Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Gangs ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu Yu Hakusho/ Inuyasha

The Gangs

Chapter 3

Himeko the Enemy, Hiei's Surprise!

On Monday Antana pulled into the school parking lot with Hiei. Yusuke, and Kurama in her car Kuwabara pulled in with a white pickup truck then the Mabi gang pulled in to the parking lot too.

"Antana where is Himeko?" Hiei asked.

"Over there!" Antana said then pointed over to her car and the black Camaro together.

"What the hell is she doing over there!" Hiei said then started over to her as she leaned against her car.

"What do you want?" Matzu asked and stepped between Himeko and Hiei.

"I want to talk to her now get out of my way." Hiei yelled

"Make me!" Matzu yelled.

"Matzu…He's my problem." Himeko said sweetly as she grabbed his hand.

"Don't grab his hand!" Hiei yelled at Himeko.

"Oh shut up Hiei! Come on you guys lets go." Himeko said then started for the school.

"Agreed!" Matzu said and walked up beside her and put his arm on her shoulder. She leaned her head onto his arm.

"What just happened Hiei?" Kurama asked.

"She just dumped him and our gang." Antana said knowing that Himeko had joined up with the Tenji gang on Friday.

"Why that little bitch!" Kurama said.

"Hey Himeko wait up!!!" Antana yelled and started after her. Then Himeko and Matzu stopped and tuned around.

"I don't think so!" Kurama said and grabbed Antana's arm.

"Ouch…Kurama let go." Antana said.

"No you're my women I'm not letting you run over to them like that traitor did." Kurama said and tightened his grip on her arm and nodded his head over to Himeko and she started to walk back over to them.

"Kurama…you're hurting my arm!" Antana said and tried to get out of his grip.

"Let her go!" Heike said as he grabbed Kurama's arm.

"Let go of me…" Kurama said warningly.

"And what are you going to do about it if I don't?" Heike asked.

"Kurama let go of her!" Himeko said as she walked back into the group.

"No I won't let her fallow you!" Kurama yelled.

"Fine…" Himeko said then walked over to him.

"What are you doing?" Matzu asked. Himeko grabbed Kurama's arm and made him let go of Antana.

"Heike keep her away from Kurama!" Himeko said then Hit Kurama in the gut.

"Don't you ever touch my best friend again!" Himeko yelled at Kurama who was on the ground in pain. Then she started to walk back to Matzu.

"Damn you…" Kurama said to Himeko as he stood back up.

"Kurama you know I'm stronger then you so don't piss me off!" Himeko said then walked into the school because the bell rang. The Tenji gang followed her.

"We were just dumped for them!" Kurama said stunned.

"You just now figuring that one out?" Hiei asked then walked to their first class to see the Tenji gang in the class on the other side of the room.

In The Tenji Gang!

"You have all the classes that we do so that means both gangs will be together all day!" Himeko said then noticed that Antana wasn't saying any thing.

"What about the other gang?" Toku asked as he tried to flurt with Antana. Himeko just rolled her eyes and watched Antana very closely.

"What Himeko?" Antana questioned with out looking up at her best friend.

"What's wrong Antana?" Himeko asked.

"Nothing!" Antana said.

"Antana when you say nothing that means something. What's wrong?" Himeko asked again.

"Why did you two protect me form Kurama?" Antana asked as she looked from Heike to Himeko.

"Antana I have been by your side since we were children and I will all ways be by your side. No matter what!" Himeko said and smiled at Antana.

"And I like you a lot. I don't want you to get hurt." Heike said and smiled at Antana sweetly. She kind of smiled back at him.

"Is that all that was bothering you?" Himeko asked Antana.

"Who cares…" Taira said.

"I do so shut up Bitch!" Himeko said then looked back Antana.

"Yeah I'm fine." Antana said and Himeko looked at her suspiciously.

"Any way as it stands now this is our Turf because we are the strongest gang now!" Himeko said.

"Well with the exceptions of two people." Taira said.

"At least you know you and your boy friend are the weaklings!" Antana said and smirked at the look Toku and Taira were giving her.

"Bitch!" Taira said to Antana.

"Is that the only thing you can come up with blonde!" Himeko said and smirked at the look she was getting from Taira and Toku.

"Don't make me get up and kick your ass you little slut!" Toku said.

"Bring it moron I'm not afraid of your!" Himeko said and Toku stood up and walked over to her and tried to hit her. She moved slightly then his him in the jaw knocking him to the floor!

"Idiot!" Matzu said and started to laugh.

In The Kojiki gang!

"What the hell is going on over there?" Kuwabara asked.

"It looks like their new alliance is falling already." Hiei said and smiled.

<I'll get Himeko back no matter what!> Hiei thought then sat down in his chair.

"I wish it would go ahead and fall apart all ready!" Kurama said then sat down too.

<I'll get you back Antana!> Kurama thought. Then the teacher walked in and looked around the room.

"Oh great I have you ten in my class." The teacher said.

"Well you have us too!" Sesshomaru said.

"Oh great I now have all 16 of you people. This isn't my year! And what is he doing on my floor get him up Himeko." The teacher said.

"I'm not going to help him up I'm the one that put him there!" Himeko said.

"Well get back over here to your little gang and shut up!" the teacher said.

"I am with my gang and no I will not shut up!" Himeko said.

"Fine what ever. I'm putting every one in a seating arrangement." The teacher said.

"And what if we don't want to be in a seating arrangment?" Himeko asked.

"Get over it. We will be setting boy, girl as close to alphabetical order as possible." The teacher said. Then started to put every one in their seats.

"Heike first seat third row. Himeko behind him, and Hiei behind her." The teacher said.

"Oh great…" Himeko said and rolled her eyes.

<Perfect!> Hiei thought.

"Inuyasha in the first seat. Matzu second seat in the fourth row. Kagome behind him, Miroku behind her, and Sango in the last seat. I know there are not enough girls so just live with it not all you guys get to stair at the back of a pretty girls head." The teacher said.

"Hey Matzu at least we're close poor Antana is over in the first row." Himeko whispered as she leaned over the side of the desk a bit into the isle.

"Yusuke in the first row of the fifth row. Taira behind him, Toku behind her and since you're the tallest Sesshomaru the last seat behind him." the teacher said and continued to do the seating arrangement was complete and every one was seated. Then class started.

**********

Authors Note: hi how's it going. I would like to know if you like this or not. So please review and tell me if you like it.