Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tearful Cinderella ❯ confusing them all and one month later ( Chapter 22 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````````````````
“That’s quiet possibly the most mature decision I’ve seen you guys or anyone really make.” I said. Sango must have seen through the snide comment.
“Your welcome.” she said smiling wide.
NOW
I just shrugged. Kagura and Kanna both gaped.
“you, you would be friends with forbidden trash.” they said at the same time.
“if anyone is trash its you two.” Sesshomaru said walking towards us.
“hello, oh yah this is yours.” I said tossing him the book he lent me. He caught it and nodded.
“stealing now are we. And you aren’t suppose to bring anything home without permission.” Kanna said. I sighed.
“I didn’t. I stayed at Sango’s remember.” I said.
“Oh yah and were going to tell her about you two being friends then you will get punished for lying.” Kagura said.
“ah but you see Kagura she didn’t lie I did.” Sango said. Hiei was watching the exchange obviously confused.
“So I was right you did go to the ball. Strange though I never saw you.” Kanna said. I snorted.
“of course we spent most of the time glaring at that bitch who sang. The stupid girl captured everyone’s attention even the princes.” Kagura said.
“she wasn’t even that good.” Kanna said. I laughed. People stared even my friends in shock. I smirked.
“you, my dear step sisters were glaring at me all night.” I said. They looked confused. I jumped down. “well lunch is over and I’m bored of looking at you.” I walked off to my next class just as the bell rang that signaled lunch was over.
I sat down in my seat just as Hiei walked in. he walked up and sat in his seat next to me Sango fallowed soon after.
“that was awesome.” she laughed. I nodded.
“what did you mean they were glaring at you all night.” he said.
%HEIE POV%
She turned towards me and I noticed she had the same blue and silver eyes as silver, but there’s no way, she’s… well she did say she wasn’t well like which is true of kagome the whole school hates her except her small group of friends. I don’t know silvers personality was far more relaxed and carefree.
“That, is none of your business.” she said. “but thanks for the help with the sluts.” I couldn’t help but slightly blush. I knew coming from her that’s a very large compliment. She turned back to Sango and they passed notes for the rest of the class. I left for my cooking class and paired up with Sesshomaru who oddly also chose this class. I decided to ask Sesshomaru the question that’s been nagging at me since the dance.
“Sesshomaru,” I said. He turned towards me.
“yes.” he replied.
“do you know who silver was. Her real identity I mean.” I asked.
“yes I do but I will leave it to her to tell you. I will tell you this though. She is near you a lot during classes. And I’m pretty sure she doesn’t care your rich or that you’re a prince. Also she isn’t well liked.” he replied.
“how do you know her?” I asked.
“I’ve run across her singing in the white garden before.” he said and went back to making stir fry and I went back to my cookies.
%Kags pov%
I walked into archery class and sat next to Sango. We sat in silence while others came in and sat around us. They were all chatting about the dance, mostly about me. Though they don’t know that. The teacher called for quiet and told me and kikyo to continue teaching the others. I came close to smacking a few of them to see if it would knock some sense in them and quit the malformed stance. Sango so far was the best. By the end of the lesson most had given up the stance and finally listened to me after Sango reminded them that the stance I was teaching was the one that I used on the first day. Some were still being stubborn though. We walked to our next class as Sango ranted on about them not listening to me since I was obviously a professional at. In truth my archery skills sucked compared to my skill with a blade but I could see I was better then most. I’m not blind. We spent the next period sparring on individual matches though most stopped to watch mine and Sango’s when we prepared to start.
“I will restrict myself to slightly better than your skill level so you can actually improve instead of being on your ass half the time.” I said.
“gee thanks for the vote of confidence.” Sango retorted.
“remember the last match?” I asked. Yesterday nothing happened as the teacher noticed no one was really paying attention enough to spar so I was of course talking about the match in front of everyone. Sango blushed.
“oh yah.” She mumbled. We fought through out the period with me pushing her hard trying to get her to use more defense and dodging.
“if the enemy cant hit you, you can’t lose.” I explained quickly. I stopped my assault. She then started to attack me. I made a fake opening and she went for it. I flicked my wrist and her sword went flying. “create fake openings and you can catch your opponent off guard. But be careful some more skilled fighters can often use your own trap against you.” we fought for the rest of the class with me giving careful hints.
+ one month later+
Over the past month me and Hiei have grown slightly closer. He still doesn’t know about me being silver to my knowledge. My step-mother freaked when she found out me and Sango tricked her and I went to the dance though they still don’t know who I was. Midori and I have met up several times after chores and homework to improve my skills now. I matched her and the others she brought with her easily and often fought several at a time which is quiet a feat I’m told. Midoroku is one of the best fighters to ever exist. Sango has improved a lot and our group has grown closer. Our group is generally avoided as we were known as outcast. It greatly confused them though when two of the most popular boys in school talk to us. Well mostly they talked to me. The red head and his group occasionally tried to talk to me which confused and pissed off other students and even teaches. I had all the most popular kids in school trying to talk to me. Oh and we have another in our group though mast still refuse to call her part of the group even though she spends most of her time with ether us or the red head Suka Senca Suuchi yah Suuchi I think that’s it. Her name is Yukina. She is a really nice girl who has that idiot with orange hair drooling after her. She is Hiei’s sister and he was the one who introduced us. She has blue hair and red eyes like Hiei’s. today is the day of the contest between the students. There will be no classes as everyone will be there to watch the contest. First up was me vs. Koori Tsars.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
Well the contest is coming aren’t you happy. Oh and Midori is Midoroku by the way. Sorry it took so long February is kind of a touchy month. Oh and give me your opinion on this poem tell me if you like it or not don’t be afraid if you don’t like it say so its not like I will stop writing if you do my poetry and writing are strictly separate.
Black And White
I walk in this black and white world world
Only I am grey
I do not fit on ether side,
Yet I fit in both
I see not right or wrong,
But how it seems for both sides
I pick the side I have more beliefs in,
But in truth I am neutral
I do my best not to turn I blind eye,
But I do not always succeed
I am nether good or bad,
In truth few are
It is impossible to find,
A person who has never done wrong,
Or a person who has never done good
I am grey in a black and white world
And I’m slowly turning things grey.