Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Gangs ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu Yu Hakusho/ InuYasha

The Gangs

Chapter 2

A Third Gang At Kazi High

The next morning at Kazi High the Kojiki gang (Yu Yu Hakusho's Gang.) got out of a red Chevy Cavalier and a blue Toyota Corolla. Then the Mabi gang (Inuyasha gang) got out of a blue Chevy Corsica and a green Chevy Malibu. Then from out of no where another car comes speeding into the parking lot it's a Black Camaro.

"Who the hell is that?" Himeko asked.

"I don't know but they came in like we do. So that means we've got another gang to worry about." Hiei said.

"Damn it this isn't good. This crap is killing our reputation." Antana said.

"Yeah the other gangs are starting to come onto our turf with out saying any thing to us." Yusuke said.

"Well let's take care of this now." Kuwabara said and all six of them plus the Mabi gang so there was twelve people that walked up to this black Camaro.

"Hey who the hell are you?" Himeko asked since every one else was just standing there. Then a guy got out of the passenger seat. He had sandy brown hair and blond highlights his eyes were like a hazel.

"Problem?" He asked with a smirk on his face at the look he was getting from Himeko.

"No, no problem…" Himeko said then Antana hit her in the back of the head.

"Himeko…" Hiei yelled then grabbed her arm and started to pull her back to her red car.

"Hiei let go of me!" Himeko said then jerked her arm back then walked back to the black Camaro.

"What are your names?" Kurama asked.

"Well I'm Matzu Himara and this is my brother Heike Himara!" the guy who had got out of the passenger side of the car said. His brother had dark brown hair and brown eyes.

"I'm Toku!" a guy said as he got out of the back seat of the Camaro. He had black hair and blue eyes.

"And I'm Taira." A young girl said as she stepped out of the back seat too. She had blond hair and green eyes.

"And we're the Tenji gang." Heike said.

"Yeah well we are the Kojiki gang and this is our turf. Got it!" Antana said.

"And we are the Mabi gang." InuYasha said.

"Yeah well it's ours now!" Matzu said then smirked.

"Yeah right! It's ours and it's going to stay ours!" Himeko said then glared at Taira.

"Well your gust going to have to get over it. A change in leader ship is in order." Taira said and found herself on the ground with a bleeding lip.

"Bitch! It's ours!" Himeko said standing over Taira.

"Hey you fucking little slut. Don't hit my girl." Toku yelled then hit Himeko across the face and she slammed into the ground.

"Fucker!!" Himeko yelled and stood up as an all out three-way gang fight erupted. The in tire High school came running out to watch the fight and the principal called the cops.

About 10 Minutes Later!

Every one was out side watching the fight going on then the cops pulled into the parking lot and walked up and moved the crowd back.

"Uhm…Principal Hito. Exactly how many people are in this fight?" an officer asked not wanting to even try to break the three gangs up.

"Well I know 12 for sure but I think there is 16 of them in there." The principal said not wanting to get in close enough to break up the fight either.

"STOP!!" Himeko yelled.

"Why?" Antana asked when every one stopped fighting.

"Look this isn't going any where fast. So let's make a truce for now." Himeko said then was slapped across the face by Kuwabara.

"Are you going to let him do that you your woman?" Kouga asked as he caught his breath.

"Well yeah she's just a woman besides she deserved it." Hiei said then turned away from Himeko.

"Fine go fuck yourself Hiei!" Himeko yelled then punched him as hard as she could then walked back to her car shoving every one out of her way.

When she got to her Chevy Cavalier she got in cranked it and put it in reverse. She backed up.

"Yusuke I'll come back to pick you two up after school! And Hiei find another way to and from school!!" Himeko yelled then spun out of the parking lot.

"Hey Heike can I barrow your car?" Matzu asked.

"Why?" Heike asked as he looked at his younger brother strangely.

"I want to go after her. She's going to get herself killed if some one don't stop her." Matzu said.

"Well you don't have to worry about that. I'm gone." Antana said then ran to her car and spun out of the parking lot after Himeko.

"Jump in Matzu!! They're going to get each other killed." Heike said. As he and Matzu jumped into his car and spun off after the two young women. And all the cops, high school staff, and the student just stood there dumbfounded by what had just happened.

"School is canceled for the day because of all the trauma you student have went through seeing a gang fight…" the principal said and all the students started jumping for joy and got in their cars and went home or out on the town. It didn't matter to them they were out of school. Even thought the reason was stupid.

About 20 Minutes Later!

Heike and Matzu finally found Antana and Himeko in the park just sitting on a bench talking to each other. They decided to stop the car and get out then talk to them about what ever came to their mind first.

"What do you want another little fight well go away!" Himeko said then looked away from the two guys.

"No we just wanted to make sure you two were all right. With the way you two were up set we thought you might have got into a wreck or something." Matzu said as he got a little closer to Himeko.

"Well we didn't now what else do you want?" Antana asked.

"Would you two like to join up with our gang?" Heike asked.

"Sure!" Himeko said.

"Himeko what about Hiei?" Antana asked worriedly.

"He has two feet he can kick himself in the ass with them for all I care." Himeko said then tuned to Matzu and Heike.

"What about Kurama?" Antana asked.

"That's your decision I don't care what you do. I just know I'm not going back to Hiei!" Himeko said then looked at Matzu who looked especially happy about her joining their gang.

"Since you were the female leader of their gang I guess you are the female leader in ours!" Matzu said then took her hand and helped her up off the bench.

"What about that little blond twit and dumb ass I don't think they'll like me joining up in your gang." Himeko said.

"Who cares we only hang around with them because our mom likes them for some god forsaken reason." Heike said then smiled down at Antana and helped her up as well.

*********

Authors Note: Hey what is up every one. I just keep adding things don't I? Well sorry about that I'm pretty sure those are the last new people for a while. Well Please Review this chapter and tell me what you think.