleep as did the others. I placed blankets around them and sat closer to the door way to keep an ear out for Kohaku. I stayed up all night and he woke only once. He asked weakly were Sango was and I told him she fell asleep fretting over him. As it turned out he accidently drank a glass full of sour milk which left me to wonder how he couldn’t taste the difference before that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So rry if the food poisoning thing is wrong but for my porpoise it shall be so. I couldn’t think of anything else so whatever. Oh and have any of you drank sour milk before? I herd its awful. oh and sorry for not updateing sooner you see for a while i had problums reading replies you guys sent i could only read about 3 however the problum seems to have been fixed. also for the non members i am sorry about you not being able to send reviews for even a little while for some reason my anonimus reveiws was off.