Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tearful Cinderella ❯ breakfast ( Chapter 19 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hi sorry for the wait it was the end of the quarter last week on Friday and this week was the 1st week of sound quarter. I’m soooo tired its not even funny
On with the show as the little voices in my head say! Just kidding…..or am I? I don’t remember <(~,~’)>
Oh and the shirt quote. Its mine. Long. But mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He asked weakly were Sango was and I told him she fell asleep fretting over him. As it turned out he accidentally drank a glass full of sour milk which left me to wonder how he couldn’t taste the difference before that.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````
I woke up in the morning confused as to were I was. Then I remembered. I was at Sango’s house because of the ball and her brother got sick. I use to have a younger brother but he died of an epidemic that only affected male children up to 8. My brother was 7. It was so sad because if it had been just two years later his survival would have been ensured. I changed in the bathroom into a pair of black form fitting black jeans and a short sleeved midnight red shirt that said in silvery blue letters ‘why do you hate me so suddenly? is it A because I’m an outcast or B because I couldn’t care less who you are’ and on the back it said. ‘Oh yah. Its because I called you a whore last weekend.’ I tied my hair up in a pony tail and braided it. Why? I have no clue. I walked to were everyone was and found them still asleep. I looked at the clock and saw it was only five thirty in the morning. I suppose that’s no surprise. I decided to rummage around in the kitchen and found eggs, bacon, oatmeal, bread, fruits, and orange juice. I cooked it all not knowing who ate what but we had a lot of people here so we would need it. They all woke up about an a half an hour later to the smell my freshly finished meal just set on the table. Inuyasha was the first to stumble through.
“Mmmm. Something smells goo…….. What the hell!” he just stood there making the fish face. the others walked in and did the exact same thing as Inuyasha. Kohaku just then walked through rubbing his eyes.
“why is everyone being so loud?” Kohaku asked clearly not awake.
“because there probably shocked I can cook.” I said smoothly. “sit eat” I said to Kohaku leading him to the only spot that was different. It had rather subtle food on it. “don’t push yourself to eat alright. Food poisoning often brings an unsettled stomach for a while.(I have no idea if its true or not) so a made lighter foods our of what was around.” despite how cold and cruel I can be, I have always had a soft spot for kids. My….friends jaws hit the floor. I glared.
“I may usually be rude to you but not to little kids unless they piss me off a lot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorr y to cut it short but as you may be able to tell I’m to tired to type.