Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tearful Cinderella ❯ Finally taking a stand ( Chapter 21 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I looked at him angry despite the compliment the picture wasn’t meant for anyone, even his, eyes. I decided for a second time not to grace something with an answer merely picking up my pencil and twirling it around my fingers.
“Aren’t you going to answer him after all he took the time of day to talk to you even though you’re an unworthy low class….SMACK.” the girl that was in front of Sesshomaru was now on the floor nursing a broken jaw.
“If you really think for a minute I care who he is, that he talked to me, or that I was going to let you bad mouth me you are more of an idiot than he is if he thinks I’m not pissed that he spied on me or that he saw my drawings something I allow no one see.” I sneered. She burst into tears. I sat back down. Not even sparing ether a glare. I spent the rest of the day avoiding Hiei who was for some odd reason following me around trying to talk to me up until lunch. I managed to lose him and get to the tree. I decided that today I would sit in the tree rather than under it so I sat in one of the lower hanging branches my back leaning against the trunk of the tree and one leg off the branch the other with the knee raised as I waited for the others. Still yet seething. Everyone but Hiei who I had suspicions knew but didn’t care and my stepsisters who are now walking toward me.
“Hey forbidden get down here and leave we’re sitting here today oh and get our lunches while you’re at it.” Kagura yelled up to me. I ignored her. At this point I didn’t are I was willing to take the consequence. I was tired of taking this shit maybe now I can tell of my….friends everything including that I am of forbidden blood.
“Hey I gave you an order you useless bitch do you want me to tell mom that you hurt us in a physical way. Then you’ll be put to death.”
“I believe she would get a trial first and she has royal pardon from me if she dose after all mental abuse is a good enough reason for me to fight back.” It was Hiei.
“Living with them is a good enough reason to fight back.” I snorted.
“Agreed.” A chorus of three voices came. “Especially if this is how they normally are besides I thought you had 2nd lunch not 1st.”
“The teacher switched to first for today. Not that it’s of any of your business. Besides why do you care about a forbidden child or did she tell you?” Kanna said.
“No but it’s perfectly reasonable that she didn’t its. Not exactly something you yell out to the world.”
I knew, I really just don’t care, and I don’t see how it really matters. A friends, a friend no matter the heritage.
“Same as miroku said I’m a hanyo I know the feeling only she’s got it worse.” Inuyasha said. I could tell now that these were the real deal. They accept me for me. A light smile graced my lips. I herd a barely audible gasp from Hiei who must have seen it.
“That’s quiet possibly the most mature decision I’ve seen you guys or anyone really make.” I said. Sango must have seen through the snide comment.
“Your welcome.” she said smiling wide.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
Hey, sorry it’s so short and took so long. I went to Japan to visit my brother who is in the navy. However, he’s in the medical area and was stationed in the marine base in Iwakuni. I have no idea if I spelled that right. Anyway I couldn’t take my laptop because it was just far too much work and well here we are I’m back with a sadly short chapter.