Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Gangs ❯ Transfer Students to Kazi High ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu Yu Hakusho/ InuYasha

The Gangs

Chapter 1

Transfer Students to Kazi High

It was a nice and normal morning at Kazi High school. There is only one thing every one feared at this school and it wasn't the principal or the teacher. The school doors flung open and two girls and four guys walked in. everyone in the hallway moved to one side or the other out of their way.

The first girl has short Midnight blue hair and crystal blue eyes. The second girl has long black hair put into a high ponytail and blue eyes their names are Himeko and Antana. They are the strongest and smartest students in the school. The first guy is Hiei standing beside Kurama then behind them is Yusuke and Kuwabara. They walked down the hall way to see a bunch of new students just standing there talking.

"Hey look we have some new students." Antana said with a smirk on her face while the others just stood there and looked at the new students.

"What the hell are you looking at." A guy with long silver hair and golden eyes asked. He was wearing a T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans beside him was a girl with long black hair and brown eyes Waring the school uniform.

"Oh most people move when they see us. So it's unusual to come across a bunch of student's that don't move." Himeko said with a smirk on her face.

"As you can see young lady we're not moving so go around." A taller and older young man with long silver hair and golden eyes said obviously the first guy's older brother. He was standing beside a guy with dark hair put up in a high ponytail and blue eyes.

"Don't talk to her like that." Hiei said as he walked up and put his arm around her waist and gave the guy with his hair up a death glare.

"They're not human." Kurama whispered as he put his arm around Antana's waist and gave the older brother a death glare across from them.

"You hear him?" Antana asked Himeko and Hiei.

"Yeah well we're not either except for that idiot back there." Himeko said. Then looked at the two that hadn't said any thing.

"Well they have three humans with them." Hiei whispered as he nibbled on Himeko's neck.

"Yeah we have business to attend to Hiei." Himeko said and moved her neck away from him.

"Fine." Hiei said and move away.

"Don't get in our way again tough guy." Himeko said and grabbed the guy who had been staring at her. "Got it." She said then walked around them and the other's followed her.

"I hate people like that." The girl in the uniform said.

"Kagome are there usually people like that in school?" The younger brother asked the uniformed girl.

"Yes Inuyasha. And Miroku I would leave those two girls alone. Sango keep an eye on him." Kagome said.

"Hey what about lover boys over there." Miroku asked. He has black hair. He is wearing a blue T-shirt and black jeans.

"Sesshomaru, Kouga I'm serious those two are bad trouble stay away from them." Kagome said to Inuyasha's older half brother and the young man who has his hair up.

"I don't take orders from you." Kouga said.

"Besides why would we want anything to do with some thing that annoying." Sesshomaru said.

Back With The Others!

"Those six are going to be a problem." Himeko said.

"Yes they are but how do you figure." Hiei said.

"Well only one of them was wearing the uniform. We are usually the only ones that don't do that. And they were quick to snap back at us. Besides they are demons. Along with us." Himeko said.

"Yeah. Seems that they only have four good fighters though." Kuwabara said.

"That doesn't matter here. That one girl has magical powers meaning she is a priestess and the other is a demon exterminator. Then there was the monk there is no telling what kind of powers they have." Antana said.

"One dog demon and a half, then there was that wolf demon, a priestess, a monk, a demon exterminator I wonder what they want." Himeko asked out loud.

"I don't know. But surly their not powerful enough to over through a Kitsune, a half fire half ice demon, a thunder demon, a fire demon and a half demon half human plus a human." Hiei said as he raped his arm around Himeko's waist.

"Most likely not but there is still a chance that they will be a problem. Antana you're a thunder demon what do you say." Himeko asked.

"Sure. But we need some reason to get every one out side." Antana said with an evil grin.

"Oh leave that to Hiei and my self. Come on Hiei lets start some thing. Small don't want to actually damage the school." Himeko said.

"All right." Hiei said and followed Himeko to an empty room. The next thing every one knows is the Fire alarm is going off.

"Don't you just love being a fire demon Hiei." Himeko asked as they followed the crowd out of the school.

"Yeah. I love being half ice though to. Makes for a fun combination doing thing like this." Hiei said and started to laugh. When every one was out side it started to rain, thunder, and lightening.

"Nice Antana nice." Himeko said watching all the student's run around like chickens with their head cut off trying to stay dry. The six of them were laughing then they noticed the other group of six just standing there watching them.

"Hey we have some interested buddies." Himeko said and nudged Hiei and he got the others attention.

In The Other Gang!

"No you don't need to get into a fight on our first day." Kagome said.

"They're asking for it Kagome. They're the reason we are out here and getting wet." Inuyasha growled.

"Oh dog boy don't like to get wet does he." Himeko said as she and the other five walked over to them.

"No as a matter of fact I don't like getting wet." Inuyasha said.

"Oops get over it. We'll get out of school now." Himeko said.

"Why?" Kagome asked.

"Every one is wet and if you didn't hear that was the fire alarm. That means there was a fire. That means damage." Antana said.

"Oh get over your self sweetie your not that hot." Inuyasha said.

"I didn't say I was now did I?" Himeko said. And looked at him like go to hell.

"Don't temp me to slap you bitch I will do it." Inuyasha said.

"Bring it dog boy. Where are your ears under that hat of yours?" Himeko said showing him not to mess with her she new more about him then he thought.

"You wouldn't dare?" Inuyasha said.

"Just cross me and see what I'll do. I dare very easily as you will soon find out." Himeko said with a smirk on her face.

******

Authors Note: Please review. I know I've changed the characters personality's a bit but it's the way I've wrote them so sorry if you don't like it. Please review and tell me if I should continue or not.